There aint going to be no race war...

The black panthers, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson will just have to try harder.

For the record the New Black Panthers are nothing to do with the original Black Panthers and very, very few Blacks subscribe to their teachings.

Yes, many confuse the two organizations. Huey Newton has condemned the NEW BP, as have many other people and organizations, INCLUDING the Southern Poverty Law Center.

For the record the New Black Panthers are nothing to do with the original Black Panthers and very, very few Blacks subscribe to their teachings.

Yes, many confuse the two organizations. Huey Newton has condemned the NEW BP, as have many other people and organizations, INCLUDING the Southern Poverty Law Center.

Yup and I believe Bobby Seale tried to sue them for stealing the original Black Panthers logo.

Why can't people just get along. I'm sick of all the race baiting and race card playing. Sick of the shit from the blacks and sick of the shit from the whites. Everybody just take a deep breath and re-fucking-lax.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAx6kkdLpV0]Robert Palmer- Every Kinda People Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Why can't people just get along. I'm sick of all the race baiting and race card playing. Sick of the shit from the blacks and sick of the shit from the whites. Everybody just take a deep breath and re-fucking-lax.

I wish; it won't happen, though; too much money and political gain to be had from stirring the pot. It'll get worse, before it gets better, because too many politicians need it to.

But what do actual black panthers have to say about it?

I don't really know the original Black panther guys now are either dead or old grandpas,from my understanding the 2 groups don't like each other though.

Forum List

Back