The wretched absurdity of the Benghazi report

LMAO!!! A couple of military experts discussing intricate strategy on a right wing forum. I've seen it all.

LMAO an old coot like you trying to impress everyone with your savvy on anything and everything? Yeah. Your a laugh a minute.

I thought you were leaving this "right" wing forum? HuffPo would welcome you with open arms. Your the're kinda guy. A left wing loon.

Oh and thanks for the plug. I'm certainly a military expert. Thanks.

LMAO!! I'll bet you are.

Here's a problem for you. Once when George W. Bush was high on Cocaine he got his head hung up his ass. It's been there ever since. What technique would you suggest be used for the sanitary extraction?

Well since your head is still up your ass mayby you should find out how its done and let Bush know.

LMAO!!! A couple of military experts discussing intricate strategy on a right wing forum. I've seen it all.

The review panel had high ranking retired military represented. Having assets out of position was a criticism. You have absolutely no leg to stand on in this debate.

The review panel had high ranking retired military represented. Having assets out of position was a criticism. You have absolutely no leg to stand on in this debate.

Not to worry......I'll just stick in an occasional observation. This shit is better than shopping or watching TV. Days like this fishing and boating are out of the question.

Not to worry......I'll just stick in an occasional observation. This shit is better than shopping or watching TV. Days like this fishing and boating are out of the question.

I hear you. Enjoy. Say, do you have your trolling license? :lol:

I hear you. Enjoy. Say, do you have your trolling license? :lol:

State of TN....lifetime. Contrary to what you imply I don't need one here.

How sure are you that "assets were out of position"??? Maybe assets were in position but the will to use them was miissing???

LMAO an old coot like you trying to impress everyone with your savvy on anything and everything? Yeah. Your a laugh a minute.

I thought you were leaving this "right" wing forum? HuffPo would welcome you with open arms. Your the're kinda guy. A left wing loon.

LMAO!! I'll bet you are.

Here's a problem for you. Once when George W. Bush was high on Cocaine he got his head hung up his ass. It's been there ever since. What technique would you suggest be used for the sanitary extraction?
It is your head that is up your ass, and you don't even need drugs. IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

LMAO!! I'll bet you are.

It is your head that is up your ass, and you don't even need drugs. IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!

I know I've won when somebody calls me a moron or an idiot.....especially a right winger who lives in a bubble and sucks wind through the Fox tube.

LMAO!! I'll bet you are.

I know I've won when somebody calls me a moron or an idiot.....especially a right winger who lives in a bubble and sucks wind through the Fox tube.
You haven't won squat. Fox news is more truthful then your sources considering how stupid you are.

[I know I've won when somebody calls me a moron or an idiot.....especially a right winger who lives in a bubble and sucks wind through the Fox tube.

Is winning a total jackass award winning? Maybe, maybe not. At least you are happy.

[I know I've won when somebody calls me a moron or an idiot.....especially a right winger who lives in a bubble and sucks wind through the Fox tube.

Is winning a total jackass award winning? Maybe, maybe not. At least you are happy.

Like I said.....I know I've won. I'm the smartest person in the world except my wife. She knows everything.

She really should share where I put my golf clubs back in 1993 then.

Like I said.....I know I've won. I'm the smartest person in the world except my wife. She knows everything.

She said you left them in the woods on number eight...a 380 yard par four, while you were trying to find your ball. Remember when you had to take a shit?

Last edited:
Your wife should have told you not to answer the question of a smarter person.

She said you left them in the woods on number eight...a par four, while you were trying to find your ball. Remember when you had to take a shit?

Interesting, considering I put them in the basement in 1992 and never saw them again.

That's not what she said. I trust her because when Dick Morris said Romney would win by a landslide and Karl Rove said he would get 335 electoral votes she fractured two ribs laughing.

Forum List

Back