Theist Vs Atheist Debate: "Does God Not Exist?"

moonlite0220

Jan 6, 2011
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlaEPERULhc&playnext=1&list=PL11CABEAF43635986&index=7"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlaEPERULhc&playnext=1&list=PL11CABEAF43635986&index=7[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c5-vVwJ2eQ&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c5-vVwJ2eQ&feature=related[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONAcBRPbPLE&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONAcBRPbPLE&feature=related[/ame]

is not the human body a proof of God's existence?

all of you studied biology in school and maybe some of you still study it in college.

the organized work of each organ in the human body and the coordination between all organs proves the existence of God

You presume that you are a small entity -- whereas within you is concealed the vast world.

I couldn't watch the video as I don't have good speakers right now... but yes.. God surely does exist.

I cannot make anyone believe that, I can only testify what He has and is doing in my life... and encourage others to seek Him with true heart. He is God, He know our hearts already and when we truly want to know Him, He has promised that we will find Him if we seek Him with all our heart and all our soul. (Deuteronomy 4:29)

I can also share with you what Jesus Christ said approximately 2000 years ago..... (below) He told us what is to come, even back then. When we look at what He said then and look at the world today, what do we see?

Is there world peace? Will there ever be world peace? Except for perhaps some sort of man-made tyranny, we will never have world peace because of our sin nature.

Jesus answered: “Watch oout that no one deceives you.

For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Messiah,’ and will deceive many.

You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed.

Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.

All these are the beginning of birth pains.

“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.

At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.

Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

And this Gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come."
- Matthew 24:4-14

Amazing what He said. All of that, and also because of the increase of sin (wickedness) the love of most will grow cold... and the Gospel will be preached everywhere and then the end will come.

Our hope and peace are in Christ Jesus, He does not give as the world does..
"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid."
- John 14:27

1. The bible is not proof that god exists, it is a book written by man that tells a story of "god". EX: Harry Potter is not a real being.
2. The vatican accepts the Big Bang and Evolution. Somehow religious people will eventually incorporate Evolution and the Big Bang into the bible or "Interpret" certain lines as such, when the meaning is not actually there. Before the acceptance of the theories, they were thought as far fetched. Now that there is acceptance, they a reinterpreted in the bible.
3. The pope says that science still leave questions unanswered, and that's why god exists. As it seems science continuosly and eventually gives logical reason to why and how things happen. Just because some questions are still unexplainable, does not mean that there is no explaination or that there is something supernatural behind it. EX: Greek and Roman Mythology.
4. Why does there have to be a god? Just because we as humans can't quite comprehend something does not mean that there has to be a god behind events. I know this is redundant to #3, but "Why does there have to be a god."
5. If the chance that we are here is 1:1,000,000,000,000(1 in a trillion) and there are more than 1,000,000,000,000,000 planets, odds are very good that life will happen, and we will come into existence.

Thank you.

The Pope also help pedophile priests cover up their perverted abuse of children

Excuse me if I ignore what the Pervert Pope says

all of you studied biology in school and maybe some of you still study it in college.

the organized work of each organ in the human body and the coordination between all organs proves the existence of God

You presume that you are a small entity -- whereas within you is concealed the vast world.

And a human body is as less than a microbe when compared to the universe.
So?

And our entire percieved universe may be as an atom to something larger.
So?

None of this proves the existence of God nor heaven nor hell.

Last edited:

And a human body is as less than a microbe when compared to the universe.
So?

I call it the "Fallacy of the Stupid". It's happens whenever a stupid xtian argues that his own inability to understand complexity proves that there is a God. I guess they think it takes a miracle for someone as dumb as they are to survive

They may have a point :lol:

The attempt to exoplain the unexplainable. It was greater in ancient times, magic and such has dissapeared as man has learned more about the universe around him and himself.
We no longer have sun gods, etc. We understand enough about how the sun works to not believe it a diety.

My personal semi-scientific evidence for a higher power (usually called god) is "The real cause senselessity of the motivation principle of lifeforms in general"

My thought about is this: All that is, is Energy and Materia, what´s also is another represention of energy. That means that all natural laws are based on this. This means, that structually only two laws are really existing: Electro-Magnetism and Gravitation. The Link between this is searched already, maybe the CERN will find it.

Anyway. Life defines himself by growing, self-defence and multiplication. To achieve these goals, every life form, starting from the single cell beasts to us, is motivated. When you look at an paramecium (the german word for this beast is "Pantoffeltierchen" - slipper animal)under a microscope, you´ll see how it swims to food and flees from heat or poison. Science can explain exactly how this work until down to the named laws. But it can´t explain WHY. Between the motivated life actions and the basic laws of electromagnetism and gravitation is a missing link. A rock is a rock. Water is water, a photone is a photone. Except from the inert gas configuration - what´s itself explainable by the basic laws - is no known "motivation" principle outside of life forms.

A stone is a stone and stays a stone until erosion makes it to sand. But a stone hasn´t any motivation to become sand from itself. But a lifeform follows many motivational rules. The "higher" a lifeform is developped, the more complicated but also powerful are the motivatied acts of it. Starting from the amoebia to us is a growing power observable, that finally leaves not only the basic physical laws. We´re able now to leave the basic laws of life - what´s on the one hand extremely dangerous as we see, what´s on the other side shows enormous possibilities. We are the yet known highest developed things in the entire universe. By researching it AND being a part of it, the universe is understanding itself. Will it care? We´ll see. But it is observable that the universe itself has lead us, as a part of itself, to understand itself - and that by conquering his own given laws!. If this doesn´t show the holyness of us, life and anything else around us, then I haven´t anymore to say.

In summary i have this question: If there´s no god, everthing that exists, exists on coincedence. But if the universe isn´t made by any reason, how verisimilar is it, that it brings out things, that do let it understand itself?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back