The Zimmermann Bottom Line

geauxtohell

Choose your weapon.
Jun 27, 2009
Out here in the middle.
Zimmerman provoked the confrontation with Martin that resulted in him using lethal force.

Due to SYG, he's going to walk too, even though his actions were unconscionable. The only other witness is dead. SYG radically expands self defense beyond where it is necessary for any reasonable person to need to defend themselves. No, the perception of threat in a simple argument is grounds for lethal force. To make matters worse, it makes situations like this, which weren't intended to be legal in the original law (because Zimmerman pursued Martin), de facto legal as the other party will invariably be dead.

If you think any of this is just and proper, you are fucked in the head. Hopefully, neither you, your children, or anyone you love, will be so unfortunate to get into a verbal altercation with a trigger happy dipshit like Zimmerman or a straight up anti-social personality disorder who is dying to use their weapon.

Or something like this:

Black Male Shoots Unarmed Hispanic, Remains Free, Media Mum - Daniel Adkins - Fox Nation

Just might happen.

Zimmerman did exactly what anyone should do when a thug attacks them.

And did Martin do what anyone should have done when some creepy dude is stalking them in the night?

Conveniently omitted from all of this is Martin's perception of danger and the fact that, if he attacked Zimmerman, it was certainly out of self preservation.

Ironically, if Martin legally had a gun and blasted Zimmerman, he'd be free right now under SYG too.

I am beginning to see why the NRA wrote these laws.

That is such bullshit. Zimmerman was doing exactly what he should have been doing when the No limit Nigga attacked him.

And did Martin do what anyone should have done when some creepy dude is stalking them in the night?

Conveniently omitted from all of this is Martin's perception of danger and the fact that, if he attacked Zimmerman, it was certainly out of self preservation.

Ironically, if Martin legally had a gun and blasted Zimmerman, he'd be free right now under SYG too.

Personally I wear the Hoodie available from the NRA's website. It is good quality and comes with a Velcro attachable inside the pocket holster and for a limited time a double magazine pouch.

635lg.jpg

It is available in Navy blue and Trayvon black.

http://www.nrastore.com/nrastore/ProductDetail.aspx?c=11&p=CO+635&ct=e

That is such bullshit. Zimmerman was doing exactly what he should have been doing when the No limit Nigga attacked him.

He was getting into his car prepareing to meet the police at the mail boxes so yes he was doing just what he should be doing.

Really? As a private citizen he should have pursued and harassed another private citizen who was not breaking any laws even though he was told not to be the dispatcher?

Personally I wear the Hoodie available from the NRA's website. It is good quality and comes with a Velcro attachable inside the pocket holster and for a limited time a double magazine pouch.

635lg.jpg

A nice little deflection. If you can't answer the question, just admit it.

Did Martin have any right to self defense against Zimmerman?

So Marten was a thug?

Like I said before, he was suspended from school no less than 3 times this year alone, I think he was well on his way, especially with parents that didn't care. I mean, come on, your son is suspended from school, you come home at night and he's not there and you "assume" he's spending the night with friends?

He was getting into his car prepareing to meet the police at the mail boxes so yes he was doing just what he should be doing.

Since Zimmerman killed the other witness, we'll just have to take his word on it, now won't we? Which is the point of the thread.

Of course, he could be lying and it might have mattered before SYG. In fact, it wouldn't really be relevant. Zimmerman would have had a duty to flee and the logical conclusion that pulling out a firearm isn't a logical response to a 17 year old with fists would have sunk Zimmerman. But now, he gets to get away with murder.

Though, you guys have me convinced. I am sure that Martin was the real attacker here. I am sure he would choose to victimize young men with a packet of skittles.

So Marten was a thug?

Like I said before, he was suspended from school no less than 3 times this year alone, I think he was well on his way, especially with parents that didn't care. I mean, come on, your son is suspended from school, you come home at night and he's not there and you "assume" he's spending the night with friends?

So what?

So If your grand kid has been suspended from school, I am justified in shooting him like a dog?

Really? As a private citizen he should have pursued and harassed another private citizen who was not breaking any laws even though he was told not to be the dispatcher?

You are so full of shit! He was never told "not to" by anyone. Try making up some new crap, that one has gotten old.

Accept it before it destroys you, Zimmerman will walk.

635lg.jpg

Heh, it wasn't meant as a deflection, (except to a conspiracy guy maybe). It was to make a point with a bit of humor. No, as of now it seems that Zimmerman did not attack Martin so there was no need for him to defend himself.

Since Zimmerman killed the other witness, we'll just have to take his word on it, now won't we? Which is the point of the thread.

Of course, he could be lying and it might have mattered before SYG. In fact, it wouldn't really be relevant. Zimmerman would have had a duty to flee and the logical conclusion that pulling out a firearm isn't a logical response to a 17 year old with fists would have sunk Zimmerman. But now, he gets to get away with murder.

Though, you guys have me convinced. I am sure that Martin was the real attacker here. I am sure he would choose to victimize young men with a packet of skittles.

Or Martin could have said something like "I just came from the store" and went on his way still sucking air. He seems to have made a very poor choice in attacking the smaller guy. But hey, 17-year old wanna be thugs are not really known for being real bright. And some of them are dead.

You are so full of shit! He was never told "not to" by anyone. Try making up some new crap, that one has gotten old.

Speaking of bullshit........

635lg.jpg

Heh, it wasn't meant as a deflection, (except to a conspiracy guy maybe). It was to make a point with a bit of humor. No, as of now it seems that Zimmerman did not attack Martin so there was no need for him to defend himself.

Or you think that I care that your small penis mandates that you carry a weapon at all times.

I don't. Whatever gets you through the night. I know life is tough without that magical security blanket.

Those damn kids just won't get off your lawn!

Forum List

Back