The WWE/Pro Wrestling Thread

jaw2929

aka Trail_Blazer
Nov 20, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Well I'm sure I'm probably in the extreme minority here, when posting this on a politics based message board.

But I figured what the hell? Why not?

Anyone else a fan of the WWE/TNA or Pro Wrestling in general? If so, what do you follow/watch?

I love all pro wrestling, but mainly follow current WWE & TNA programming. I am unable to actually "purchase" the PPV's, but I DO find ways to watch them, if they're interesting enough.

Having said that, some of my favourite wrestlers from each promotion are below:

WWE: CM Punk, Christian, John Morrison, Cody Rhodes and I enjoy watching Alberto Del Rio, Big Show and The Rock as of late.

TNA: AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Mr. Anderson, Jeff Jarrett, Ric Flair and Jeff Hardy. Of course enjoy seeing Hulk Hogan, Sting and Kurt Angle in smaller doses as well.

Anyway, make fun all you want. I don't wanna hear about how "fake" it is. Blah blah blah. I get it, it's scripted/choreographed entertainment. But it's entertaining to me nonetheless. It's something I've followed since 1988, and I don't have any intentions of NOT following it at any given point moving forward. Just thought I'd throw this out there!

(I fully expect to get backlash/negative replies or NO interest at all - all of which I am prepared for) :p

Well I'm sure I'm probably in the extreme minority here, when posting this on a politics based message board.

Anyone else a fan of the WWE/TNA or Pro Wrestling in general? If so, what do you follow/watch?

I love all pro wrestling, but mainly follow current WWE & TNA programming. I am unable to actually "purchase" the PPV's, but I DO find ways to watch them, if they're interesting enough.

WWE: CM Punk, Christian, John Morrison, Cody Rhodes and I enjoy watching Alberto Del Rio, Big Show and The Rock as of late.

TNA: AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, Mr. Anderson, Jeff Jarrett, Ric Flair and Jeff Hardy. Of course enjoy seeing Hulk Hogan, Sting and Kurt Angle in smaller doses as well.

Anyway, make fun all you want. I don't wanna hear about how "fake" it is. Blah blah blah. I get it, it's scripted/choreographed entertainment. But it's entertaining to me nonetheless. It's something I've followed since 1988, and I don't have any intentions of NOT following it at any given point moving forward. Just thought I'd throw this out there!

(I fully expect to get backlash/negative replies or NO interest at all - all of which I am prepared for) :p
It took 7 years but you finally found a fan. I don’t like starting new threads so I’ll bump yours.

Roman I hope beats Brock Lesnar

I think AJ Styles will beat Shinsuke Nakamura but I like them both

Ronda Rousey will beat up Stephanie McMahon

Charolette flair isn’t ready for asuka

Sami and Kevin keep their jobs

Miz remains champ

Roode win gloriously

Braun Strowman is next tag team champ

Alexa beats nia

Bludgeon bros can’t be stopped

I met the New Day last Friday. I still have no idea who they are but the nephews were going crazy.
Who? Who who? That’s their catch phrase. They’re going to get destroyed by the bludgeon brothers.

They hand out pancakes to the crowd. I don’t love them and I’m just getting back into it. My friends love hearing my observations of who I like and don’t like because I don’t know the history.

Those guys are cheesy but I bet the kids love them. Lol

I’m a huge fan. But now it’s wwe, aew and nxt.

How about aew? How about nxt? I love it all.

Been a fan since the 70’s.

I prefer NXT over WWE.

Hope Unkotare doesn’t see this thread. He’ll tell you not to watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about aew? How about nxt? I love it all.
I hope AEW becomes successful. They still need a few more well known wrestlers. WWE needs the competition.

Been a fan since the 70’s.

I prefer NXT over WWE.

Hope Unkotare doesn’t see this thread. He’ll tell you not to watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t watch it.

I was a big fan of pro wrestling back in the days when it was good, from the late 60s through the late 90s------ Bruno, Putski, Hogan, Roddy Piper, etc.

I check it out on Fox now on Friday Smackdown and its a fucking joke. Can't believe anyone pays for that shit.

These days you can catch NCAA Div 1 wrestling live on TV every week.

Purdue at Illinois on TV right now if anyone wants to catch some real wrestling.

I took wrestling in my freshman year of high school. My older brother was in it as well. The wrestling coach's name was Mr. She-he, I kept calling him Mr. He-she. He told me to just call him coach. A very good and memorable experience overall. A great coach.

I've been a fan of wrestling since the 1960's. Sammartino was a tremendous powerhouse, the first match I ever saw, Bruno defended the world title against a Nazi by the name of Hans Mortier.

I think the international nature of the sport is one of its biggest appeals.

Forum List

Back