The Year 2013

Charter Member
May 8, 2004
Podunk, WI
One sunny day in January, 2013, an elderly man approached the White House from across Pennsylvania Avenue where he'd been sitting on a park bench. He spoke to the U.S. Marine standing guard and said, "I'd like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine looked at the man and said, "Sir, Mr. Obama's no longer President, and no longer resides here."

The elderly man said, "Okay," and walked away.

The following day, the same man approached the White House and said to the same Marine, "I'd like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine again told the man, "Sir, as I said yesterday, Mr. Obama is no longer President, and no longer resides here."

The man thanked him and again just walked away.

The third day, the same man approached the White House and spoke to the very same U.S. Marine saying, "I'd like to go in and meet with President Obama."

The Marine, understandably agitated at this point, looked at the man and said, "Sir, this is the third day in a row you've been here asking to speak to Mr. Obama. I've told you already that Mr. Obama is no longer the President and no longer resides here. Don't you understand?"

The elderly man looked at the Marine, and said, "Oh, I understand. I just love hearing it."

The Marine snapped to attention, saluted, and said, "See you tomorrow, Sir !!"

an elderly man was nearing the end.....he told his son he wanted to do one last thing....his son told him ...whatever he wanted....the old man told him....i want to go to the voter registration office....the son took him....and the old man went in and came back out shortly....without saying a word.....

on his death bed he raises up and tells his son he changed his voter regristration from republican to democrat...his son is shocked by this admission from his father who had been a life long republican....

he begs his father to tell him why....

the last words of his father were....

'one less democrat'

gwb us walking by a young boy with puppies for sale....gwb stops and ask the young boy about his puppies...the young boy tells him they are republican puppies.....gwb tells the boy how proud he should be of his puppies and moves on....

the next week gwb sees the boy with his puppies and stops to chat again....the boy tells gwb that the puppies are now democrats.....

taken by gwb asks why,

the little boy replies....'they have opened their eyes' .....

man is stranded on an island with a pig and a dog.....been there for months...when he begins to cast lusty eyes on the pig (we can make him muslim if we want, sorry sunni) but each time he goes over to the pig the dog chases him away....growling and barking protecting the pig....

so one day he hears a woman's cries in the surf....he goes out and pulls her to shore.....the woman is hillary clinton (or you can update it with any female from either party say like ann the man)
she is breathless .....near exhaustion from being in the ocean....but gasps....'whatever i can do to repay you is yours'...the man stands there for a minute and finally says....'would you hold the dog'?

Forum List

Back