The Young Liberal...

K

KLSuddeth

A young woman was about to finish her first year of college. She considered herself to be a very liberal Democrat, but her father was a staunch Republican. One day she was challenging her father on his beliefs and his opposition to high taxes and welfare programs. He stopped her and asked how she was doing in school.

She answered that she had a 4.0 GPA, but it was really tough. She had to study all the time and never had time to go out and party. She didn't have time for a boyfriend and didn't really have many college friends because of spending all her time studying. On top of that, the part-time job her father insisted she keep left absolutely no time for anything else.

He asked, 'How is your friend Mary?' She replied that Mary was barely getting by. She had a 2.0 GPA, never studied, but was very popular on campus, didn't have a job, and went to all the parties. She was always complaining about not having any money, but didn't want to work. Why, she often didn't show up for classes because she was hung over.

Dad then asked his daughter why she didn't go to the Dean's office and request that 1.0 be taken off her 4.0 and given it to her friend who only had a 2.0. That way they would both have a respectable 3.0 GPA. Then, she could also give her friend half the money she'd earned from her job so that her friend would no longer be broke. The daughter angrily fired back, 'That wouldn't be fair. I worked really hard for my grades and money, and Mary just loafs. Why should her laziness and irresponsibility be rewarded with half of what I've worked for?' The father slowly smiled and said, 'Welcome to the Republican Party'."

Wow KL I'm in awe. You ARE a QUICK STUDY!

:hail: :clap1: :hail: :clap1:

why is it stupid?

oops nevermind - wrong forum to ask in....LMAO:dev1:

KA

Giving DK crap on the boards is what I do best. Besides, most of it is to tickle Sir Evil anyway - he loves it :p:

and that's what our relationship is based upon. :dance2:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I let her get away with it because I'm a god. :thanks: :thanks:

Legend in your own mind, right DK? So what color is the sky in your world? LOL

la di da and ho ho ho!

think not, boy.

Im ruler supreme. deal with it.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
la di da and ho ho ho!

think not, boy.

Im ruler supreme. deal with it.

with the kids we have, do you really think its anything but the underworld? and I rule, you drool. :ali:

ppppfffffftttttt - underling.

And today they are YOUR kids. Not mine.

as far as the drool remark.....are you sure you wanna play that way?

Ok.

Im rubber, youre glue
whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you!

Also

Girls rule, boys drool.

I have 2 teachers for friends - they can help me think of loads more and once again, dearie, you cannot compete.
Not with me. Why? I fight dirty lol

hey, I'm NOT going to the underworld! Have enough trouble groveling for eternity. Not where I want to go!

I need to refuel first - then I'll get my second wind :p:

Forum List

Back