The Zionist Lobby "Myth"?

Of COURSE there's a Zionist Lobby.

Nobody pretends there isn't.

And there's a very obvious prejudice for Israel in our government, too,

And that's been opublically stated and played out in our international policies in the Mid East for the last 60 years.

You don't need to prove that any more than you have to prove that the USA is in bed with the Brits.

Of course there is a prejudice in favor of Israel, a democracy that reflects American values and that is a US ally.

The Arab countries are all dictatorships and terrorist bases that do not reflect American values and who are not US allies.

The Muslims fought on the side of the Germans and against the US in World War I and the Arabs and Muslims sided with the Nazis in World War II. The Grand Mufti was a Nazi collaborator who recruited Muslims into the SS.

THAT'S why Americans are prejudiced in favor of Israel!

:rofl:

Yeah.

These threads are always a sinkhole of retardation from both sides. I don't know why I post in them.

Wait a minute...I do know...I can get both sides pissed off at me at once! Yay!

“We’re going to make sure that pro-Israel students take over the student government and reverse the vote. . . . This is how AIPAC operates in our nation’s capital. This is how AIPAC must operate on our nation’s campuses.” Kessler is at 3:58 in video below.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jDIfFEUrcQ&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Student Outreach at AIPAC[/ame]

And that's been opublically stated and played out in our international policies in the Mid East for the last 60 years.

You don't need to prove that any more than you have to prove that the USA is in bed with the Brits.

The Muslims fought on the side of the Germans and against the US in World War I and the Arabs and Muslims sided with the Nazis in World War II. The Grand Mufti was a Nazi collaborator who recruited Muslims into the SS.

!

The Mosque of Paris was a basis to the Allies and a refuge for jewish children.
Now concerning zionazists, you have absolutely right moron :clap2:

51Y2gqicmQL._SL500_.jpg

“We’re going to make sure that pro-Israel students take over the student government and reverse the vote. . . . This is how AIPAC operates in our nation’s capital. This is how AIPAC must operate on our nation’s campuses.” Kessler is at 3:58 in video below.

Jos, here's some much-needed advice for you: Watch viewer youtube videos and study more Middle East affairs.

!

The Mosque of Paris was a basis to the Allies and a refuge for jewish children.
Now concerning zionazists, you have absolutely right moron :clap2:

51Y2gqicmQL._SL500_.jpg

You didn't take your schizophrenia medication today. Tsk tsk.

Forum List

Back