The "You Betcha Babe"

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Love her, hate her, that Sarah Palin got the "IT" factor, like no other politician/private citizen.

Just a down home gal with proven conservative values that libernazi's can't help but get their tawny used up butts, in a twist over.... guilt ?

Good looking, confident, accomplished, moral values, clean, can take the heat and dish it out, any good fathers dream daughter.

The "You Betcha Babe" , you go girl, you make us all proud....;)

Last edited:
Love her, hate her, that Sarah Palin got the "IT" factor, like no other politician/private citizen.

Just a down home gal with proven conservative values that libernazi's can't help but get their tawny used up butts, in a twist over.... guilt ?

Good looking, confident, accomplished, moral values, clean, can take the heat and dish it out, any good fathers dream daughter.

OMG, is your picker broken. But that's okay. I hope she wins the GOP nod in 2012!!! Go Sarah!!!!!!!! :lol:

I don't see Sarah Palin as that down home, girl next door.

She acts more like the head cheerleader who treated everyone like shit. The one who got elected class president even though she had no clue what she was doing.

Hi Lumpy, welcome to the USMB.

I've gotta disagree with you. I think her entire persona that she gives off as this folksy down home country girl from Alaska is completely fake. This woman's ultra-far right conservative values are the scariest thing about her, because they would A: Make abortion illegal even in cases of rape or incest, B: Make war with every country that looks at us wrong and C: Throw our society 100 years back. The woman is definitely an intelligent go-getter as far as knowing how to cash in on her persona visa vis her book, but she's about as knowledgeable and has about as much understanding of the world around us as my pet dog does. She demonstrated this quite well last year when interviewed.

She acts more like the head cheerleader who treated everyone like shit. The one who got elected class president even though she had no clue what she was doing.
High school was rough for you, socially, I guess.

Basicly Obama on a smaller scale.

She does all us conservatives proud, me included, and yes the libs get their underware all tied up in a knot any time her name is mentioned. You rock Sarah!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, Obama is out in New Jersey CHEERLEADING for Corzine who has raised the taxes so HIGH on those poor people of New Jersey that they are having to move out of state because they can no longer afford to live there.

I see your underware is tied in a knot again, choking off your brain, Palin does that to you doesn't she. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

If an empty suit like Obama or a class clown like Bush can win, anyone can.

Don't misunderestimate the change she can believe in.

Beck was on O'Reily last night. Yes, I know a two-fer. Beck was interviewed on the subject of the 2012 Presidential election. He was not interested in ANY politicans from the Reps or Dems. He was looking to a third party. Mentioned that might be the route Palin goes. Thought it was make or break time for her.

My thought was, gee the GOP scripted Beck saying no good candidates in the Rep party on O'Reily?

That actually sounds like Barry.

"us"???? You got a mouse in your pocket? She's a bimbo and makes US embarrassed.

Beck was on O'Reily last night. Yes, I know a two-fer. Beck was interviewed on the subject of the 2012 Presidential election. He was not interested in ANY politicans from the Reps or Dems. He was looking to a third party. Mentioned that might be the route Palin goes. Thought it was make or break time for her.

My thought was, gee the GOP scripted Beck saying no good candidates in the Rep party on O'Reily?

Beck is interested in what gets him the most attention.

I think she's more like you. She probably can't spell either!!!

She does all us conservatives proud, me included, and yes the libs get their underware all tied up in a knot any time her name is mentioned. You rock Sarah!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Not me. I wish dear Sara lots of luck!!! Sara in 2012!!! Yeah!!!

Yes, Obama is out in New Jersey CHEERLEADING for Corzine who has raised the taxes so HIGH on those poor people of New Jersey that they are having to move out of state because they can no longer afford to live there.

Really?? And you know this how??? Do you know them??

"us"???? You got a mouse in your pocket? She's a bimbo and makes US embarrassed.

Good for you!!!

Hi Lumpy, welcome to the USMB.

I've gotta disagree with you. I think her entire persona that she gives off as this folksy down home country girl from Alaska is completely fake. This woman's ultra-far right conservative values are the scariest thing about her, because they would A: Make abortion illegal even in cases of rape or incest, B: Make war with every country that looks at us wrong and C: Throw our society 100 years back. The woman is definitely an intelligent go-getter as far as knowing how to cash in on her persona visa vis her book, but she's about as knowledgeable and has about as much understanding of the world around us as my pet dog does. She demonstrated this quite well last year when interviewed.

Thanks for the welcome, I appreciate the gesture, Let's see how it works out...:eusa_angel:

A)abortion... I don't think that could happen, too many Americans want that exception and I doubt that view will change.

B)War...I disagree, She has a son in the military and I know for me it sure changed my perspective, I'm far less of a hawk now.

C)100 years...If the world goes off the US dollar standard, America goes bankrupt or the dollar value crashes we'll go farther back than 100 years, etc., Democrats and their propensity for spending, big government and high taxes worry me far more than Sarah possibly could.

She can learn, considering her challenges and the time she had to prepare, overall I thought she did fairly well, not great, for sure.

I see your underware is tied in a knot again, choking off your brain, Palin does that to you doesn't she. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Maple, you my kind of firecracker....:lol:

Forum List

Back