CDZ There are 5 criminals attacking, which is better, O bullets, 5, 10 or 15 in your pistol.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here is an attack by 5 criminals in Britain...one of the 5 has pistol, the others have machetes......as an individual, what would you rather have with you....

--0 bullets because you don't think anyone needs to carry a gun

--5 bullets or 10 because you think the government should be able to tell you how many bullets you need for self defense.

--15 which is the standard capacity for many makes and models of firearm...

I would like to have 15 and another 2 magazines......

You Might Want to Reconsider That Mouse Gun: Self-Defense Tip - The Truth About Guns

In the screen cap above (full video below) you can see no less than four robbers entering Le Jardin, a wine bar in West Kirby (UK). In fact, there are five. Four of them wield machetes, one a gun. Now I don’t know about you but . . .

The smallest gun I pocket carry is the most excellent all-steel five-star Kahr MK9. It holds six-plus-one rounds of 9mm. When it’s on-body, I carry a spare mag holding another six rounds. My main carry gun is the five-star Wilson Combat EDC X9, holding 15-plus-one rounds of nine. And I carry a 15-round spare mag.

If you carry a lower-capacity handgun — for whatever reason — remember that you can be out-gunned. Make that out-ammoed. Why not carry a spare mag, and know how to reload quickly and efficiently? If nothing else, the mag is the bit of the gun most likely to fail.

One more thing: if you’re carrying a lower capacity handgun, keep that in mind. Adjust your tactics accordingly. In other words, be ready to get the Hell out of Dodge. Which you should be no matter how many rounds you have at your disposal only, perhaps, more so.

Here is an attack by 5 criminals in Britain...one of the 5 has pistol, the others have machetes......as an individual, what would you rather have with you....

--5 bullets or 10 because you think the government should be able to tell you how many bullets you need for self defense.

You Might Want to Reconsider That Mouse Gun: Self-Defense Tip - The Truth About Guns

In the screen cap above (full video below) you can see no less than four robbers entering Le Jardin, a wine bar in West Kirby (UK). In fact, there are five. Four of them wield machetes, one a gun. Now I don’t know about you but . . .

The smallest gun I pocket carry is the most excellent all-steel five-star Kahr MK9. It holds six-plus-one rounds of 9mm. When it’s on-body, I carry a spare mag holding another six rounds. My main carry gun is the five-star Wilson Combat EDC X9, holding 15-plus-one rounds of nine. And I carry a 15-round spare mag.

If you carry a lower-capacity handgun — for whatever reason — remember that you can be out-gunned. Make that out-ammoed. Why not carry a spare mag, and know how to reload quickly and efficiently? If nothing else, the mag is the bit of the gun most likely to fail.

One more thing: if you’re carrying a lower capacity handgun, keep that in mind. Adjust your tactics accordingly. In other words, be ready to get the Hell out of Dodge. Which you should be no matter how many rounds you have at your disposal only, perhaps, more so.
/---- To quote our former president: “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.” - BHO 2008 Philadelphia.

2 Tiny Guy is panicking. When they start shooting Congressmen, Common Sense gun laws look a lot better.

Which common sense gun laws? Which ones would have stopped this guy? For example.....registration....he had no criminal record........he could have registered those guns....

He had no criminal record, he could have gotten a license for those guns

He had those guns legally, so he could have registered them.

He had no criminal record, so he passed background checks...

Dan Proft, our local radio host in the a.m. pointed out that the county the guy is from is like Cook County, controlled by democrats and this guy was active in democrat politics there.......he had several arrests, but no convictions...including arrests on gun charges...which, had he been convicted would have lost him his guns......so the democrats may have been protecting this guy...

Which common sense gun laws? Which ones would have stopped this guy? For example.....registration....he had no criminal record........he could have registered those guns....

He had three arrests for domestic violence.

Like Most Mass Shooters, the Congressional Baseball Gunman Had a History of Domestic Violence

According to police records, he had committed violent acts before. In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested in Illinois after allegedly punching a woman in the face at a private residence and firing a shotgun at a young man at the scene. NBC reports that police recovered a shotgun, a pocket knife, and hair from a woman’s head at the scene; the Daily Beast is reporting that Hodgkinson was seen “throwing” another woman identified as his daughter around a room, hitting her, pulling her hair, and grabbing at her. The first woman tried to leave in a car with Hodgkinson’s daughter, but he reached in, turned off the engine, and cut her seatbelt with a knife.

Dan Proft, our local radio host in the a.m. pointed out that the county the guy is from is like Cook County, controlled by democrats and this guy was active in democrat politics there.......he had several arrests, but no convictions...including arrests on gun charges...which, had he been convicted would have lost him his guns......so the democrats may have been protecting this guy...

the fact he was able to get military grade weapons despite a history of mental illness and domestic violence is the problem here, 2AGuy.

He had three arrests for domestic violence.

Like Most Mass Shooters, the Congressional Baseball Gunman Had a History of Domestic Violence

According to police records, he had committed violent acts before. In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested in Illinois after allegedly punching a woman in the face at a private residence and firing a shotgun at a young man at the scene. NBC reports that police recovered a shotgun, a pocket knife, and hair from a woman’s head at the scene; the Daily Beast is reporting that Hodgkinson was seen “throwing” another woman identified as his daughter around a room, hitting her, pulling her hair, and grabbing at her. The first woman tried to leave in a car with Hodgkinson’s daughter, but he reached in, turned off the engine, and cut her seatbelt with a knife.

No convictions........that is the key.....you need to be convicted before you lose your rights......and from what was suggested today, his democrat political activity may have allowed him to get away with what he did...the county he is in is controlled by democrats...and his democrat party poltical activity may have allowed him to skate on those charges...

the fact he was able to get military grade weapons despite a history of mental illness and domestic violence is the problem here, 2AGuy.

Nope......that rifle is an old, out of date rifle....this shotgun is also a military grade weapon .......used by the army, and the marine corps. And if the rifle actually is an SKS.....it would be legal according to even California gun laws since it has a fixed magazine...and holds 10 rounds....

upload_2017-6-15_6-13-17.png

2 Tiny Guy is panicking. When they start shooting Congressmen, Common Sense gun laws look a lot better.

I notice you didn't answer the question....

Yes, I did. Just not the answer you wanted to hear.

He had a record of domestic violence. He was still able to get a military grade weapon.

And no convictions.....very possibly because he was active in democrat politics....that little thing called the law means you actually have to be found guilty before you are punished.....not in your world...but in a world with actual laws.

No convictions........that is the key.....you need to be convicted before you lose your rights......and from what was suggested today, his democrat political activity may have allowed him to get away with what he did...the county he is in is controlled by democrats...and his democrat party poltical activity may have allowed him to skate on those charges...

well, that'st the problem when you call gun ownership a "right" because a bunch of guys 200 years ago couldn't clearly write a Militia Amendment.

This is someone who had absolutely NO BUSINESS owning a gun. He wasn't a law enforcement officer, he had a history of domestic violence and mental illness. But when you call something a 'right', when the NRA prevents even the most common sense gun laws from being enacted, then the legal issues are moot.

Someone who shouldn't have had a gun had one and used it to injure people. (Thankfully, no one died this time except the shooter.)

1 bullet barnie fife

well, that'st the problem when you call gun ownership a "right" because a bunch of guys 200 years ago couldn't clearly write a Militia Amendment.

This is someone who had absolutely NO BUSINESS owning a gun. He wasn't a law enforcement officer, he had a history of domestic violence and mental illness. But when you call something a 'right', when the NRA prevents even the most common sense gun laws from being enacted, then the legal issues are moot.

Someone who shouldn't have had a gun had one and used it to injure people. (Thankfully, no one died this time except the shooter.)

The ACLU fought to keep Rights for people who have not been adjudicated mentally ill.....so your beef is with the ACLU.......

Yes...Freedom of Speech......all the other Rights.....made up 200 years ago....don't need any of them...right?

And what common sense gun laws.....? You keep using that term....and you don't list them...why? Because you know there is no gun law that would have stopped him because he wasn't convicted of a crime....so he could comply with any gun law you pass........making your post silly.

The ACLU fought to keep Rights for people who have not been adjudicated mentally ill.....so your beef is with the ACLU.......

Yes...Freedom of Speech......all the other Rights.....made up 200 years ago....don't need any of them...right?

You can't kill people with words, guy.

You can kill someone with semi-automatic weapons.

And yes, sometimes you have to realize that you have to make allotments when technology advances. It's why we have an FCC governing what can go out over the airwaves.

When you have a gun that can fire 50 bullets in a minute, you really have to ask, is this the kind of gun we want civilians to have.

And what common sense gun laws.....? You keep using that term....and you don't list them...why? Because you know there is no gun law that would have stopped him because he wasn't convicted of a crime....so he could comply with any gun law you pass........making your post silly.

sure there is. You only get to own a gun after a thorough background check. Once you are arrested for domestic violence or any other crime, we take your guns away, and you have to undergo the thorough background check all over again if you want to get them back.

I'm going to throw one more thing out there. You 2A advocates scream up and down that you need your guns to take on a government that is tyrannical. Well, isn't that what this guy was doing, at least from his point of view?

Of course, that is crazy talk and yesterday proves why it's crazy talk.

And yes, sometimes you have to realize that you have to make allotments when technology advances. It's why we have an FCC governing what can go out over the airwaves.

When you have a gun that can fire 50 bullets in a minute, you really have to ask, is this the kind of gun we want civilians to have.

sure there is. You only get to own a gun after a thorough background check. Once you are arrested for domestic violence or any other crime, we take your guns away, and you have to undergo the thorough background check all over again if you want to get them back.

I'm going to throw one more thing out there. You 2A advocates scream up and down that you need your guns to take on a government that is tyrannical. Well, isn't that what this guy was doing, at least from his point of view?

Too bad Big Ears was not still POTUS. He would then decry the incident and demand more ineffective gun control...while he is protected by a large group of armed men.

Funny...when BO used current events for political reasons I don't recall the MSM criticizing him as an opportunist.

If the Left can't be hypocrites, they can't be anything.

Too bad Big Ears was not still POTUS. He would then decry the incident and demand more ineffective gun control...while he is protected by a large group of armed men.

Funny...when BO used current events for political reasons I don't recall the MSM criticizing him as an opportunist.

Here's the thing. A madman shoots schoolkids, and Congress does nothing about it.

A madman shoots congressmen, and now congress is worried.

I think we got our priorities reversed.

How many bullets a gun can fire has no bearing on this shooting, if the Whip wasn't there, no one would have been able to stop him had he had a 10 round magazine....he would have just reloaded.........magazines aren't the problem......

He had no criminal conviction...he passed current federally mandated background checks and would pass a universal background check...fail.

So....you lose your Rights without conviction of a crime...just the accusations...that is exactly the legal system the left wing loves.....

Here's the thing. A madman shoots schoolkids, and Congress does nothing about it.

A madman shoots congressmen, and now congress is worried.

I think we got our priorities reversed.

And of course, the fact that only guns stopped this guy....has no bearing on your thought process......he could have achieved the same injuries using a revolver.....and if the Whip hadn't been there, he could have killed as many as he wanted for 3 minutes...the time it took for more guns to get there.....

Forum List

Back