The worst thing that can happen to you is you end up in hell...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
...if you see the world in that lens, you will see that the evils we complain about, war, famine, drought, natural disasters, etc. are not evils to God because they don't cause people to lose their souls, only their lives.

The true evils of the world are the things that tempt us into sinfulness, and paramount of these are the bad influences that surround us in this modern society.

...if you see the world in that lens, you will see that the evils we complain about, war, famine, drought, natural disasters, etc. are not evils to God because they don't cause people to lose their souls, only their lives.

The true evils of the world are the things that tempt us into sinfulness, and paramount of these are the bad influences that surround us in this modern society.
The world we are in belongs to Satan. Anyone in denial is fooled.He had the authority to offer the whole shebang to Yeshua himself, and got laughed at. The offer was accepted by the likes of the kings of England and......and.....the flounding flounderers of The Great Satan Inc.(modern Babylon) which is the largest and most elaborate example of evil since Babylon 1. If people knew the truth their whole existence would be turned upside down and the focus would no longer be on "this"..."life".
I imagine Blackrock has been around 1/2 century or better and is wise to what a pathetic joke all of this world really is.

The world we are in belongs to Satan. Anyone in denial is fooled.He had the authority to offer the whole shebang to Yeshua himself, and got laughed at. The offer was accepted by the likes of the kings of England and......and.....the flounding flounderers of The Great Satan Inc.(modern Babylon) which is the largest and most elaborate example of evil since Babylon 1. If people knew the truth their whole existence would be turned upside down and the focus would no longer be on "this"..."life".
I imagine Blackrock has been around 1/2 century or better and is wise to what a pathetic joke all of this world really is.

You think that this world is a pathetic joke, evil is everywhere, and satan rules everything?

Wow. Some salvation you got going on there...

It is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things that mistaking a fairy tale for a historical document has done for you.

As if by allowing your mind to be defiled and contaminated by such stupid beliefs you aren't already in hell...

Last edited:

You think that this world is a pathetic joke, evil is everywhere, and satan rules everything?

It is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things that mistaking a fairy tale for a historical document has done for you.

As if by allowing your mind to be defiled and contaminated by such stupid beliefs you aren't already in hell...
You think that bible is a path to finding an invisible alien who cares about you. As if by allowing your mind to be defiled and contaminated by such stupid beliefs you aren't already in hell...

God built his crown from fear. Thank you OP for a great example.
Even if i found out he was real, i wouldnt worship him. Fucking tyrant

There is no such thing as hell. And if there were, the people who think we should let children starve to death and that people shouldn’t had access to health care would be the ones to populate it.

You know, all the pretend Christians.

You think that bible is a path to finding an invisible alien who cares about you. As if by allowing your mind to be defiled and contaminated by such stupid beliefs you aren't already in hell...

Like I said, I never studied scripture to find an invisible alien. I studied scripture to learn the truth so that I could put all of those sanctimonious assholes out there murdering minds and fucking up the world in the name of the lord out of business.

Invisible aliens must have noticed and just showed up with some helpful suggestions and a nifty death ray gun.

I don't have beliefs. I have experience, an invisible death ray gun, and no fear of using it.

Last edited:
Is any fate worse than death? Really?

We're either dead or we're alive. Either we forsake God or we walk with Him.

Hell is a trash heap. It's a pit from which the Jews and Romans came when they burned down the Temple. Hell literally is just a place on Earth.

There is no hell,

It’s just more made up religious nonsense.

Maybe not for you and thats a good thing, but why can't you make the connection with the stories about hell being like a fire that will never go out and how actual reality must be like a fiery torment to those whose minds are filled with beliefs that are contradicted by reality every day and night, exactly like being stuck in a fire that will never go out?

Now go and try to have a rational conversation with someone who 'just believes" in irrational things that never literally happened, struggling to maintain beliefs that are contradicted every day and night, hoping for irrational things to happen ANY MINUTE that will literally never happen, and then try to tell me again that there is no hell, its all just some made up religious nonsense.

You might as well be trying to tell me that reality does not exist for people living in a fantasy world.

Last edited:

Dude, I live in Kansas......

Like I said, I never studied scripture to find an invisible alien. I studied scripture to learn the truth so that I could put all of those sanctimonious assholes out there murdering minds and fucking up the world in the name of the lord out of business.

Invisible aliens must have noticed and just showed up with some helpful suggestions and a nifty death ray gun.

I don't have beliefs. I have experience, an invisible death ray gun, and no fear of using it.
You believe that an invisible alien cares what you do. Stop being such a liar. The invisible alien won't like that.

...which qualifies as worse than hell.

...which qualifies as worse than hell.
Some days....

Forum List

Back