The Worst Thing You Did as a Kid (Original)

:eusa_angel:

I was such a pain in the ass in 2nd grade I actually made the teacher break down and cry. The final breakdown had something to do with a 10-penny nail driven upward through the bottom of her chair.:eusa_whistle:

A literal pain in the ass. :badgrin:

I, for one, am astounded.

I bet you have some juicy tidbits to tell too, Gunny.

I was such a pain in the ass in 2nd grade I actually made the teacher break down and cry. The final breakdown had something to do with a 10-penny nail driven upward through the bottom of her chair.:eusa_whistle:

You say "was" like it's a thing of the past... :eusa_whistle:

You say "was" like it's a thing of the past... :eusa_whistle:

That was 2nd grade when I was still nice. I was just getting started.:cool:

I sold a guy a joint once and watched him smoke it and get high off his ass. It was yard grass. Since he got stoned, I must have found a "fertilized" spot.:badgrin:

There we were having a cool GI Joe war in the yard and along comes my grandmother and MAKES us let my cousins bring their Barbies and car and play with us.:evil:

Upshot of that was, Barbie's car got napalmed (Ronson lighter fluid) and I got my ass tanned with a cedar switch. See? Even my grandmother was blaming collateral damage on me and I was only 7-8.:eusa_eh:

There we were having a cool GI Joe war in the yard and along comes my grandmother and MAKES us let my cousins bring their Barbies and car and play with us.:evil:

Upshot of that was, Barbie's car got napalmed (Ronson lighter fluid) and I got my ass tanned with a cedar switch. See? Even my grandmother was blaming collateral damage on me and I was only 7-8.:eusa_eh:

Did Barbie make it out alive?

:eusa_eh:

Not even close.:badgrin:

:eusa_eh:

Not even close.:badgrin:

So much for chivalry. :lol:

I remember blowing things up like dolls and toys of all sorts, kind of a coming of age thing really, but mostly I gave my neighbors (who were doing the blowing up) my brother's GI Joes ...

you must have hung out with my brother's, Barbie was always their favorite victim.

Did your mother put the curse on you? You know the one that you get caught doing something that makes her roll her eyes and say " I hope you have children just like you!"

Forum List

Back