The zionist fact-phobia

Sundowner47

Rookie
Aug 16, 2012
After enough time and exposure the one certainty in dealing with Zionist Jews is that the truth is an axiomatic catalyst for conflict....chime in with their reservoir of lies and distortions and you are a "righteous gentile"....dare to introduce any minor level of factual accounting into the mix and are suddenly you are the reincarnation of Hitler, drawing the febrile ire of rank-n-file Zionists---who range from the demonstrably illiterate and crude---roudy and lupush---to the semi-literate and irascible likes of Sprayit or ratsy....in the end they are a pack of remorseless liars and moral reprobates---who blindly lend their support to the 21st century Nazi party of Israel

• Banned
show me a single Zionist who can tell the truth---or even recognize it---and I'll show you a threat to Zionism....how's the "interpretation"????

After enough time and exposure the one certainty in dealing with Zionist Jews is that the truth is an axiomatic catalyst for conflict....chime in with their reservoir of lies and distortions and you are a "righteous gentile"....dare to introduce any minor level of factual accounting into the mix and are suddenly you are the reincarnation of Hitler, drawing the febrile ire of rank-n-file Zionists---who range from the demonstrably illiterate and crude---roudy and lupush---to the semi-literate and irascible likes of Sprayit or ratsy....in the end they are a pack of remorseless liars and moral reprobates---who blindly lend their support to the 21st century Nazi party of Israel
Amin Al Husseini: Nazi Father of Jihad, Al Qaeda, Arafat, Saddam Hussein and the Muslim Brotherhood - Tell The Children The Truth - Homepage

• Banned
yet another one-two punch from razor-sharp Roudy, this board's apparent answer to the absence of that mental giant Brucie for the defunct AOL boards....can we play gues the IQ ????

yet another one-two punch from razor-sharp Roudy, this board's apparent answer to the absence of that mental giant Brucie for the defunct AOL boards....can we play gues the IQ ????
Read the site, mental midget.

show me a single Zionist who can tell the truth---or even recognize it---and I'll show you a threat to Zionism....how's the "interpretation"????
Well, since you threw down the gauntlet...

...now, I realize what you're asking for, is as hard to find as a clitoris, I do believe I can present one for you today. Not a clitoris, but a zionist who can tell the truth.

Commenting on the subject of jewish migration into Palestine, The great Zionist humanist, Ahad Ha'am warned against the violation of the rights of the Palestinian people, and his words are well known in the literature of Palestine.

"...the settlers must under no circumstances arouse the wrath of the natives ... 'Yet what do our brethren do in Palestine? Just the very opposite! Serfs...in the lands of the Diaspora and suddenly they find themselves in unrestricted freedom and this change has awakened in them an inclination to despotism. They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination ...'

"... The same lack of understanding [can] be found in the boycott of Arab labour proclaimed by Jewish labour ... 'Apart from the political danger, I can't put up with the idea that our brethren are morally capable of behaving in such a way to humans of another people, and unwittingly the thought comes to my mind: if it is so now, what will be our relation to the others if in truth we shall achieve at the end of times power in Eretz Yisrael? And if this be the "Messiah": I do not wish to see his coming.'
He also adds, in a chilling prophesy towards the climate today...

'[the Zionists] wax angry towards those who remind them that there is still another people in Eretz Yisrael that has been living there and does not intend at all to leave its place. In a future when this illusion will have been torn from their hearts and they will look with open eyes upon the reality as it is, they will certainly understand how important this question is and how great our duty to work for its solution'."
Do I win the cookie?

Well, since you threw down the gauntlet...

...now, I realize what you're asking for, is as hard to find as a clitoris, I do believe I can present one for you today. Not a clitoris, but a zionist who can tell the truth.

Commenting on the subject of jewish migration into Palestine, The great Zionist humanist, Ahad Ha'am warned against the violation of the rights of the Palestinian people, and his words are well known in the literature of Palestine.

"...the settlers must under no circumstances arouse the wrath of the natives ... 'Yet what do our brethren do in Palestine? Just the very opposite! Serfs...in the lands of the Diaspora and suddenly they find themselves in unrestricted freedom and this change has awakened in them an inclination to despotism. They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination ...'

"... The same lack of understanding [can] be found in the boycott of Arab labour proclaimed by Jewish labour ... 'Apart from the political danger, I can't put up with the idea that our brethren are morally capable of behaving in such a way to humans of another people, and unwittingly the thought comes to my mind: if it is so now, what will be our relation to the others if in truth we shall achieve at the end of times power in Eretz Yisrael? And if this be the "Messiah": I do not wish to see his coming.'
He also adds, in a chilling prophesy towards the climate today...

'[the Zionists] wax angry towards those who remind them that there is still another people in Eretz Yisrael that has been living there and does not intend at all to leave its place. In a future when this illusion will have been torn from their hearts and they will look with open eyes upon the reality as it is, they will certainly understand how important this question is and how great our duty to work for its solution'."
Do I win the cookie?
No, you win a cocky.

Um. Could someone use a third grade level interpretation other than merely me? :p

In the eyes of Zionist Jews: Lying for Jews makes a gentile righteous (but still an animal). Telling the truth about Jews makes a gentiles a reincarnation of Hitler..

If your point is that ZIONISTS are unabashedly supporters and defenders of the state of Israel, I'd suggest that your grasp of the stupendously obvious is secure.

If your complaint is that these partisans are prone to believing the facts that support their POV while denying those that put their POV in a bad light, I'd suggest that that is the nature of partisans regardless of who they are and what they stand for.

PARTISANS = LIARS AND DENIERS regardless of what they are partisans of or for.

The opposite of partisan is NOT partisan for the other side of the argument.

The opposite of partisan = philosopher. (lover of TRUTH)​

Last edited:

there is no reason to try to interpret the nursery rhymes of your infancy----since you find comfort in the croonings ------you can continue to parrot them

Forum List

Back