The Year in Review-2010

HAS to be the BP oil spill. Just the sheer scope of the thing is enough to take it to number one, couple that with the sheer stupidity of our government's reaction and it's without doubt number one.

HAS to be the BP oil spill. Just the sheer scope of the thing is enough to take it to number one, couple that with the sheer stupidity of our government's reaction and it's without doubt number one.

I don't know, that Wiki Leaks and National Security seems to be a "Big Thing" too...............

I don't know, that Wiki Leaks and National Security seems to be a "Big Thing" too...............

Absolutely, but I think more people were affected by the oil spill. Just crazy that entire companies disappeared, no telling how many lives were destroyed, or at minimum severely disrupted.

Now, if the WikiLeaks ended up costing Obama the Presidency or something similar I would give it the nod.

Just one man's opinion.

Forum List

Back