Theft and Thuggery, Jewish Style.

That Mohamed Patrick Islamo loser is full of oxygen!:mad:

I appreciate your diplomatic language but it ain't oxygen PattyCatty is full of. :D
Methane. Comes from pig droppings.

Hoss;

I have to say this, I remember on the deleted thread that you were attacked by a poster for the whole Viet Nam Baby Killer thing and the two posters who told the other poster to knock it off were Seal and I . I remember this because you purposely thanked Seal for it and now you hide behind a wall of I can't remember when the subject of Sayit saying the same thing to Seal is brought up. I once enjoyed the friendship of a man named Hoss who would not have done that,
I wonder where that man has gone to.

"The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine" - Nazi Jos

Thats the Title the jewish writer gave the book in which he exposed the hidden collaboration between zionist's and Hitler

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Transfer-Agreement-25th-Anniversary-Dramatic-Palestine/dp/0914153137]Amazon.com: The Transfer Agreement--25th Anniversary Edition: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine (9780914153139): Edwin Black: Books[/ame]

Everyone in Europe tried to make a deal with Hitler, Princess, including the Irish and the Church. They were all legitimately attempting to save themselves and their peeps. The Zionists were no different. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to grasp? :D

Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT

Thanks, Mr. 'Fly.
From one side of the Nazi's mouths we get "the Joooos did nothing to resist their extermination" (Seal) and from the other side we get "the Joooos collaborated with the Nazis" (Jos) to escape an increasingly anti-Semitic Europe. As always with Nazis, Joooos are damed if they do and damned if they don't. It's just how Nazis roll

and the above attributed quotes, preceded by the denial, is exactly how liars roll.

Typically lame, Princess. Neither you nor Jos made those statements ... clearly I was paraphrasing but your ability to find that post stands in stark contrast to your inability to find anything in which I called you a baby killer (a claim you have mendaciously made repeatedly). You had been busy trying to prove your daddy would have lived longer if only the Jews had resisted and Jos was busy trying to prove the Jews were Nazis. It seems you are only capable of lying, deceit and subterfuge when dealing with me. :D

the baby killer thread was deleted. you know that.

Probably deleted at your request, Princess, and you had plenty of time before it was deleted to find those quotes you claim were mine but as the old thread proves, I was already repeatedly requesting you prove your charges and you already were slinking away. :D

Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT

Thanks, Mr. 'Fly.
From one side of the Nazi's mouths we get "the Joooos did nothing to resist their extermination" (Seal) and from the other side we get "the Joooos collaborated with the Nazis" (Jos) to escape an increasingly anti-Semitic Europe. As always with Nazis, Joooos are damed if they do and damned if they don't. It's just how Nazis roll

and the above attributed quotes, preceded by the denial, is exactly how liars roll.

Typically lame, Princess. Neither you nor Jos made those statements ... clearly I was paraphrasing but your ability to find that post stands in stark contrast to your inability to find anything in which I called you a baby killer (a claim you have mendaciously made repeatedly). You had been busy trying to prove your daddy would have lived longer if only the Jews had resisted and Jos was busy trying to prove the Jews were Nazis. It seems you are only capable of lying, deceit and subterfuge when dealing with me. :D

the baby killer thread was deleted. you know that.

i never said any such thing about my father.

As always you must lie in your dealings with me. Your precise quote:
"one thing the irish know...sometimes the price of survival is too dear. sometimes it is better to stand and fight.
too bad some six million jews couldn't figure that out. maybe, had they, i could have enjoyed my father a few more years." - Nazi Seal

"The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine" - Nazi Jos

Thats the Title the jewish writer gave the book in which he exposed the hidden collaboration between zionist's and Hitler

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Transfer-Agreement-25th-Anniversary-Dramatic-Palestine/dp/0914153137]Amazon.com: The Transfer Agreement--25th Anniversary Edition: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine (9780914153139): Edwin Black: Books[/ame]

Everyone in Europe tried to make a deal with Hitler, Princess, including the Irish and the Church. They were all legitimately attempting to save themselves and their peeps. The Zionists were no different. Why is this such a difficult concept for you to grasp? :D

jos grasps it quite well. it is you who singled out the irish and now catholics. when jos and i, in response to your ridiculous allegations, pointed out that jews collaborated far more than either of the aforementioned, you begin the semite squeal.

Last edited:
Is that a board rule or a PattyCatty rule? The quotes were far too cumbersome but the paraphrasing summarized their posts very nicely I believe. Jos was whining that the Zionists made a deal with the devil (to save Jews from an increasingly anti-Semitic Europe) and Seal was whining that the Jews did nothing to save themselves. In other words according to these two Nazis, the Joooos are damned if they did and damned if they didn't and your big concern is my grammar?
I think you have rolled in the grass with those Nazi dogs so long you have picked up fleas, Princess. How's that for grammar, Asshole?

Precise quotes:
"one thing the irish know...sometimes the price of survival is too dear. sometimes it is better to stand and fight.
too bad some six million jews couldn't figure that out. maybe, had they, i could have enjoyed my father a few more years." Nazi Seal

No it is not a board rule nor is it my rule, instead it is a rule that separates the literate from the illiterate. According to the rules of grammar once you use the quotation marks you can neither summarize nor paraphrase and to attempt to do so proves that you are both an uneducated buffoon and a liar because they change the whole meaning of what the other person said. I think but I am not positive that it also violates board rules in that once you attribute it you are breaking copyright laws !!!

You know I Gave you an out all you had to do was apologize and say you were wrong and then you could have gone on your mendacious way but now it is easy for every one to see that you are a " motherfucking liar " as Seal says. See, that is how it is done, easy isn't it.

Once again all you have proven is that when confronted with irrefutable proof of your boyfriend's hateful bigotry all you can do is effeminately whine about my use of literary license, Princess. What a surprise! :D

Methane. Comes from pig droppings.

Hoss;

I have to say this, I remember on the deleted thread that you were attacked by a poster for the whole Viet Nam Baby Killer thing and the two posters who told the other poster to knock it off were Seal and I . I remember this because you purposely thanked Seal for it and now you hide behind a wall of I can't remember when the subject of Sayit saying the same thing to Seal is brought up. I once enjoyed the friendship of a man named Hoss who would not have done that,
Sorry to disappoint you but I don't remember Sayit using those words as an accusation and I'm not hiding behind anything.

jos grasps it quite well. it is you who singled out the irish and now catholics. when jos and i, in response to your ridiculous allegations, pointed out that jews collaborated far more than either of the aforementioned, you begin the semite squeal.

Another in you ever-growing list of lies, Princess. I clearly stated "Everyone in Europe tried to make a deal with Hitler including the Irish and the Church. They were all [including the Zionists] legitimately attempting to save themselves and their peeps."
This, I'm certain you recall, was in response to some fool (Jos) who was trying to prove the Jews collaborated with the Nazis. :D

Last edited:

Hoss;

Sorry to disappoint you but I don't remember Sayit using those words as an accusation and I'm not hiding behind anything.

Just not my style and Princess Seal knows it. The old thread I dredged up confirms he was making that charge months ago and despite my requests for actual quotes, he failed to back it up. The circumstances were the same ... he had dumped a load of "kikeboy" crap on the board and, as now, I was attaching his quotes to many of his posts. He couldn't shake me so he trumped up the baby killer charge. Like most lame Nazis he just lies when cornered.
Even if I harbored such sentiments, and I don't, I would be opening myself up to legit charges of hypocrisy. There are those here who do such foolish things but I'm not one of 'em. I know the corrosive nature of war. :D

Hoss;

As I recall, Seal also falsely charged you with having made the baby killer accusation and admitted he had "lost it," spending days rolled in a ball on his kitchen floor. Clearly the boy's elevator no longer reaches the top floors. You will notice that both PattyCatty and Sherri ignore Seal's blatant bigotry while excoriating me for my use of grammar. :D

Another in you ever-growing list of lies, Princess. I clearly stated "Everyone in Europe tried to make a deal with Hitler including the Irish and the Church. They were all [including the Zionists] legitimately attempting to save themselves and their peeps."
This, I'm certain you recall, was in response to some fool (Jos) who was trying to prove the Jews collaborated with the Nazis. :D

You agree that zionist jews collaborated with the Nazti's, and then try to deny any such collaboration in the same sentence :confused:

You agree that zionist jews collaborated with the Nazti's, and then try to deny any such collaboration in the same sentence :confused:
I have posted in the past couple months the links to the Military Channel. There is a series called "Nazi Collaborators" and one of the episodes is "The Jew who Fought For Hitler." It tells the whys and wherefores.

Jews did not COLLABORATE with your fellow nazis---deach----jews tried to OFFER them incentives to not MURDER jews whereas you and yours were deliighted to murder as many people as you could. Jews have been offering incentives to shit like you for THOUSANDS OF YEARS-----in fact jews in Israel/
Judea even made DEALS with your fellow roman nazi pigs 2000 years ago in order to avoid the filth you so love.

an interesting character in the DEAL making was the historian
JOSEPHUS FLAVIUS. Shit like you and sherri sometimes mention
a silly idea that he wrote about Jesus-----and for that SOLE reason
they like the guy. In fact he did not write about jesus----the nazi pigs
of the FIRST REICH got their hands on his manuscripts and ---in fact
own them by theft.

Getting back to Josephus---he was a leader of the resistence to the nazi
filth of the time-----but he decided that the only way for the jews
to survive would be to MAKE DEALS-----he did not COLLABORATE with
you lumps of shit------but did attain a reputation with some jews as a
TRAITOR. Is that not interesting ----in case you did not know---he wrote
a scholarly history in several volumes about those times----ie circa 2000
years ago-----in one of those tomes----a very short paragraph was inserted
describing a man called "jesus" who did "miracles" -----It is a silly
forgery

They didn't TRY, they DID.
The Haavara (Transfer) Agreement was agreed to by the German government in 1933 to allow the Zionist movement, in the form of the Haavara company to transfer property from Germany to Palestine, for the sole purpose of encouraging Jewish emigration from Germany. The Haavara company operated under a similar plan as the earlier Hanotea company. The Haavara Company required immigrants to pay at least 1000 pounds sterling into the banking company. This money would then be used to buy German exports for import to Palestine.

After the invasion of Poland and the onset of World War II in 1939, the practical continuation of the Haavara agreement became impossible. In 1940, representatives of the underground Zionist group Lehi met with von Hentig to propose direct military cooperation with the Nazis for the continuation of the transfer of European Jews to Palestine
Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SO?? jews have been struggling to make deals with SHIT LIKE YOU
for the sake of survival of their children for MILLENIA ----they even made
deals with the DISGUSTING LUMP OF STINKING RAPIST PIG SHIT---
muhummad ibn abdullah AL KANZEER ----kharah eater

So you see, they Did "COLLABORATE"
Oh and watch your potty-mouth

No----they did not "COLLABORATE" they dealt with filth like you---for centuries "COLLABORATION" is what nazis do with muslims and
muslims do with nazis

I gave a link to Wiki, is that in your view a "NeoNazi/Islamofacist hate site"?
zionists dont like anyone to point out that they sided with Hitler, their only interest was the rich jews, the fate of the poor ones was the work camps
Ha ha ha....the scumbag said "Jewish Palestine". Clear evidence that there was no such thing as an Arab Palestine or Palestinian pre 1967. It fun watching them put their foot in their filthy mouths.
You are so stupid, there were Jews who lived in Palestine, like Jesus, a Jewish Palestinian.
There was no Palestine during Jesus' time, you fucking imbecile. The term "Palestinian" was a label referring to Jews ONLY, up until 1967. That's why the area is correctly named "Jewish Palestine.".

All you have are lies and IslamoNazi garbage propoganda that can be easily disproved.

The extent of what you define as "collaboration" is Jews being allowed to leave Germany without dying in concentration camps. On the other hand what Muslims did was create armies that fought for the Nazis, and managed to kill and or indirectly cause about half a million deaths of Jews and Christians.

Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

Last edited:
tellthechildrenthetruth. com is a blog from a jew in Italy, is he your boyfriend?

Forum List

Back