Then They Came for Kavanaugh’s Kid

Just when you think they cannot do worse!

Some people just don't deserve to breath.

Guess you'd better do something about it rather than just make subtle threats.

Just a statement of FACT. Some are like you, just too stupid to breath. What machine are you on to keep ya going?

So...when are you going to do something about it?

Stop spamming the thread Troll Boi, we have taken notice that you are Off Topic with regard to the OP, you probably think that cartoon is GREAT, your type always do.

“From Illinois Times editorial cartoonist Chris Britt. How can a man do this to another man’s child? How can editors allow this to pass? What corrupt and wicked hearts they have.”

When They Came For Kavanaugh’s Kid

Well, yes. That’s who they are, that’s what they do.

Dude, the American Left was founded on exploiting and mutilating suffering and human bodies. You think they care if those bodies happen to belong to children? Think again. Wake up. Smell the mountain of guts and skulls stretching down from their offal dripping peaks back three centuries.

Make sure everyone you know sees this. Judge Kavanaugh has been on the federal bench for 12 years.

The situation as I see it, these Unhinged Leftist Demons not only do not want Brett Kavanaugh on the USSC, they also want him thrown off the current Court he's on and they will want his law licence revoked, it is obvious they are out to TOTALLY PERSONALLY DESTROY him.

This depraved and God Hating human filth will NOT be happy UNTIL it's on the news that they have driven Brett Kavanaugh to suicide and I do THINK THIS is what they WANT, I DO think this is how Demonic and Perverted the Unhinged Left are.

This Chris Britt human filth, cartoons from a few days ago, NOT that Brett Kavanaugh did ANY of the below, if so then get with the programme and provide EVIDENCE eg. what about a Blue Dress like Monica had. Brett Kavanaugh should start suing them, or begin the process of suing them. Re. Monica, of course a BIG part of WHY the Unhinged Leftist Demons WANT to DESTROY Brett Kavanaugh is because he was part of Kenneth Starr's legal team when they went after Bill Clinton on the Monica Lewinsky thing.

238015_image.jpg

237862_image.jpg

`
I thought the political cartoon contained biting sarcasm that was sadly entertaining. One can easily see the word trump replace Kavanaugh and imagine the child to be Ivanka in her place. However, I just could not see Ivanka praying to any divinity in the trump household, outside her own father.

`
I thought the political cartoon contained biting sarcasm that was sadly entertaining. One can easily see the word trump replace Kavanaugh and imagine the child to be Ivanka in her place. However, I just could not see Ivanka praying to any divinity in the trump household, outside her own father.
Such CLARITY FOR ONE SO YOUNG,Paradox...Keep them coming....10/10....steven

Memories light the corners of my mind!

At a Republican party fund-raiser Sen. John McCain decided to tell a joke about then-President Bill Clinton's daughter, Chelsea.
Do you know why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly? Because Janet Reno is her father.

~~~~

HT_elizabeth_lauten_2_jtm_141129_4x3_992.jpg

Just a statement of FACT. Some are like you, just too stupid to breath. What machine are you on to keep ya going?

Man, you really have nothing but this standard cookie cutter response when you have nothing better to retort with.

Well Kav did say during the senate hearing that his daughter prayed for Ford.
Christians are mandated to pray for those who hate them. The girl learned that in Sunday school. It's her, childish, recognition of the vitriol directed to her father.

All I can do is hope you forget to pay your electric bill. The others, karma is a bitch.

Its not that funnny imho.

But I dont understand the faux outrage. Kav dragged his kids into this, I have no sympathy for him.

Forum List

Back