The Wrath Of God.

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
Has God started his wrath on the world? Has the world turned away from God so much that new plagues and famine will be unleashed on the world to and unbearable point. will such devastation change the way people live?

A "perfect storm" of food shortages, scarce water and insufficient energy resources, cross-border conflicts and mass migration as people flee from the worst-affected regions.

Government cover-up of food shortage feared

Has God started his wrath on the world? Has the world turned away from God so much that new plagues and famine will be unleashed on the world to and unbearable point. will such devastation change the way people live?

A "perfect storm" of food shortages, scarce water and insufficient energy resources, cross-border conflicts and mass migration as people flee from the worst-affected regions.

what a terrible, rotten, scumsucking god you believe in

your god should burn in hell

Wtf? I hate when people cite wnd as a source and don't make it clear so that others click thinking they are going to be directed to a viable source.

Or is it people and governments, with their selfish, heedless, reptilian, and fucktarded ways that caused this?
I vote for number 2.
So much easier to blame the gods than it is to take responsibility for each other, or to recognize our interdependence and connectedness to each other and the biosphere.

This is a primitive, fear based belief system you're espousing IMO. Believing that God is an enraged entity that controls natural disasters?

Of course, you have the right to terrify yourself with your thoughts if you choose to.

Or is it people and governments, with their selfish, heedless, reptilian, and fucktarded ways that caused this?
I vote for number 2.
So much easier to blame the gods than it is to take responsibility for each other, or to recognize our interdependence and connectedness to each other and the biosphere.

Nice. Vote #2 as well.

We're ancient Rome with electricity. The internet has not been used to solve problems but only increase the number of groups that get blamed.

Wtf? I hate when people cite wnd as a source and don't make it clear so that others click thinking they are going to be directed to a viable source.

You disgusting vulgar worshiper of Satan.:evil:

Read the plagues and you will find out the Original Poster is quite correct. World Net Daily is not my usual source of information, but there is no doubt in the mind of any intelligent person that the plagues are about to strike the earth. Do you know who the horsemen are in Revelation? Do you know why this was placed where it was placed in the Bible? God's warnings to a sinful Earth have been made very clear. HE is going to wipe the whole damned planet slick. We are near the end of the generation that saw Israel reborn from the dead......

:eusa_pray::eusa_pray::eusa_pray:

This is a primitive, fear based belief system you're espousing IMO. Believing that God is an enraged entity that controls natural disasters?

Of course, you have the right to terrify yourself with your thoughts if you choose to.

Satan, stand back and realize the horrible blasphemy you have just uttered against the Holy Spirit of JHVH. It used to be that even Satan was not that foolish, but now that the time draws near to the end of the Earth and the Great Tribulation, even Satan who controls you is getting rash.

In the Bible, God has repeatedly claimed that He can send the storms and natural disasters. He has been warning us and warning us and warning us and still totally evil people like you do not repent of your blasphemy. You are going to die at the hands of God because of your blasphemy. It says so in the Bible. Are you ready?

Satan, stand back and realize the horrible blasphemy you have just uttered against the Holy Spirit of JHVH. It used to be that even Satan was not that foolish, but now that the time draws near to the end of the Earth and the Great Tribulation, even Satan who controls you is getting rash.

In the Bible, God has repeatedly claimed that He can send the storms and natural disasters. He has been warning us and warning us and warning us and still totally evil people like you do not repent of your blasphemy. You are going to die at the hands of God because of your blasphemy. It says so in the Bible. Are you ready?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Good stuff..funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Good stuff..funny!

Laugh all you want. The Bible says there will be plenty of scoffers in the later days, just like there were in the days of Noah. As it was in the Days of Noah, so shall it be again.

All I do is warn, just like John the Baptist did. Repent oh wicked Earth, for your time of judgment is at hand.

Read the plagues and you will find out the Original Poster is quite correct. World Net Daily is not my usual source of information, but there is no doubt in the mind of any intelligent person that the plagues are about to strike the earth. Do you know who the horsemen are in Revelation? Do you know why this was placed where it was placed in the Bible? God's warnings to a sinful Earth have been made very clear. HE is going to wipe the whole damned planet slick. We are near the end of the generation that saw Israel reborn from the dead......

Ohhh Nooob.
' Love thy enemy"
Pray for them...............when it's convenient, of course.

If you don't have time just send $150 to mz. Tammy Fake Baker.
666 Believer street.
Hicksville, Southeast Amurikastan.

She will pray for them.:eusa_pray:

PS. If you have any of those Jack Danyelz NASCAR discount coupons please send and deliver yourself from Evil.
:eusa_pray:

I'm a firm believer in the "birthing pains" analogy.
The closer together and severity of events is our indicator.
There has always been all these things. It just makes us perk up our ears a little more when it starts to escalate.

You are a wrinkled dust farting suicide coward that has never learned personal responsibility so you cling to Damnation Theology like lead to gravity because your only glimmer of hope is to try and bring as many people down to your level of misery as possible. You substitute "God's Wrath" for your own desires to destroy people because you blame them for your failed life. By using God as your underwriter you get to spew your hate while hiding in the shadows of claiming to be a simple "messenger" without needing to self-assess your blood lust nor be responsible.

Ironically, you are sending a message of destruction from lack of reconciliation, but it is your own path you are paving from your own glass-like tears of cutting despair. When you accuse me of worshiping Satan I am complimented because in your hate-diseased soul you could not possibly tell the difference between Satan and God. By your views both are going to destroy a lot of people so how could you possibly distinquish?

And God spake and there were plagues of runaway Camrys in multitudes.

Speaking of cars, in the pre-GPS era of navigation I had to drive a Nissan Pathfinder but when I got a GPS it broke my concentration so much I had to sell that and get a Ford Focus.

Don Lope de Aguirre said:
I am the great traitor. There must be no other. Anyone who even thinks about deserting this mission will be cut up into 198 pieces. Those pieces will be stamped on until what is left can be used only to paint walls. Whoever takes one grain of corn or one drop of water... more than his ration, will be locked up for 155 years. If I, Aguirre, want the birds to drop dead from the trees... then the birds will drop dead from the trees. I am the wrath of god. The earth I pass will see me and tremble. But whoever follows me and the river, will win untold riches. But whoever deserts...

- Aguirre, The Wrath of God

Forum List

Back