The Wussipussisissification of America

Patriotism?

I am more a patriot than most dipshit. Just because I see the age old tradition of New Englanders once admired for their toughness, cowering in their homes because we might get a few inches of snow as a bad thing does not mean I am not patriotic. The fact that I refuse to be sissified by society is an act of patriotism.

We as a society are not as tough as we used to be. And I don't know too many people who will disagree with me. Watch the news and see the weather reports ..

NOR'EASTER 007!!!! ooooh we got a whole six inches of snow during that mega storm but shut down the city, stock up on canned goods and for god's sake don't let your children out of the house.

Shut down the city of Boston and declare an emergency BEFORE even one snowflake was in the air ooohhh save me.

puhlease.

And you shouldn't make references to seventh grade educations when you can't even seem to spell a four letter word like fuck.

And BTW men who are secure in their manhood, don't walk around threatening to stick their dicks in other men's mouths.

for you it isn't a threat, it is a charity donation---a gift.

man to man, let us take this up another day as it is the boss man's birthday, okay?

and I can not only spell fuk correctly, I can do it in more positions than you have brain cells. take that to the bank

for you it isn't a threat, it is a charity donation---a gift.

man to man, let us take this up another day as it is the boss man's birthday, okay?

and I can not only spell fuk correctly, I can do it in more positions than you have brain cells. take that to the bank

I don't accept charity.

And please tell us,how many ways can you take it up the ass?

I'm sure the world wants to know

Last edited:
WHAT A DIFFERENCE!

ha ha ha ha ha ha!

So, I know this Major snow storm is headed this way to Maine, and at 7 am I turn on the local news station to see what they are telling us here in Maine and on what to do...

The Nor'easter is suppose to bring 15-to over 24 inches to the Bangor region, (where my hubby works) and my area is suppose to get about 16 in the Downeast Region. The winds are suppose to be 45mph during the snow and then around 55 mph as the storm is moving out, some time on Monday, the visibility is suppose to be nil and the temperature outside in Bangor is -6 degrees right now....snow is suppose to begin at around noon in Bangor and heavy here and Acadia National Park around 2-3 pm....where the news advised that if you needed to get out and about today, at those times, this is when you need to be where you are going to stay, cuz driving will be near impossible.

So then the weather guy goes on to say...to those that will venture out during the storm cuz they got things to do, that they just need to make certain they have warm clothes on and an extra blanket, some food and water and their cell phone with them so they can keep well, until they are able to be found and dug out!!!!

hahahahahahahahahaha!

THAT'S IT!

No church cancellations, no business or mall cancellations and no state of emergency called! Just, go about your business, this is the time it will be really bad, if you still venture out, bring your charged cell, some food/water and warm clothes/blanket. lol

so, i guess i am finally agreeing with you skull....you got a bunch of Wussies in Massachusetts compared to these Mainers!!! :D

Cities are financially strapped.

Keeping people off the streets takes some of the pressure off them to pay for the extra crews they'd need if there was no emergency.

If things don't start to improve, Cities are going to have to declare rain emergency days, too.

The way idiots drive around here after just a couple of drops hit the ground they need to ...

This wussisomeotherorwhatnot you speak of isn't confined solely to weather or schools. It is the willing emasculation of the AARBAM. It is the "don't take it outside, take it to court" mentality. It is the "no one competes and everyone wins" mentality.

I blame Agent Orange.

This was before Agent 99's time.

you are getting way too familiar with me. in real life methinks it is your butt that would be plugged and you'd be smiling from ear to ear for a week

You're the one who seems to have a need to tell the world how big your dick is and how skilled you are in various sex acts not me.

I have no idea why you feel the need to do this. If you're looking for a date try here, you might actually find someone who believes your self acclaimed abilities.

You're the one who seems to have a need to tell the world how big your dick is and how skilled you are in various sex acts not me.

I have no idea why you feel the need to do this. If you're looking for a date try here, you might actually find someone who believes your self acclaimed abilities.

Thank you for posting a link to your site:

http://www.sex.toys.for.faggots/buttplug

I'm sure some here will find it useful...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back