The Zapruder Film Of 9/11...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Fascinating and compelling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFxLtGuLTdA]The Zapruder Film of 9/11 - Daniel Sunjata - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Compelling.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFxLtGuLTdA]The Zapruder Film of 9/11 - Daniel Sunjata - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Hopefully this will lead to a new & credible 9/11 Investigation at some point. I really do hope so.

Maybe one day this will lead to a new & credible 9/11 Investigation. Who knows? It could happen?

Somebody farted in here, posts #1,2 & 6.

In fact, #6 left spatter on the walls and floor.
i have pictures to prove it:
ExplosiveDiarrhea.jpg

agent convention

Yeah, they're getting real pissy now. If they're not paid Government trolls, they're even more pathetic than i previously thought. They have to be getting paid to be so pissy. Otherwise, they're just plain ole hateful Message Board Trolls. And that's as pathetic as it can get. :lol:

agent convention

Yeah, they're getting real pissy now. If they're not paid Government trolls, they're even more pathetic than i previously thought. They have to be getting paid to be so pissy. Otherwise, they're just plain ole hateful Message Board Trolls. And that's as pathetic as it can get. :lol:
I see you finally saw your reflection.......... :eusa_whistle:

:lame2: Yeah, you must work for the Government.

Ya wanna see lame?
Yeah, you must work for the Government.
:cuckoo:
BTW there is a cure for your condition, I'd recommend you find a good shrink to help with your delusions. Oh, that's not a joke, mild paranoid delusional sufferers are easily treated.

Ya wanna see lame?
Yeah, you must work for the Government.
:cuckoo:
BTW there is a cure for your condition, I'd recommend you find a good shrink to help with your delusions. Oh, that's not a joke, mild paranoid delusional sufferers are easily treated.

Sorry, no time for angry stalker trolls today. Got better things to do. Have fun though. :)

Paulitician, everyone knows that Building #7 was hit by an airliner and fell as a result. That part must have been photo shopped out of yer little film there.

Here's an unedited version that clearly shows an airliner hitting the building:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back