Theft and Thuggery, Jewish Style.

Discussion in 'Israel and Palestine' started by sealadaigh, Dec 22, 2012.

1. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    heaven forfend. how anti-semitic of me to say that what the national homeland of the jews does is "jewish style". i should say it is "israeli style". oh wait, that is anti-semitic too. wurra, wurra, wurra...what do we call it then when a bunch of non-christian talmudic descendants of european invaders confiscate the land of the indigenous peoples and keep them in poverty. a rose by any other name will still wilt and die.

E1 not Israeli territory

"International law clearly determines that Israel can use the territory only to provide for the needs of the local population or to serve its military and security-related needs. Building permanent communities that are populated by Israeli civilians, the advancement of Israeli industrial and tourism projects, exploiting the area's resources (including water) – all of these are forbidden. These resources must be used to serve the needs of the Palestinian population alone."

E1 not Israeli territory - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

yeah, a beacon of mob-like might. a light unto the theives and thugs, the swindlers and shylocks of the world.

wait...is "shylock" anti-semitic. no, no, no...it is just a name, kinda like calling a drunk, bogtrotting mick a "patty."

2. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,054
    Oh gee----one TAMMANY HALL 'boss tweed' thief murdering pig character FARTS and the other intones ---piously "TOP O THEMORNIN"

3. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,560
    Theft and thuggery, Arab style. They got one Palestine, now they want to create another Islamic terrorist shithole. Can anybody show me an "E1" here? Looks like the Arabs got away with grand theft Islamic style to me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  4. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,054
    Roudy----islamo nazis learn the KORANIC VERSION OF HISTORY
    surely you know it better than do I----but if I remember correctly MUSA AL NABI full title to all "mandate palestine" from ALLAH along with a golden copy of the koran and SHARIAH LAW---and the PACT OF OMAR---on Mount Sinai then Buraq came flying by-----and flew him to Jerusalem
    and there Buraq and Jibril built AL AQSA did I get that right?

Lets ask sherri-----she is a TEACHER OF THE ONE TRUE RELIGION

5. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    [​IMG]

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. sealadaigh

sealadaigh BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +129
    yeah...figure it out. the brits gave land that did not belong to them to a bunch of whiney, european, jewish pests because the jews were going to sell out WWI england to the huns.

bernie madoff is more honest.

7. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,560
    What? Is this history according to Nazis cocksuckers? The land belonged to the Ottoman Turks for 600 years, and when the Ottoman Empire collapsed after WWII, the British controlled it. So it was not "Arab land" to begin with. In case you forgot, Israel is Jewish ancestral homeland.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  8. Roudy

Roudy Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,560
    Yes, the Arabs were not happy when they gave them Jordan, so they attacked Israel trying to steal more land. They didn't succeed. Boo-hoo.

9. irosie91

irosie91 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,054
    Roudy ALL LAND IS ARAB LAND----- MUSA AL NABI got it from allah----on mount sinai------allah told musa to hold it for ---MUHUMMAD

but first IBRIHEEM AL NABI GOT IT-----when he moved from islamic uhm
    well----I am not sure ARAM ----which I believe is islamic northern islamic
    Iraq----near the two islamic rivers.

but first BURAQ schlepped a black rock from Jerusalem---to mecca along with ISMAIL another NABI

10. SherriMunnerlyn

SherriMunnerlyn VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +264
    Jos,

There, we see the truth, in those maps, about Palestine from 1948 til now!

Transjordan was never part of British Mandate Palestine, it was separated as an area to become Jordan, way back in the 1920s, or earlier, even!

One cannot expect anything of truth to come out of Nazi Zionists liek Roudy!

We see the truth of close to 70 years of ethnc cleansing in those maps!

And teh world always seems to sit back and watch crimes of humanity take place, doing nothing to stop them.

We see the truth of that from the abuses of the Holocaust in Germany and we see the truth of that in the abuses of the Holocaust in Palestine!

Sherri