TheBlaze TV heading to Dish Network

Now this is hilarious:

"Despite all the hoopla about online viewing and devices to connect the Internet to television sets — TheBlaze TV promised online subscribers it was easy to do — a lot of people still just want to see what is on TV the easy traditional way.

“We’d like to make that as simple for them as possible,” said Chris Balfe, the president of Mr. Beck’s media company, Mercury Radio Arts, in a blog post that will accompany the announcement on Wednesday. The channel will begin on Dish at 5 p.m. Wednesday. "

In other words, reading is "too hard" for most Beck sheep, so going back to TV will be more on their level as things like reading or getting off their fat asses is too much work for them. What a bunch of idiots.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/12/b...heads-to-dish-network.html?_r=1&smid=fb-share

Looks like Glenn gotten a deal to have Dish TV distribute His network. He also will maintain the Internet Streaming aspect.

Looks like the plan may be to take it to cable as well.

Are you lefties sure you dont wish he just had a 1 hr show on Fox?

I'd speak on behalf of all liberals here, and say, please, get Glenn Beck in front of as many eyeballs as humanly possible. Five minutes of listening to him talk about FEMA camps and the black helicopters coming over the ridge, and your side will move to eternal minority status.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/12/b...heads-to-dish-network.html?_r=1&smid=fb-share

Looks like Glenn gotten a deal to have Dish TV distribute His network. He also will maintain the Internet Streaming aspect.

Looks like the plan may be to take it to cable as well.

Are you lefties sure you dont wish he just had a 1 hr show on Fox?

Do you have permission to advertise this on our board?
If not you are in violation of the rules.

And I am glad I have DirectTV.
BTW you can set channels on ignore like I have all the sales and religious ones on Dish.

Last edited:
It's like book burning- liberal style. The left has the ultra radical FSTV on both Dish and Direct TV and probably cable and they have all the other freaking left wing media sources like ABC NBC CBS MSNBC CNN and even a government sponsored network but they are so filled with hatred that they actually consider dropping the entire shebang because they subscribe to radical left wing blog sites that encourage their left wing opinion that only certain information sources should be allowed. What a bunch of fascists.

haters-gonna-hate-13.jpg

Forum List

Back