Theft and Thuggery, Jewish Style.

Theft and thuggery, Arab style. They got one Palestine, now they want to create another Islamic terrorist shithole. Can anybody show me an "E1" here? Looks like the Arabs got away with grand theft Islamic style to me.

1920-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

truncatedmap.jpg

yeah...figure it out. the brits gave land that did not belong to them to a bunch of whiney, european, jewish pests because the jews were going to sell out WWI england to the huns.

bernie madoff is more honest.

Roudy brings maps drawn by Eli Hertz, in 2008 for the israeli site www.justicenow4israel(dot)com
they invent the evidence
Hah? Why is it that Muslims can't handle the truth. Hey if you want to feed on Islamic lies, misrepresentations, and historical revisionism garbage, be my guest. There are plenty of maps that say the same.

British_Mandate_Palestine_1920.gif

San%20Remo%20Conference%20-%20Palestine%201920-1948.gif

JewsihPalestine1920to19481_thumb.jpg

BritishMandate1920-1948.gif

PalestineMandate.jpg

map_1920_mandates.jpg

Last edited:
very good deach----you have a fine grasp of reality-----now HANG YOUR STOCKING BY THE FIRE PLACE-----so Santa can slit down the chimney and put some nice little trinkets therein for you

ain't no blood baked into those gingerbread men...

My grandfather was a baker-----he was born in the Austrian Hapsburg Empire during the REIGN OF THE FAMOUS FRANZ JOSEF-----who allowed the jewish bakers to use christian child blood in those delightful MARZIPAN AND APRICOT pastries

very good deach----you have a fine grasp of reality-----now hang your stocking by the fire place-----so santa can slit down the chimney and put some nice little trinkets therein for you

my grandfather was a baker-----he was born in the austrian hapsburg empire during the reign of the famous franz josef-----who allowed the jewish bakers to use christian child blood in those delightful marzipan and apricot pastries
yum yummmmmm!!! Buuurrrrrppppp!!!

yeah...figure it out. the brits gave land that did not belong to them to a bunch of whiney, european, jewish pests because the jews were going to sell out WWI england to the huns.

Roudy brings maps drawn by Eli Hertz, in 2008 for the israeli site www.justicenow4israel(dot)com
they invent the evidence
Hah? Why is it that Muslims can't handle the truth. Hey if you want to feed on Islamic lies, misrepresentations, and historical revisionism garbage, be my guest. There are plenty of maps that say the same.

PalestineMandate.jpg

yeah, yeah, yeah...it ain't like the word "british" pops up anywhere in those maps. maybe that YAHWOOF cat you cheebs bow down to is really king arthur in disguise.

happy chanuckanut, by the way. fire up one of those fedoras for me, OK?

they invent the evidence

PalestineMandate.jpg

yeah, yeah, yeah...it ain't like the word "british" pops up anywhere in those maps. maybe that YAHWOOF cat you cheebs bow down to is really king arthur in disguise.

happy chanuckanut, by the way. fire up one of those fedoras for me, OK?
Getting drink on that cheap whiskey again? Just remember the ICU staff runs a little short during the Holidays, in case your Muslim boyfriends shove the bottle up your Mohammed as usual and it gets stuck again.

You mean like the Irish who sold out to the Nazis to advance their conflict with the Brits? Reading your posts one would get the idea some Irish just appreciated Hitler's solution to their "Jewish Problem." :D

what a fookin' idiot. there were maybe five irishmen who collaborated with there NAZIs, far less than many other countries, including the USA.

but you, an arrogant jew, whose ancestors ran away from the NAZIs or stood behind their children, praying that the boxcars would fill up their own kids before they had get on, had people collaborating with them big time so you could drink sugary wine in al quds.

why the hell should the irish align with the british and turn over her ports, yes, the very same ports that food was exported from, in part making jewish commodity traders rich, while the people of ireland starved...there very same ports that had been liberaated from britain just 20 years earlier.

what a fucking whiner. wah, wah, wah. the paddies hate us. no cheese wad, the paddies hate injustice, and zionism is injustice epitomised...

"Foreign Ministry sources said Ireland had undoubtedly become the most hostile country to Israel in the European Union, "pushing all of Europe's countries to a radical and uncompromising approach."

'Ireland most hostile country in Europe' - Israel News, Ynetnews

I'm not a bit surprised a raging coward like you would attempt to change the subject and I not only don't blame the Irish for snuggling up to Hitler, I find the effort understandable given the circumstances. I'm also not surprised that a scummy like you would have no understanding of the Jew's efforts to survive in Nazi Europe. Anyway, I brought you a bit of Irish/Nazi history. I'm certain one such as you will enjoy it:

"Collaboration between the IRA and Abwehr during World War II ranged in intensity during the period 1937–1943 and ended permanently around 1944. The Irish Republican Army (IRA), a paramilitary body active in Ireland, seeking to unify the island of Ireland, removing Northern Ireland from the United Kingdom, shared intelligence with the Abwehr, the intelligence service of Nazi Germany."

Irish Republican Army

Last edited:
very good deach----you have a fine grasp of reality-----now HANG YOUR STOCKING BY THE FIRE PLACE-----so Santa can slit down the chimney and put some nice little trinkets therein for you

Only a slimy Nazi would even think such thoughts, Adolph, so I brought along a few more of your most recent "****" loving quotes:

"...ya friggin' smarmy little **** boy."
"yeah, and "****" ain't a slur either if you trace it back."
"the jew bitch brought it up..."
"naw, i don't believe in kosher slaughter. free range jews are more sporting."
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

You mean like the Irish who sold out to the Nazis to advance their conflict with the Brits? Reading your posts one would get the idea some Irish just appreciated Hitler's solution to their "Jewish Problem." :D

what a fookin' idiot. there were maybe five irishmen who collaborated with there NAZIs, far less than many other countries, including the USA.

but you, an arrogant jew, whose ancestors ran away from the NAZIs or stood behind their children, praying that the boxcars would fill up their own kids before they had get on, had people collaborating with them big time so you could drink sugary wine in al quds.

why the hell should the irish align with the british and turn over her ports, yes, the very same ports that food was exported from, in part making jewish commodity traders rich, while the people of ireland starved...there very same ports that had been liberaated from britain just 20 years earlier.

what a fucking whiner. wah, wah, wah. the paddies hate us. no cheese wad, the paddies hate injustice, and zionism is injustice epitomised...

"Foreign Ministry sources said Ireland had undoubtedly become the most hostile country to Israel in the European Union, "pushing all of Europe's countries to a radical and uncompromising approach."

I'm not a bit surprised a raging coward like you would attempt to change the subject and I not only don't blame your ancestors for snuggling up to Hitler, I find the effort understandable given the circumstances. I'm also not surprised that a scummy like you would have no understanding of my ancestor's efforts to survive in Nazi Europe. Anyway, I brought you a bit of Irish/Nazi history. I'm certain one such as you will enjoy it:

"Collaboration between the IRA and Abwehr during World War II ranged in intensity during the period 1937–1943 and ended permanently around 1944. The Irish Republican Army (IRA), a paramilitary body active in Ireland, seeking to unify the island of Ireland, removing Northern Ireland from the United Kingdom, shared intelligence with the Abwehr, the intelligence service of Nazi Germany."

Irish Republican Army

au contrare, my little pissant. while my irish-american daddy was being awarded a silver star, a bronze star with a V for valor and oak leaf cluster, a purple herat with oak lea cluster and a CIB during the rhineland campaign, you and yours were failing to hold their piss and letting their shit waft away in the wind. he died early from one of those wounds, which affected him for years. his irish wife, who was in the red cross, was left alone to raise five kids, me being the oldest.

meanwhile, let us talk about the jewish ancestors who survived those camps...

Concentration camps were controlled by the SS, but day-to-day organization was supplemented by the system of functionary prisoners, a second hierarchy that made it easier for the Nazis to control the camps. These prisoners made it possible for the camps to function with fewer SS personnel, which saved the Third Reich money[citation needed]. The prisoner functionaries were sometimes as much as 10% of the inmates.[4][5] The Nazis were able to keep the number of SS personnel who had direct contact with the prisoners very low in comparison to normal prisons today. Without the functionary prisoners, the SS camp administrations would not have been able to keep the day-to-day operations of the camps running smoothly.[6][7] The kapos often did this work for extra food, cigarettes, alcohol or other privileges.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kapo_(concentration_camp)

i wonder how many packs of smokes chucking a little jewish kid into a shower cost, anyway? i wonder if they put some sugar in that wine and raised a glass saying "next year in jerusalem."

one thing the irish know...sometimes the price of survival is too dear. sometimes it is better to stand and fight.

too bad some six million jews couldn't figure that out. maybe, had they, i could have enjoyed my father a few more years.

put that in your little collection of slurs. be sure to leave out the context of your accusation about how my ancestors collaborated with the NAZIs.

I'm not a bit surprised a raging coward like you would attempt to change the subject and I not only don't blame your ancestors for snuggling up to Hitler, I find the effort understandable given the circumstances. I'm also not surprised that a scummy like you would have no understanding of my ancestor's efforts to survive in Nazi Europe. Anyway, I brought you a bit of Irish/Nazi history. I'm certain one such as you will enjoy it:

Irish Republican Army

au contrare, my little pissant. while my irish-american daddy was being awarded a silver star, a bronze star with a V for valor and oak leaf cluster, a purple herat with oak lea cluster and a CIB during the rhineland campaign, you and yours were failing to hold their piss and letting their shit waft away in the wind. he died early from one of those wounds, which affected him for years. his irish wife, who was in the red cross, was left alone to raise five kids, me being the oldest.

Concentration camps were controlled by the SS, but day-to-day organization was supplemented by the system of functionary prisoners, a second hierarchy that made it easier for the Nazis to control the camps. These prisoners made it possible for the camps to function with fewer SS personnel, which saved the Third Reich money[citation needed]. The prisoner functionaries were sometimes as much as 10% of the inmates.[4][5] The Nazis were able to keep the number of SS personnel who had direct contact with the prisoners very low in comparison to normal prisons today. Without the functionary prisoners, the SS camp administrations would not have been able to keep the day-to-day operations of the camps running smoothly.[6][7] The kapos often did this work for extra food, cigarettes, alcohol or other privileges.

i wonder how many packs of smokes chucking a little jewish kid into a shower cost, anyway? i wonder if they put some sugar in that wine and raised a glass saying "next year in jerusalem."

one thing the irish know...sometimes the price of survival is too dear. sometimes it is better to stand and fight.

too bad some six million jews couldn't figure that out. maybe, had they, i could have enjoyed my father a few more years.

put that in your little collection of slurs. be sure to leave out the context of your accusation about how my ancestors collaborated with the NAZIs.
Does anyone believe the lies and garbage coming out of this Jew hating piece of shit? Ireland sided with the Nazis and enabled them. Face it, or not. Who gives a fuck.

But I know one thing, I wouldn't be boasting my "Nazi fighting credentials" while claiming to be Irish at the same time. While Ireland was busy appeasing and sucking up to the Nazis and betraying their British brothers and sisters, the rest of Europe was suffering and dying at the hands of the Nazis.

Maybe that's why their offspring like Seal suck Nazi dick, except now, it's IslamoNazi dick. Following in the footsteps of their Nazi loving ancestors maybe, who knows. Some traditions die hard.

Irish Republican Army

Does anyone believe the lies and garbage coming out of this Jew hating piece of shit? Ireland sided with the Nazis and enabled them. Face it, or not. Who gives a fuck.

But I know one thing, I wouldn't be boasting my "Nazi fighting credentials" while claiming to be Irish at the same time.

Not all or even most Irish aided the Nazis, Roudy, and in this case it is important not to slide into Seal ("Kikes, blah, blah, blah...") mode. That said, I don't believe any of the lies, including all that self-serving pap he posted about his "brave Irish-American daddy."
Seal's monumental cowardice and lack of integrity had to come from somewhere and I figure it's genetic. :D

The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine
The Transfer Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Edwin Black realizes that the anti-Semites are constantly bringing up his book The Transfer, which they originally found on the NeoNazi/Islamofacist hate sites or else they would never have heard of this book, because they can't stand to see that some equipment was given to the Nazis in exchange for the freedom of some Jews. The Jew haters like Yousef Mohammed here wish these Jews would have been sent to the concentration camps instead. By the way, Edwin Black wishes that the anti-Semites would push this book instead.
EDWIN BLACK ON C-SPAN: THE FARHUD: THE ROOTS OF THE ARAB-NAZI ALLIANCE DURING WWII……. |

That hateful Nazi screed is from one whose hate for Jews is his only reason for living. Pathetic, but as his own words - words he will one day deny having said - reveal, that hate is all he has:
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"filthy jew pockets"

the islamo nazi pig propaganda is FASCINATING----but
in order to FULLY appreciate it----one must understand
its ORIGINS. ===now pay attention. An interesting
reality is that SHARIAH LAW---is not really arabian. I am
not sure what ARABIAN LAW was----but shariah in its
MOST DISGUSTING ASPECTS----was actually lifted
from two sources----THE HUMMARBI CODE and
JUSTINIAN LAW. These facts should be interesting
to a LAWYER-----British common law is the basis
of American Law---and THAT was highly influenced
by the JUSTINIAN CODE----the "founding fathers"
of the USA were also biblical scholars and lots of
our laws were lifted from Jewish Jurisprudence
as detailed in "TORAH' and 'TALMUD"'

Sherri---you can find the definition of "MURDER" in
Jewish Jurisprudence----for a charge of murder one
must demonstrate ----MENS REA (that's latin--I think--
I am not sure what the hebrew expression is)
The definition of murder in the shariah code is
different. More like yours----'the jew is always guilty'
(hindu too----and sometimes christian<<<but
you go on denying that fact)

But I know one thing, I wouldn't be boasting my "Nazi fighting credentials" while claiming to be Irish at the same time.

Not all or even most Irish aided the Nazis, Roudy, and in this case it is important not to slide into Seal ("Kikes, blah, blah, blah...") mode. That said, I don't believe any of the lies, including all that self-serving pap he posted about his "brave Irish-American daddy."
Seal's monumental cowardice and lack of integrity had to come from somewhere and I figure it's genetic. :D
I have said many times that Seal, and that other cocksucking asshole Patrick do not represent Irish people. Unfortunately there are those who are holdouts whether its those who want to return to the from the pre Vatican II "Jews killed Christ" days or those who still believe in some of the Nazi ideology. It would be most likely be due to upbringing and childhood environment and / or the religious teachings they were exposed to. Whatever it may be these garbages of humanity see today's Islamists as a tool to vent their hatreds and intentions for the Jews, and I seriously doubt they give a damn about the fate of the so called "Palestinians".

I'm not a bit surprised a raging coward like you would attempt to change the subject and I not only don't blame the Irish for snuggling up to Hitler, I find the effort understandable given the circumstances. I'm also not surprised that a scummy like you would have no understanding of the Jew's efforts to survive in Nazi Europe. Anyway, I brought you a bit of Irish/Nazi history. I'm certain one such as you will enjoy it:

Irish Republican Army

too funny...six irishmen...at best...yeah, we really collaborated with the germans.

maybe, i nstead of discussing the alleged "anti-semitic" inclinations of the irish peopl,e, we should instead be talking about the histrionic tendencies of the jewish people.

The Transfer Agreement: The Dramatic Story of the Pact Between the Third Reich and Jewish Palestine

As clear and lame attempt to deflect from the reality of the Irish/Nazi collaboration as can be found, but I'll play.
Much as the Irish collaboration, as I have repeatedly posted, was an understandable attempt to free the Irish from the Brits, just as the Zionist's deal with the Nazis an understandable attempt to free the Jews from an increasingly anti-Semitic Europe. From your source:
"The Transfer Agreement: ...documenting the agreement between Zionist Jews and Adolf Hitler to help create a Jewish state in Palestine, in return for an end of a global boycott of Nazi Germany that had threatened to bring it down in its first days of power."
"...the agreement [was] between Adolf Hitler and an organization of Zionist Jews in 1933..."
Imagine how many lives would have been saved had Israel been established in 1933. Just the thought is enough to cause Nazi slimeballs like Jos and Seal to bring up their breakfasts. :D

That hateful Nazi screed is from one whose hate for Jews is his only reason for living. Pathetic, but as his own words - words he will one day deny having said - reveal, that hate is all he has:
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

and again, it is hard not to direct some animosity towards individual jews when people such as sayit give us such bigoted gems as this:

"if patties are so stupid they can't figure out how to grow a potato, they deserved to starve" in a thread about benjamin disraeli.

"the irish were so drunk they couldn't figure out that potatoes grow underground, even when they fell flat on their face in a field full of them."

and not to mention his constant use of the ethnic slur of "patty" and "paddy".

Last edited:
Edwin Black realizes that the anti-Semites are constantly bringing up his book The Transfer, which they originally found on the NeoNazi/Islamofacist hate sites or else they would never have heard of this book, because they can't stand to see that some equipment was given to the Nazis in exchange for the freedom of some Jews. The Jew haters like Yousef Mohammed here wish these Jews would have been sent to the concentration camps instead. By the way, Edwin Black wishes that the anti-Semites would push this book instead.
EDWIN BLACK ON C-SPAN: THE FARHUD: THE ROOTS OF THE ARAB-NAZI ALLIANCE DURING WWII……. |
I gave a link to Wiki, is that in your view a "NeoNazi/Islamofacist hate site"?
zionists dont like anyone to point out that they sided with Hitler, their only interest was the rich jews, the fate of the poor ones was the work camps

Forum List

Back