Thee Pope...gotta love him

You do understand that does not make one jewish right? Its not a race, and Judaism has no DNA. You sound more Christian to me.
God's chosen people are easily identifiable.

not SO EASILY----lately, jakie. In the past----islamo Nazi dog CONSTANTINE---
was so interested in IDENTIFYING --------'G-d's chosen people'-----that he insisted on IDENTIFYING INSIGNIA-----using the color yellow. The principle became JUSTINIAN LAW-----and which morphed into CANON LAW----which
morphed into NUREMBURG LAW. Vestiges of that INSISTENCE upon
identification by islamo Nazi dogs and pigs-----actually PERSIST in the
dress of some very traditional jews-------did you know that?-----you want examples?

Christians , namely RC are the chosen ones today.

chosen for what? are they walking around with yellow cross insignia?

Give it a rest, others had different color insignias. Your Ot started all of this stuff, thinking your better than anyone else.

still waiting-----that do you know about OTHER color insignias-------other than the ones that were included in the NUREMBURG LAWS by the EMPEROR OF THE
THIRD HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE? (hint----historically there were some)

Give it a rest, others had different color insignias. Your Ot started all of this stuff, thinking your better than anyone else.

you gotta link? when did jews BADGE non-jews with colored insignia or ----
any other kind of badge?. For BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE-----now you
have revealed that you are not only functionally unlettered-----you know no history at all. For "better than anyone else"--------read a bit of PLATO-----and---then get
into Roman shit (just for starters) -----"better than anyone else"----is a concept
that is a very very very MAJOR path to Rome (stolen--of course---from the greeks)

btw---who had these "different color insignia" other than jews under the filth
of Justinian law? I, simply, do not know-------it is possible that the islamo Nazis of the INQUSITION PULLED THAT SORT OF SHIT ON SOME "other" people----
I just do not know--------the THIRD HOLY ROMAN EMPIRE (reich)---certainly
did.

Kenneth Starr, the mini Madoff. Its good to keep an eye on the swindlers. One thing about Jews, or said Jews, they hate the Christians and Muslims.

read the post again, Penelope-----the very simple question was----BACK UP YOUR IDIOT STATEMENT -------your answer "Kenneth Starr"---is jibberish

have revealed that you are not only functionally unlettered-----you know no history at all. For "better than anyone else"--------read a bit of PLATO-----and---then get
into Roman shit (just for starters) -----"better than anyone else"----is a concept
that is a very very very MAJOR path to Rome (stolen--of course---from the greeks)

of Justinian law? I, simply, do not know-------it is possible that the islamo Nazis of the INQUSITION PULLED THAT SORT OF SHIT ON SOME "other" people----
did.

Kenneth Starr, the mini Madoff. Its good to keep an eye on the swindlers. One thing about Jews, or said Jews, they hate the Christians and Muslims.

read the post again, Penelope-----the very simple question was----BACK UP YOUR IDIOT STATEMENT -------your answer "Kenneth Starr"---is jibberish

google it, from WIKI. Just looking up a movie that Pacino was in and he owes back taxes, and blamed in on
(of course a jew, famous for Ponzi schemes). At least the RCC had the sinners give willingly to pay for penance, for a short time long ago. Paying for those crusades against Islam was not cheap.

Kenneth Ira Starr is a disbarred attorney and former money manager[1] convicted of running a $35 million Ponzi scheme with the money of numerous wealthy and celebrity clients.[2][3][4][5] Sentenced in March 2011, Starr has been released from the Otisville, New York Federal Correctional Institution under the supervision of the Residential Reentry Management (RRM) field office in Brooklyn, New York, to serve the remainder of his 7.5-year sentence in a halfway house. His term is scheduled to end in December 2016

did.

did.

google it, from WIKI. Just looking up a movie that Pacino was in and he owes back taxes, and blamed in on
(of course a jew, famous for Ponzi schemes). At least the RCC had the sinners give willingly to pay for penance, for a short time long ago. Paying for those crusades against Islam was not cheap.

Kenneth Ira Starr is a disbarred attorney and former money manager[1] convicted of running a $35 million Ponzi scheme with the money of numerous wealthy and celebrity clients.[2][3][4][5] Sentenced in March 2011, Starr has been released from the Otisville, New York Federal Correctional Institution under the supervision of the Residential Reentry Management (RRM) field office in Brooklyn, New York, to serve the remainder of his 7.5-year sentence in a halfway house. His term is scheduled to end in December 2016

that's it?------you are resorting to citing single criminals -------FOR WHY???

what does the catholic 'indulgences" scam have to do with al pacino or
Kenneth Starr?

did.

did.

Kenneth Starr?

Like I said penitents did not have to pay, they chose to. Jews steal, not all of course but these rich famous people should of leaned a lesson by now.

God's chosen people are easily identifiable.

was so interested in IDENTIFYING --------'G-d's chosen people'-----that he insisted on IDENTIFYING INSIGNIA-----using the color yellow. The principle became JUSTINIAN LAW-----and which morphed into CANON LAW----which
dress of some very traditional jews-------did you know that?-----you want examples?

still waiting-----that do you know about OTHER color insignias-------other than the ones that were included in the NUREMBURG LAWS by the EMPEROR OF THE

I'm sure they had good reason , there is only one thing Jews hate more than Muslims and that is the RCC and Christians. (I am sure a certain poster would also agree with that statement).

I'm sure they had good reason , there is only one thing Jews hate more than Muslims and that is the RCC and Christians. (I am sure a certain poster would also agree with that statement).

your statements get more and more scattered------how do you know what jews "hate"---having never met a jew

did.

did.

Kenneth Starr?

Like I said penitents did not have to pay, they chose to. Jews steal, not all of course but these rich famous people should of leaned a lesson by now.

what RICH FAMOUS people should have "leaned" what lesson?

Kenneth Starr?

what RICH FAMOUS people should have "leaned" what lesson?

penny-----are you still there? how about IDENTIFYING the "rich famous people" of whom you are so jealous? -----how about explaining how you know what jews
"hate"? In all my life I have never come across a statement ---written or verbal
by a jew which was in any way related to "I HATE CATHOLICS". My own hubby is a jew all his life and has no idea why a 'catholic' is not something like an
'anglican' I grew up in a town which was MOSTLY PROTESTANT-----but there was a GROWING CATHOLIC POPULATION (irish and WOP and a very few
"****) I heard lots of nasty stuff about CATHOLIC on the playground but it did
not come from JOOOOS

Forum List

Back