Theft and Thuggery, Jewish Style.

sealadaigh

Rookie
Mar 12, 2012
THE NO REP ZONE
heaven forfend. how anti-semitic of me to say that what the national homeland of the jews does is "jewish style". i should say it is "israeli style". oh wait, that is anti-semitic too. wurra, wurra, wurra...what do we call it then when a bunch of non-christian talmudic descendants of european invaders confiscate the land of the indigenous peoples and keep them in poverty. a rose by any other name will still wilt and die.

E1 not Israeli territory

"International law clearly determines that Israel can use the territory only to provide for the needs of the local population or to serve its military and security-related needs. Building permanent communities that are populated by Israeli civilians, the advancement of Israeli industrial and tourism projects, exploiting the area's resources (including water) – all of these are forbidden. These resources must be used to serve the needs of the Palestinian population alone."

E1 not Israeli territory - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

yeah, a beacon of mob-like might. a light unto the theives and thugs, the swindlers and shylocks of the world.

wait...is "shylock" anti-semitic. no, no, no...it is just a name, kinda like calling a drunk, bogtrotting mick a "patty."

Oh gee----one TAMMANY HALL 'boss tweed' thief murdering pig character FARTS and the other intones ---piously "TOP O THEMORNIN"

Theft and thuggery, Arab style. They got one Palestine, now they want to create another Islamic terrorist shithole. Can anybody show me an "E1" here? Looks like the Arabs got away with grand theft Islamic style to me.

1920-mandate_for_palestine.jpg

truncatedmap.jpg

Last edited:
Roudy----islamo nazis learn the KORANIC VERSION OF HISTORY
surely you know it better than do I----but if I remember correctly MUSA AL NABI full title to all "mandate palestine" from ALLAH along with a golden copy of the koran and SHARIAH LAW---and the PACT OF OMAR---on Mount Sinai then Buraq came flying by-----and flew him to Jerusalem
and there Buraq and Jibril built AL AQSA did I get that right?

Lets ask sherri-----she is a TEACHER OF THE ONE TRUE RELIGION

• Banned
Theft and thuggery, Arab style. They got one Palestine, now they want to create another Islamic terrorist shithole. Can anybody show me an "E1" here? Looks like the Arabs got away with grand theft Islamic style to me.

truncatedmap.jpg

yeah...figure it out. the brits gave land that did not belong to them to a bunch of whiney, european, jewish pests because the jews were going to sell out WWI england to the huns.

bernie madoff is more honest.

truncatedmap.jpg

yeah...figure it out. the brits gave land that did not belong to them to a bunch of whiney, european, jewish pests because the jews were going to sell out WWI england to the huns.

What? Is this history according to Nazis cocksuckers? The land belonged to the Ottoman Turks for 600 years, and when the Ottoman Empire collapsed after WWII, the British controlled it. So it was not "Arab land" to begin with. In case you forgot, Israel is Jewish ancestral homeland.

Last edited:
Roudy ALL LAND IS ARAB LAND----- MUSA AL NABI got it from allah----on mount sinai------allah told musa to hold it for ---MUHUMMAD

but first IBRIHEEM AL NABI GOT IT-----when he moved from islamic uhm
well----I am not sure ARAM ----which I believe is islamic northern islamic
Iraq----near the two islamic rivers.

but first BURAQ schlepped a black rock from Jerusalem---to mecca along with ISMAIL another NABI

Jos,

There, we see the truth, in those maps, about Palestine from 1948 til now!

Transjordan was never part of British Mandate Palestine, it was separated as an area to become Jordan, way back in the 1920s, or earlier, even!

One cannot expect anything of truth to come out of Nazi Zionists liek Roudy!

We see the truth of close to 70 years of ethnc cleansing in those maps!

And teh world always seems to sit back and watch crimes of humanity take place, doing nothing to stop them.

We see the truth of that from the abuses of the Holocaust in Germany and we see the truth of that in the abuses of the Holocaust in Palestine!

Sherri

Your post makes no sense sherri-----the maps do not reveal "ethnic cleansing" For ethnic cleansing----review your own lineage and your
stated links ----by creed ----for the ethnic cleansing that has resulted in the MURDER OF HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS-----and counting There is no genocide at all in "palestine" aka Israel/judea---other than that created by the piece of filth-----CONSTANTINE -----but that was long ago. Of course it was HIS LEGAL code that created you the islamo nazi whore that you are---and rendered your people STEEPED IN BLOOD ------with more STEEPING on the horizon. ------for your delectation-----more shiites shot in Pakistan----just murdered for BEING shiites ----something like a score people dead in
egypt -----political disputes over the new shariah shit constitution -----and
the gutters of both syria and yemen lined with dead kids

its cultural-----genocide is part of your culture

truncatedmap.jpg

Roudy brings maps drawn by Eli Hertz, in 2008 for the israeli site www.justicenow4israel(dot)com
they invent the evidence

LOL typical islamo pig "culture" In shariah law-----evidence presented by a jew cannot dispute the fart mouth lie of a muslim in the SHARIAH COURT OF "law"

A Lie is not evidence Although it can be evidence of a Lie

the latest islamo nazi pig lie is that TRANSJORDAN---since it was handed over to the islamo nazi pigs EARLY ON-----way before 1948----simply NO LONGER COUNTS It was handed over to BEDOUIN RULE-----in order to be a homeland for-------all the BEDOUINS in the area------aka LATELY------ PALESTINIANS but somehow-----LOTS of the bedouins in the area were told "BE DIFFERENT---so we can invent an excuse to KILL JEWS" They all speak the same language---eat the same food ----even look like each other----but they have to BE DIFFERENT in order to create a "GENOCIDE MYTH"

Caution: Maps are not evidence unless Tinmore approves them. Don't waste your time searching for and posting maps unless they are published in 1948.

truncatedmap.jpg

You mean like the Irish who sold out to the Nazis to advance their conflict with the Brits? Reading your posts one would get the idea some Irish just appreciated Hitler's solution to their "Jewish Problem." :D

Last edited:

truncatedmap.jpg

You mean like the Irish who sold out to the Nazis to advance their conflict with the Brits? Reading your posts one would get the idea some Irish just appreciated Hitler's solution to their "Jewish Problem." :D

what a fookin' idiot. there were maybe five irishmen who collaborated with there NAZIs, far less than many other countries, including the USA.

but you, an arrogant jew, whose ancestors ran away from the NAZIs or stood behind their children, praying that the boxcars would fill up their own kids before they had get on, had people collaborating with them big time so you could drink sugary wine in al quds.

why the hell should the irish align with the british and turn over her ports, yes, the very same ports that food was exported from, in part making jewish commodity traders rich, while the people of ireland starved...there very same ports that had been liberaated from britain just 20 years earlier.

what a fucking whiner. wah, wah, wah. the paddies hate us. no cheese wad, the paddies hate injustice, and zionism is injustice epitomised...

"Foreign Ministry sources said Ireland had undoubtedly become the most hostile country to Israel in the European Union, "pushing all of Europe's countries to a radical and uncompromising approach."

'Ireland most hostile country in Europe' - Israel News, Ynetnews

very good deach----you have a fine grasp of reality-----now HANG YOUR STOCKING BY THE FIRE PLACE-----so Santa can slit down the chimney and put some nice little trinkets therein for you

Forum List

Back