Theories about ABC's "Lost"

Crazy guy appears to be losing weight.

Somebody that has watched from the beginning tell me how the disabled guy can now walk.

no1tovote4 said:
Somebody that has watched from the beginning tell me how the disabled guy can now walk.

Bingo. That's exactly it. :) How can he now walk? How did the survivors live thru with barely a scratch? Why was Jack in the woods, when the rest of the survivors were out on the beach?

-=d=- said:
Bingo. That's exactly it. :) How can he now walk? How did the survivors live thru with barely a scratch? Why was Jack in the woods, when the rest of the survivors were out on the beach?

Why did the "Others" take the kid? And what about the crazy lady taking the baby?

no1tovote4 said:
Why did the "Others" take the kid? And what about the crazy lady taking the baby?

You are nailing it - Why DID they take Walt? Does he possess some sort of psychic powers (He grabbed Locke's arm and said 'don't open it!')...The french woman..yes...crazy? Or the only SANE person? :)

Wasn't the crazy guy who gave the numbers to Hurley involved in the military? Has to be some sort of government thing.

My husband had an interesting thought... and he actually told it to me! :D

Locke keeps saying they were all brought there for a purpose. Well, Hubby mentioned that all the characters seem to have issues with their fathers. Jack and his alcoholic dead(?) father, Sawyer' father killing his mother then committing suicide, Sun's father in organized crime. Hubby thinks Kate might have killed her father and that's why her mother was so afraid of her. Hurley's father wasn't in the picture, but we know that he had "issues" because he was in the mental ward. John Locke's father used him for a kidney.

Hmmm...

mom4 said:
My husband had an interesting thought... and he actually told it to me! :D

Locke keeps saying they were all brought there for a purpose. Well, Hubby mentioned that all the characters seem to have issues with their fathers. Jack and his alcoholic dead(?) father, Sawyer' father killing his mother then committing suicide, Sun's father in organized crime. Hubby thinks Kate might have killed her father and that's why her mother was so afraid of her. Hurley's father wasn't in the picture, but we know that he had "issues" because he was in the mental ward. John Locke's father used him for a kidney.

Hmmm...

Hrmm indeed...

but Sayid? Claire? Charlie?

The repeating transmission in French (end of episode 2) is:
1, 7, 2, 9, 4, 5, 3 (+ sequence #)

Not sure if this is explained anywhere or not yet (either on the show or chat boards) - but the lottery number pattern can (almost) be built through sequential wrapping addititon of the french numbers:

Starting at the end & back around, 3 + 1 = 4
Then 1 + 7 = 8
then 2 + 9 + 4 = 15
then 5 + 3 + (loop back to) 1+ 7 = 16
then 2 + 9 + 4 + 5 + 3 = 23
finally 3 + 1 + 7 + 2 + 9 + 4 + 5 + 3 + 1 + 7 = 42

Not quite sure of any meaning here, just another potential connection or pattern.

Forum List

Back