The Zionist Story.

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufLAitMq3zI&feature=related]The Zionist Story. - YouTube[/ame]

Hoss----I have mentioned that..... I am not young. I may have mentioned that I worked in places in which I enountered people from ELSEWHERE----especially from south east asia---but also from other parts of asia and africa. etc etc ------as an adolescent I started to encounter muslims-----one specific informant was the son of a pakistani diplomat (or so he said) One of the most startling things I learned about the islamic education ----and in the 50+ following years is that muslims MUST BELIEVE that all existent writings that survived the past are FRAUDULENT ---(except the koran,, of course) This is an idea introduced to muslim children at so young an age that even the educated cannot seem to give it up. THEY NEED IT-----mostly because nothing can contradict the koran and NOTHING CAN CONTRADICT their version of history. The idiot video that tinny cited is an excellent example as it opens with this statement "for 1300 years jews and muslims lived in cultural and religious harmony"

keep in mind----the hundreds of millions murdered in genocides by muslims for RELIGIOUS REASONS are not part of islamic history OR TINNIE's imaginary world Tinnie denies the issue of shariah law and DHIMMIA in the same way that nazi war criminals who wrote the seminal works on Holocaust Denial in Egypt and Syria ------deny the genocides comitted by the nazis My all time fave sophistry is that which muslims use to explain why SOMEHOW arabia which was home to LOTS OF CHRISTIANS and JEWS and even ZOROASTRIANS ----and some groups of pre islamic "pagans" somehow turned "ALL MUSLIM" in less than 100 years of the death of muhummad HOW MAGICAL!!!!!!!!!!

The worst of all problems that the tinnies and the muslims of the world have is WRITTEN RECORDS-------both jews and hindus have MILLENIA of written records------in order to justify the Tinnie/islamic version of history-----MUSLIM CHILDREN are taught that the written records of all people (including christians) are ALL FRAUDULENT and the koran is the ONLY BOOK which remains in its untampered state I am not joking-----anyone out there who doubts it-----talk to a muslim child

I will waste my time a bit and repeat------as far as jews and muslims are concerned----there is not one place in the world where jews lived among muslims in which jews were not subjected to deadly pogroms I used to think that Turkey was an exception. ------I was wrong-------I found out I was wrong when I met a brother-in-law who was born in Turkey and brought up the new phenomenon of erdogan and how odd I thought it was to have an ISLAMICIST leader----------he informed me of some of the lesser discussed history of Turkey and its slaughters of non muslims------I knew about the armenians-----but they are not turks or jews-------but----nope ISLAMICISM IS ISLAMICISM it has happened in Turkey before and the gutters ran with blood. May all the people of the world who trivialize genocides and oppression see their own so afflicted

The video is a joke from beginning to end The same people who made that one ----should make one on the noble actions of Khartoum over the past few decades and the beauty of the well justified--------"did not really happen" armenian genocide

The Palestinians neither Arabs nor Semites. They are of European origin, invaded the middle east coast lines from ships. They continued invading inland.

I believe so they appointed a man who was popular with the arabs and influential I doubt that they just grabbed him up from beside the village well----------they got someone who was a kind of CHIEF already. The brits were not shy about loviing muslims who hated jews In fact----lots of brits loved ADOLF too. There is a very long history of love affair between British and muslim leaders ----lots of business relationships ----all the way back to medieval times. In the times of the British empire-----brits were EAGER to mollify the leaders of local hate groups and even allowed or facilitated massacres--------if by so doing they thought they could garner a bit of "cooperation" from the locals. I have encountered eye witnesses to the 1947 Aden Pogrom nothing much was done to put a stop to the Hebron pogrom of 1929-----or the massacres in jerusalem

I believe so they appointed a man who was popular with the arabs and influential I doubt that they just grabbed him up from beside the village well----------they got someone who was a kind of CHIEF already. The brits were not shy about loviing muslims who hated jews In fact----lots of brits loved ADOLF too. There is a very long history of love affair between British and muslim leaders ----lots of business relationships ----all the way back to medieval times. In the times of the British empire-----brits were EAGER to mollify the leaders of local hate groups and even allowed or facilitated massacres--------if by so doing they thought they could garner a bit of "cooperation" from the locals. I have encountered eye witnesses to the 1947 Aden Pogrom nothing much was done to put a stop to the Hebron pogrom of 1929-----or the massacres in jerusalem

I believe so they appointed a man who was popular with the arabs...

The role of a mandate was to assist the people in creating an independent state according to the wishes of the people.

Britain held the mandate for 2 1/2 decades and never had an election or referendum.

yout reply indicates that you never held a position of responsibility. Abraham Lincoln was very well aware of the fact that if he put his first EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION to a popular vote-------it would have lost

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kT1_R2nnTbk]The Islamist-Nazi Link: The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem - YouTube[/ame]

Wasn't the Grand Mufti appointed by the British?
Time to face the music Tinmore. The cause of the Israeli conflict and ALL conflicts involving Muslims is Islamic intolerance, terrorism and violence towards others. That's it in a nutshell. If it was was a Muslim ruler running Israel now, it would be yet another Islamic shithole, and there would be no Palestinian cause to speak of. LOL

I believe so they appointed a man who was popular with the arabs...

The role of a mandate was to assist the people in creating an independent state according to the wishes of the people.

Britain held the mandate for 2 1/2 decades and never had an election or referendum.
The wishes of the Arab / Muslim savages was that there be no Jewish state WHATSOEVER, in the ancient homeland of the Jewish people. That remains to be their wish, except it's more of a fantasy now. Heh heh heh!

Time to face the music Tinmore. The cause of the Israeli conflict and ALL conflicts involving Muslims is Islamic intolerance, terrorism and violence towards others. That's it in a nutshell. If it was was a Muslim ruler running Israel now, it would be yet another Islamic shithole, and there would be no Palestinian cause to speak of. LOL

Of course that is a crock of crap. The Palestinians (Muslims, Christians, and Jews) wanted a democratic state with equal rights for all. This fell in line with the League of Nations Covenant, the terms of the mandate, and international law.

In its 1939 white paper, the British attempted to clarify the terms of the mandate and to bring it back on track. However it was too late. It had already let their mandate get out of hand. The toothpaste was already out of the tube. There was no way to resolve the issues without major conflict which is what happened.

By then Britain was being shot at from both sides. It cut and ran leaving the world to clean up the mess it had created.

Wasn't the Grand Mufti appointed by the British?

Of course that is a crock of crap. The Palestinians (Muslims, Christians, and Jews) wanted a democratic state with equal rights for all. This fell in line with the League of Nations Covenant, the terms of the mandate, and international law.

In its 1939 white paper, the British attempted to clarify the terms of the mandate and to bring it back on track. However it was too late. It had already let their mandate get out of hand. The toothpaste was already out of the tube. There was no way to resolve the issues without major conflict which is what happened.

By then Britain was being shot at from both sides. It cut and ran leaving the world to clean up the mess it had created.
You of course say that, but the truth is the exact opposite. No such thing as Islam / Muslims coexisting as EQUALS in a Democracy (another Muslim first at the time). That in effect would be contrary to the tenements of their faith and Shariah Law. We all know that this is all about Islamic Imperialism and regaining lands that Muslim hoards once invaded and conquered. If you chose to bury your head in the sand for the rest of your life, be my guest, tin head.

You of course say that, but the truth is the exact opposite. No such thing as Islam / Muslims coexisting as EQUALS in a Democracy (another Muslim first at the time). That in effect would be contrary to the tenements of their faith and Shariah Law. We all know that this is all about Islamic Imperialism and regaining lands that Muslim hoards once invaded and conquered. If you chose to bury your head in the sand for the rest of your life, be my guest, tin head.

That may be true for a few percent but most Palestinians don't think that way.

Forum List

Back