The writing is on the wall...

• Banned

Take a bottle of nutrient solution. Add some bacteria. Wait several days. What do you have? Clue: it wouldn't be much different than the world we'll get, if we listen to westwall et al.

Hate to tell you konrad, but the people ARE listening to me and the other skeptics just like me. And they are figuring out we aren't lyin, unlike you and your fellow cultists.

Spewing shit on sceince yet again.

Cons dont like history or sceince much along with higher education.

You would think they would change their ideas if sceince and histroy kept proving them failures....BUT NO......they just then try to make everyone think science, history and higher education are evil.

• Banned
Spewing shit on sceince yet again.

Cons dont like history or sceince much along with higher education.

You would think they would change their ideas if sceince and histroy kept proving them failures....BUT NO......they just then try to make everyone think science, history and higher education are evil.

This con has a PhD in an exact science. What qualifications do you have to comment on anything? Your posts on the MSNBC thread about the black man carrying the rifle to a TEA Party event exposed you for the prevaricator you are. I have rarely seen a more wilful denial of fact presented and ignored by anyone then yourself.

So pat yourself on the back. You have clearly demonstrated that you care no more for the truth then any average politician. Furthermore your assinine defence of the indefensible has marked you for any one with a brain to see so we need not waste time with your nonsense.

So crawl back under whichever rock you emerged from. This forum is for adults.

Take a bottle of nutrient solution. Add some bacteria. Wait several days. What do you have? Clue: it wouldn't be much different than the world we'll get, if we listen to westwall et al.

Hate to tell you konrad, but the people ARE listening to me and the other skeptics just like me. And they are figuring out we aren't lyin, unlike you and your fellow cultists.

Great, people are listening to you! The problem is that the Laws of Chemistry and Physics aren't up for a vote, so how many peolpe you manage to fool is irrelevant. IT'S THE GASES, STUPID!!!

• Banned

Great, people are listening to you! The problem is that the Laws of Chemistry and Physics aren't up for a vote, so how many peolpe you manage to fool is irrelevant. IT'S THE GASES, STUPID!!!

Wow, for once you said something that is accurate. You're correct those laws are immutable....which is why AGW is a fraud. Go to school, get a degree in a hard science
so you can actually understand what is being said by both sides of the coin. Right now you are merely a parrot.

And for your information, it was the AGW fraudsters that were fooling the people. That's why the people are pissed and not listening to you anymore. Your cult is hoist on its own petard.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back