The Young Turks meltdown continues.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Cenk Uygur lost his mind when Trump won in 2016, like half the left, but he needs to put a leash on some of his kids or he won't have much of an audience at all before long.

Texas Republican Rep. Dan Crenshaw says Hasan Piker is a perfect example of 'outrage culture' after The Young Turks contributor mocked Crenshaw for his war wound.

I find it interesting that Liberals have never denounced Mr. Uygur and his "Young Turks" clique for their choice of name. The original Young Turks were a pro-genocidal group in Turkey a century ago and more than a million Armenians perished as part of their policies.

Considering the conniption the libs had when Rush Limbaugh endowed the Attila the Hun Chair at the Rush Limbaugh Institute- because of Attila's alleged atrocities, it seems pretty hypocritical.

Cenk Uygur lost his mind when Trump won in 2016, like half the left, but he needs to put a leash on some of his kids or he won't have much of an audience at all before long.

Texas Republican Rep. Dan Crenshaw says Hasan Piker is a perfect example of 'outrage culture' after The Young Turks contributor mocked Crenshaw for his war wound.

Hasan Piker threw a tantrum.That was childish. I didn't realize anyone still watched them anymore.

Hasan Piker threw a tantrum.That was childish. I didn't realize anyone still watched them anymore.

I've been subscribed to their Youtube channel forever, but pretty much ignore them
since the 2016 liberal meltdown over Russia.

Forum List

Back