The Wrath of Michelle O Strikes Again

So you don't see any conflict with her salary more than doubling when her husband was elected to the Senate? Were you BORN this stupid? Or was this the result of some government program?

Conflict? No. What kind of conflict is there? Was her employer coerced into giving her a raise?

Again YOUR the guy who's part of the party who tells us we have no business in other people's bank accounts, so...shut the fuck up, I guess is what I'm telling you...Yeah. That's it.

Shut the fuck up.

YOU'RE the guy who claims to be an intellectual LO fucking L!

Oh fuck! I made a typo! That's it. I'm going to go kill myself right non,m.;kljijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijikl;

Conflict? No. What kind of conflict is there? Was her employer coerced into giving her a raise?

Again YOUR the guy who's part of the party who tells us we have no business in other people's bank accounts, so...shut the fuck up, I guess is what I'm telling you...Yeah. That's it.

Shut the fuck up.

Oh fuck! I made a typo! That's it. I'm going to go kill myself right non,m.;kljijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijijikl;
That's not a typo. That is carelessness or ignorance. A typo would have been, perhaps, you'te; a simple error, but using "your" for "you're", "there" for "they're" or "their" is not a typo.

The coming weekend will be a painful one for Desiree Rogers, the beautiful former White House Social Secretary who discovered that outshining Michelle Obama is a very, very bad idea.
The president is going.

The first lady is going.

First daughters Sasha and Malia will be there.

But Desiree Rogers, the first African-American to become the White House Social Secretary, has been dissed.

maymag_desiree1_HV_20090423144819.jpg

Translation: Rogers has not been invited to the backyard Kenwood wedding this weekend for the daughter of the ultimate White House insider/Rogers' former "closer-than-glue" best friend, White House senior advisor Valerie Jarrett.

For those who do not follow the ins-and-outs of Versailles-on-the-Potomac, Valerie Jarrett is widely regarded as THE most powerful White House advisor of all. Former Obama chiefs of staff Rahm Emanuel and Bill Daley crossed her, and both are back in Chicago. Incidentally, they aren't invited to the wedding either.

Sneed explains the depth of the diss:

Does this all matter? Is it merely catty, trivial, gossipy trash unworthy of a serious political website? In a more serious administration, where cabinet secretaries actually met with the president more than once or twice and exercised substantive responsibilities instead of "czars" personally beholden to the first family, where well defined roles and responsibilities marked the White House bureaucracy, and where the first lady confined her role to symbolic activities and advocacy, the answer would be yes.

But the Obama White House is a different sort of animal entirely. Like a decadent monarchy, the favor of the potentate and the potentate's wife count for much too much in the Obama administration, and the social life, celebrity, and glamour of life at the top seem to eat up far more time than convening cabinet meetings.

We are reduced to reading tea leaves in the social calendar to understand the power dynamics of our national leadership. Another sign of an incipient banana republic.

Read more: Blog: The Wrath of Michelle O Strikes Again

Michelle and Carla. The face says it all. :D

bruni_1716788c.jpg

Heh heh heh that is a face of pure hatred....
They say a picture is worth a thousand words...
For Michelle a 1000 words just gets her warmed up... :badgrin:

That's not a typo. That is carelessness or ignorance. A typo would have been, perhaps, you'te; a simple error, but using "your" for "you're", "there" for "they're" or "their" is not a typo.

Yeah, okay you silly old fuck. Go ahead and go back through all my posts and count how many of these mistakes you find. Go on. I'll be waiting here. With a dildo. And a Bud Lite. And another dildo.

It is a typo. Typo means typographical error. I typed the word incorrectly. Again, go ahead and comb through my posts and find all the examples of my grammatical errors. Oh, and doing shit on purpose doesn't count. Like this:

DERDARDERRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Yeah, okay you silly old fuck. Go ahead and go back through all my posts and count how many of these mistakes you find. Go on. I'll be waiting here. With a dildo. And a Bud Lite. And another dildo.

It is a typo. Typo means typographical error. I typed the word incorrectly. Again, go ahead and comb through my posts and find all the examples of my grammatical errors. Oh, and doing shit on purpose doesn't count. Like this:

DERDARDERRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!

Why the hell would I voluntarily read through your posts? Or do you think I'm a masochist?

You didn't type the word incorrectly. You typed the incorrect word, correctly. That shows laziness or lack of competence with the language. Is not English your native tongue?

LOL. Okay Grampa Pint-A-Day. I yield. I want to go smoke a bowl and play PS3. So yeah, I'm terrible with the English language, I'm clearly incapable of stringing words together in a coherent-

FARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.

You're a shortsighted idiot. You think only fat people get diabetes? Heart disease? Cancer? Massive tooth decay and gum disease that can in fact kill you? Go ahead, eat all the shit you want to "keep weight" on. Then you'll still die from a shitty diet. You'll just be skinny.
You're an egotistical motherfucker. You have no fucking idea what I eat, how much or how often.
I do love my fried foods, desserts and ice cream, but my sugar is fine, my cholesterol is great and my BMI is about 20. I don't need your help to maintain my weight or my health, thank you.
I'm in pretty damned good shape for almost 63, fatty.

You said you wanted to eat high-caloric foods. High-caloric foods are usually high in sugar. Unless you're getting those high amounts of calories from eating nothing but fresh fruits and veggies, you are still pumping toxic shit into your body; that's the point.

And call me Fatty all you want. I'd rather be fat, young and intellectual than old, skinny and ignorant.

You may achieve being fat. You certainly behave like an ignorant young person... but intellectual? Give that up. Ain't never gonna happen. One has to have intellect to be intellectual... you fail at the first fence.

You're an egotistical motherfucker. You have no fucking idea what I eat, how much or how often.
I do love my fried foods, desserts and ice cream, but my sugar is fine, my cholesterol is great and my BMI is about 20. I don't need your help to maintain my weight or my health, thank you.
I'm in pretty damned good shape for almost 63, fatty.

You said you wanted to eat high-caloric foods. High-caloric foods are usually high in sugar. Unless you're getting those high amounts of calories from eating nothing but fresh fruits and veggies, you are still pumping toxic shit into your body; that's the point.

And call me Fatty all you want. I'd rather be fat, young and intellectual than old, skinny and ignorant.

You may achieve being fat. You certainly behave like an ignorant young person... but intellectual? Give that up. Ain't never gonna happen. One has to have intellect to be intellectual... you fail at the first fence.

What?

I don't recall anyone saying, how dare Laura Bush tell our children to read.

:rolleyes:

The difference is that Mrs. Bush didn't tell people what NOT to read, or push for laws to restrict the size of books.
To the contrary, she told them what to read.

AbeBooks: Laura Bush's Recommended Books

I am unaware of any law M. Obama is pushing to restrict the size of food products.

The President was to announce that today.
But that dude interrupted him with that question
and pissed the President off.

What?

She called you an asshole, Mr. "Intellectual"

What?
As one who values economy of words, she said, 'you are an idiot'.

As most who just troll are, I agree.

The MOOchelle has a mirror. Every day she says "Mirror Mirror on the wall who is fairest of them all" Whenever the answer isn't her, she has an apple to pass around.

Forum List

Back