Theft and Thuggery, Jewish Style.

Because its your delusion and imagination they are "totally disliked." Just because you're a Jew hating cocksucking pig doesn't mean everybody else has to be. Historically, Jews were always among the elites and ruling class, and when an empire / civilization collapsed or was invaded and conquered, the conquerors went after those who were in power, which included the Jews For example, when Spain was liberated by the crusaders from the Muslim invaders, the main focus was Muslims, not the Jews. But according to your logic, the persecution of Jews in Spain occurred because "Jews weren't liked". You are not only a sick psycho, but also ignorant and illiterate. I suggest you go back to adult school, and at least get your elementary school diploma, you ignoramus.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHY SOME PEOPLE DISLIKE CERTAIN JEWS.
Jews were always among the elites and ruling class
Tell that to the jews in Poland or Russia

what about the jews of Russia and Poland? Comparitively
speaking---thru the centuries---jews were far more educated
and literate than the average Pole and the average Russian. A higher literacy rate than average is even more marked amongst jews in shariah shit holes

Because its your delusion and imagination they are "totally disliked." Just because you're a Jew hating cocksucking pig doesn't mean everybody else has to be. Historically, Jews were always among the elites and ruling class, and when an empire / civilization collapsed or was invaded and conquered, the conquerors went after those who were in power, which included the Jews For example, when Spain was liberated by the crusaders from the Muslim invaders, the main focus was Muslims, not the Jews. But according to your logic, the persecution of Jews in Spain occurred because "Jews weren't liked". You are not only a sick psycho, but also ignorant and illiterate. I suggest you go back to adult school, and at least get your elementary school diploma, you ignoramus.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF WHY SOME PEOPLE DISLIKE CERTAIN JEWS.
Jews were always among the elites and ruling class
Tell that to the jews in Poland or Russia
^^^^^
Who gives a rats ass what this Islamic Jew hating pig says.

Spot the difference
37115e4d1fa5a124240f6a706700c711.jpg

Israeli authorities have indicted a former chief rabbi of the country on charges of fraud and breach of trust.

Eliahu Bakshi-Doron was charged Monday as part of what has become known as the "rabbis' file" affair. Bakshi-Doron and others are accused of falsifying rabbinical certificates for more than 1,000 soldiers and police officers so they could be eligible for salary increases.

The indictment says that as a result, hundreds of millions of shekels were fraudulently awarded from the state without any justification.
Former Israeli chief rabbi indicted for fraud - Yahoo! News
Hey at least Israel is a civilized country that goes after its own criminals and thieves. Unlike you Muslims that are ruled exclusively by thieves, murderers, backwards ass savages, and corrupt barbarians that answer to no one.

and literate than the average Pole and the average Russian. A higher literacy rate than average is even more marked amongst jews in shariah shit holes
Islamists and neo Nazis are allergic to the truth. They would like all the worlds problems and wars to somehow lead to the the Jews.

Methane. Comes from pig droppings.

Hoss;

I have to say this, I remember on the deleted thread that you were attacked by a poster for the whole Viet Nam Baby Killer thing and the two posters who told the other poster to knock it off were Seal and I . I remember this because you purposely thanked Seal for it and now you hide behind a wall of I can't remember when the subject of Sayit saying the same thing to Seal is brought up. I once enjoyed the friendship of a man named Hoss who would not have done that,
I wonder where that man has gone to.

Or more likely Hoss can't remember me doing that "whole Viet Nam Baby Killer thing" because I was not involved. What is very suspect is you and your boyfriend Seal both recalling something which never occurred.
How convenient!
One Nazi lies and another says "sieg heil!"
On the other hand no one doubts or denies (except perhaps you) the following Seal quotes, Princess, or the blatant bigotry that oozes from his every pore:

"...ya friggin' smarmy little **** boy."
"yeah, and "****" ain't a slur either if you trace it back."
"the jew bitch brought it up..."
"naw, i don't believe in kosher slaughter. free range jews are more sporting."
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"the jewish penchant for potty humour"
"filthy jew pockets"
"when i need some entertainment again, i'll tell you, jewboy"

Jews have had the same problems as other people have had, except they found a way to survive, you Jew hating pig.

The Indestructible Jews
Is There a Manifest Destiny in Jewish History?

By Max I. Dimont

A compelling and readable account of the four thousand year history of a people that spans the globe and transcends the ages. From the ancient and simple faith of a small tribe to a global religion with adherents in every nation, the path of the Jews is traced through countless expulsions and migrations, the great tragedy of the Holocaust, and the joy of founding a homeland in Israel. Putting the struggle of a persecuted people into perspective, Max Dimont asks whether the tragic sufferings of the Jews have actually been the key to their survival, as other nations and races vanished into obscurity. Here is a book for Jews and non-Jews to enjoy, evoking a proud heritage while offering a hopeful vision of the future.

that really doesn't answer the question. yes, other cultures and minorities have been discriminated against, but they have come to be embraced and assimilated into the dominant culture, for the most part...at least to the extent that they are always whining.

why is it that, everywhere that jews go, they are totally disliked, even in cultures that are opening and accepting of different cultures. i mean, there really isn't anything that really distinguished you physically from the cultures you live in. if you lived in europe, you looked like europeans. if you lived in the mideast, you looked like a mir easterner.

i suppose i could believe that the whole world hates jews, like many jews claim, although not so succinctly, but that doesn't sense. why are you so hated.

it is not my delusion that jewish people are always screaming "anti-semitism" and always complaining when any government or body disagrees with any thing israel does or does BDS that jews haul out the "anti-semitism/jew hater" card. it is not my delusion that everybody hates jews. it is what you tell me, and after dealing with jewish people on levels such as this, it does not surprise me one single bit why they are disliked.

and you deserve it. your culture is absolutely arrogant and thinks they have a right to some sort of entitlement. it is in your talmud and is carried on to today, and it is in your torah as well. it is in your culture. that is something you can change. jews, as a culture, are a bunch of colossal asses who thinks the world owes them a living...and they were handed a golden opportunity and they pissed it away...the whole world wanted to believe in you, and you...jews...let us down big time...and history will record that.

in another time and place, i never said anything even remotely antisemitic and was very meticulous about distinguishing between jews and the israeli government, and every fiber of my existence was attacked, my family, my son, my ethnicity, my religion, just maliciously maligned beyond all recognition.

here...there was a time when i was engaged in conversation with a jewish person and i said "if pogroms occured in this country like they did in europe under the NAZIs, i said i would, at the risk of my own life, put up cots in my hallway and i would hide jews out." the jew called me an anti-semite because i was forcing him to sleep in the hallway. (i live in a small apartment). other jews chimed in. it seems the fucking hallway wasn't good enough for them. what is there not to love?

but OK...jews are loved world wide. i was wrong. you are very popular as a people and a culture. there is very little anti-semitism. happy?

the spanish inquisition is over-rated, by the way, and it was more political than religious, although jews use it to tar christianity with a very broad brush. lol...and now the story changes. all other prior jewish versions of the inquisition was that the jews were hunted down and persecuted.

Last edited:

Hoss;

I have to say this, I remember on the deleted thread that you were attacked by a poster for the whole Viet Nam Baby Killer thing and the two posters who told the other poster to knock it off were Seal and I . I remember this because you purposely thanked Seal for it and now you hide behind a wall of I can't remember when the subject of Sayit saying the same thing to Seal is brought up. I once enjoyed the friendship of a man named Hoss who would not have done that,

Or more likely Hoss can't remember me doing that "whole Viet Nam Baby Killer thing" because I was not involved. What is very suspect is you and your boyfriend Seal both recalling something which never occurred.
How convenient!
On the other hand no one doubts or denies (except perhaps you) the following Seal quotes, Princess, or the blatant bigotry that oozes from his every pore:

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"and G-d looked down on his chosen people and said "LEAVE NO LAND BE LEFT UNOCCUPIED"."
"filthy jew pockets"

and what sayit won't tell you is what prompted some of these reloatively innocuous remarkes...like the "jew bitch" remark where the jew bitch in question told me to go blow myself up...

but, as long as we are quoting things, here is a very small collection of quotes that i like to call my "favorite sayits", all from threads that became so contentious that they were deleted, an act sayit frequently accuses me of doing. it seems though, that when some of these threads are deleted, the jewish poster in question seems to take a little time off...

just three "FAVOURITE SAYITS"...

"African-Americans were so stupid they couldn't even vote until Jewish Freedom Riders came down from the North and told them what to do. Now, the XXXXXXs are ungrateful. It just goes to show what kind of people they are." (sayit)

"If Patties are so stupid they can't figure out how to grow a potato, they deserved to starve." (sayit)

"The Irish were so drunk they couldn't figure out that potatoes grow underground, even when they fell flat on their face in a field full of them." (sayit)

of course you are smarter, better educated, and intelligent than the polish and russian people, and all gentiles in act, and particularly those "Mooooslime animals in their shariah shitholes". i cannot understand why people don't see this and accept it, given the frequency of which you remind us.

you are indeed the best and i can fully understand why you regard gentiles as beasts of burden for your pleasure. i worship jews and any negative things i may utter is due to my abject feeling of being inferior and a jealousy common among my people, all 7 billion of us.

of course you are smarter, better educated, and intelligent than the polish and russian people, and all gentiles in act, and particularly those "Mooooslime animals in their shariah shitholes". i cannot understand why people don't see this and accept it, given the frequency of which you remind us.

you are indeed the best and i can fully understand why you regard gentiles as beasts of burden for your pleasure. i worship jews and any negative things i may utter is due to my abject feeling of being inferior and a jealousy common among my people, all 7 billion of us.

try to get over it

try to get over it

it would certainly be easier to get over it if you, in constant and arrogant proclamations of how much better you are andoften in the form of reminding the rest of us how beastlike and animalistic we are, were not forever reminding us.

thank you.

try to get over it

it would certainly be easier to get over it if you, in constant and arrogant proclamations of

how much better you are andoften in the form of reminding the rest of us how beastlike and animalistic we are, were not forever reminding us.

thank you.

calm yourself deach---I merely stated facts. I will give you
some hope-----COPTIC CHRISTIANS have a higher literacy
rate than do muslims in Egypt----does that one make you feel
better? Interestingly enough HINDUS have a higher literacy
rate in India than do muslims in India ------I am supplying simple
raw data. I once read that JAINS have higher rate of
DIABETES than do non-Jains in India ----I am not sure but
that is what I seem to recall Jains are very very strict
vegetarians -----they do not eat eggs----and some do not even
eat root veggies because harvesting them disturbs BUGS
Persons from the Mediterranean area have a high incidence of
ANEMIA-----somehow related to some protective effect of
anemia on malaria

that really doesn't answer the question. yes, other cultures and minorities have been discriminated against, but they have come to be embraced and assimilated into the dominant culture, for the most part...at least to the extent that they are always whining.

why is it that, everywhere that jews go, they are totally disliked, even in cultures that are opening and accepting of different cultures. i mean, there really isn't anything that really distinguished you physically from the cultures you live in. if you lived in europe, you looked like europeans. if you lived in the mideast, you looked like a mir easterner.

i suppose i could believe that the whole world hates jews, like many jews claim, although not so succinctly, but that doesn't sense. why are you so hated.

it is not my delusion that jewish people are always screaming "anti-semitism" and always complaining when any government or body disagrees with any thing israel does or does BDS that jews haul out the "anti-semitism/jew hater" card. it is not my delusion that everybody hates jews. it is what you tell me, and after dealing with jewish people on levels such as this, it does not surprise me one single bit why they are disliked.

Classic rationalization by a classic Nazi scumbag. You get it in the eye because you says things which clearly expose your bigotry, NaziBoy:
"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

Hoss;

How convenient!

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

and what sayit won't tell you is what prompted some of these reloatively innocuous remarkes...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, that's the ticket! The Joooos made you the Nazi you are today!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hoss;

How convenient!

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

and what sayit won't tell you is what prompted some of these reloatively innocuous remarkes...like the "jew bitch" remark where the jew bitch in question told me to go blow myself up...

but, as long as we are quoting things, here is a very small collection of quotes that i like to call my "favorite sayits", all from threads that became so contentious that they were deleted, an act sayit frequently accuses me of doing. it seems though, that when some of these threads are deleted, the jewish poster in question seems to take a little time off...

"African-Americans were so stupid they couldn't even vote until Jewish Freedom Riders came down from the North and told them what to do. Now, the XXXXXXs are ungrateful. It just goes to show what kind of people they are." (sayit)

"If Patties are so stupid they can't figure out how to grow a potato, they deserved to starve." (sayit)

"The Irish were so drunk they couldn't figure out that potatoes grow underground, even when they fell flat on their face in a field full of them." (sayit)

As always you are forced to post lies about me, Princess, and you once again have the opportunity to prove I said such silly things (and you will again fail as you always do). You Naziboys have nothing but lies. :D

How convenient!

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

As always you are forced to post lies about me, Princess, and you once again have the opportunity to prove I said such silly things (and you will again fail as you always do). You Naziboys have nothing but lies. :D

oh, quit whining. you made your list about me, all out of context or not there, and i have a list of things you have said. you are juat bitchin' and moanin' because you never anticipated i would keep a list but, having dealt with you in the past, i have learned my lesson.

oh, and there is a lot more for you to collect today. i took a numbe of racist and bigoted comments by jewish posters and repeated them word for word...except instead of things like "islamo-nazi" i substituted "judeo-nazi" and so on just to relect their bigotry back on them. in one i used slavery in america. you should be able to take those out of context as well and add them to your little hit list.

Last edited:

oh, quit whining. you made your list about me, all out of context or not there...

Really? You are now denying having said that which you have spent weeks defending? You Nazis are the lowest form of life. :D

oh, quit whining. you made your list about me, all out of context or not there, and i have a list of things you have said. you are juat bitchin' and moanin' because you never anticipated i would keep a list but, having dealt with you in the past, i have learned my lesson.

Of course you also saved a link to those bogus quotes, right Princess? :D

Hoss;

How convenient!

"TCB-Jewish Style."
"filthy jew pockets"

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Ya gotta love the Nazi's efforts to crawl out of his own skin. By plugging those quotes into the board's search engine it turns out the only poster here ever to say those things was ... drum roll, please ... SEAL!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back