Theory - The Attacks In The UK Aren't Related To G8, But The Olympics

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Yesterday, the IOC announced London as the host of the Olympics. There is always concern about terrorism at the Olympics.

Today there were massive terrorist attacks.

Players could have been in place to move at a moments notice; the announcement of the Games. If London lost, then the attacks could have been put off.

The country is on a high because of the Olympics; then struck down by the attacks. Talk about a huge psychological blow.

Just a thought.

GotZoom said:
Yesterday, the IOC announced London as the host of the Olympics. There is always concern about terrorism at the Olympics.

Today there were massive terrorist attacks.

Players could have been in place to move at a moments notice; the announcement of the Games. If London lost, then the attacks could have been put off.

The country is on a high because of the Olympics; then struck down by the attacks. Talk about a huge psychological blow.

Just a thought.

Did Comrade mention this? this type of attack would have taken awhile to plan...unless they planned for EVERY city just in case the awarding of the games went to them.

-=d=- said:
Did Comrade mention this? this type of attack would have taken awhile to plan...unless they planned for EVERY city just in case the awarding of the games went to them.

I don't think he did. If he did, I missed it.

They could have planned something in each city.

We know they have done worse.

GotZoom said:

Then just wait for the announcement? Could be. :-/

Fockers.

GotZoom said:

Two points... -=d=-, as mentioned on FOX this AM, these people (terrorists) have been in place for a while now and they probably have had the materials for a while now. All they were waiting for was the "go ahead" so I don't think it took that long to execute although is probably did take a while to plan out. However, the plans may have been completed years ago.

Lastly, this is going to sound horrible, but so be it...

IF it is due to London being awarded the Olympics, I sure as hell now wish Paris had won.

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
freeandfun1 said:
Lastly, this is going to sound horrible, but so be it...

IF it is due to London being awarded the Olympics, I sure as hell now wish Paris had won.

I would NEVER wish anything bad on anyone but your statement did make me think of something interesting.

Think about 9/11.

Substitute the Twin Towers with the Eiffel Tower, the Pentagon with the Arc De Triomph, etc....

GotZoom said:
I would NEVER wish anything bad on anyone but your statement did make me think of something interesting.

Think about 9/11.

Substitute the Twin Towers with the Eiffel Tower, the Pentagon with the Arc De Triomph, etc....
That is more my point. The French NEED a wake-up call. If people are going to die, all I am saying, let it be them.

Interesting theory, but I'm pretty confident that this was due more to the G8 summit - "Strike fear in the hearts of all the leaders gathered"....

Forum List

Back