Thems Fightin' Words.

Why do you yearn so for my attention, kitty?

Geez, I don't think I've ever seen you hit someone on keyboarding. There are so many other things you can insult and do.

I've already told you that I think you can do better? Haven't I?

You remind me of an old Carter Family jamm, and another about a Knoxville Girl that I can't remember the artist.

Why do you yearn so for my attention, kitty?

I've already told you that I think you can do better? Haven't I?

You remind me of an old Carter Family jamm, and another about a Knoxville Girl that I can't remember the artist.

and you remind me of someone with nothing to say, but says it loudly and threateningly.

Now, kitty,,,,,,,,you ain't purty when you're mad.

And you don't look like much when you ain't. No threat, sweetie. Jus' fac's.

Too funny, coming from the 'I won't be around much, going to work for the union guys'. Gee, you've been here for like 18 hours. What about those poor Walmart workers? What will they do without your guiding hand?

Face it Psycho, you are worse than your average hanger on. While flattered you bother with me, I do wish you would answer the questions:

1. What is the democrats analogy?
2. What will they do differently on the approach to war?

I'm on hold right now for the Union. Just like politics and sex, timing is everything. I won't be doing WalMart right now but a far more destructive yet profittable industry is in my sights. I thought everything was a go for this week but it may be a month or so. As I examined their strategy and set up operations and present progress, I advised them the operation would certainly fail. I gave them the advise they need and I will be there checking it all out. I just ain't into failing strategies, know what I mean? When I go, I'll be there 24/7 and 110%.

Too funny, coming from the 'I won't be around much, going to work for the union guys'. Gee, you've been here for like 18 hours. What about those poor Walmart workers? What will they do without your guiding hand?

Face it Psycho, you are worse than your average hanger on. While flattered you bother with me, I do wish you would answer the questions:

1. What is the democrats analogy?
2. What will they do differently on the approach to war?

Right now and for the past 3 days I'm into grapes, hops, berries and barley. I answered all your false questions in other places and I answered them honestly. I don't think I need to repeat any of it here.

Have you heard about the duck looking to buy some grapes at the hardware store?

I'm on hold right now for the Union. Just like politics and sex, timing is everything. I won't be doing WalMart right now but a far more destructive yet profittable industry is in my sights. I thought everything was a go for this week but it may be a month or so. As I examined their strategy and set up operations and present progress, I advised them the operation would certainly fail. I gave them the advise they need and I will be there checking it all out. I just ain't into failing strategies, know what I mean? When I go, I'll be there 24/7 and 110%.

Right now and for the past 3 days I'm into grapes, hops, berries and barley. I answered all your false questions in other places and I answered them honestly. I don't think I need to repeat any of it here.

Have you heard about the duck looking to buy some grapes at the hardware store?
That would be advice, not advise, and profitable, not what you wrote, added just because you made yourself the grammar cop.

You never, not once answered one of the questions that resulted from your own statement. Seriously, you should join a recovery board.

The fact that you play male chauvinist with me, making fun of your imaginary picture of me, well it says volumes.

OK!!!!!

That would be advice, not advise, and profitable, not what you wrote, added just because you made yourself the grammar cop.

You never, not once answered one of the questions that resulted from your own statement. Seriously, you should join a recovery board.

The fact that you play male chauvinist with me, making fun of your imaginary picture of me, well it says volumes.

So volumes it will be!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suspected as much!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK!!!!!

So volumes it will be!!!!!!!!!!!!! I suspected as much!!!!!!!!!!!!

You sir, are a fraud and cad. Not an honorable bone in your worthless carcass. There is no way you were ever, ever, a member of the US military. It was questioned before, today seals it.

I am, mam, everything I have ever said or purported to be.

You sir, are a fraud and cad. Not an honorable bone in your worthless carcass. There is no way you were ever, ever, a member of the US military. It was questioned before, today seals it.

You have chosen to gossip, lie and make innuendo concerning me in just these last several hours and you, mam, are such a fraud and a caddess. From now on, just call me Sarge. And on your way out, please kiss this old Sergeant's ass!!!!!!!!!!

I am, mam, everything I have ever said or purported to be.

You have chosen to gossip, lie and make innuendo concerning me in just these last several hours and you, mam, are such a fraud and a caddess. From now on, just call me Sarge. And on your way out, please kiss this old Sergeant's ass!!!!!!!!!!

As you said earlier this morning, there is a brown spot waiting for you. You are a liar, coward, and without redemption. You are not welcome back at the site that banned you, hopefully they will make it permanent, so others have a place to go.

New Topics

Forum List

Back