THE worst thing about reelecting Obama

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
I think that Obama has done most of the direct damage he could do to the country.

The worst thing I can think that he would be able to do in the next four years would be appoint more supreme court justices.

Of course he might be able to manage more damage if his reelection is taken as a progressive mandate but I don't think it will be - and I trust that our GOP representatives would continue their efforts to rein him in, in accordance with the will of their constituents.

There is still the possible problem of other countries perceiving us as weak militarily.

But mostly it's the supreme court I worry about.

Last edited:
I think that no matter who is elected, the coming Congress will not be as productive as Obama's first Congress. However, there are certain pieces of legislation, such as continued spending, which will certainly be passed, and those will be different under Obama than under Romney. There are also an enormous number of federal agencies, civilian and military, that are subject to presidential control. Certainly major legislation and Supreme Court appointments are very important, but the presidency would still be of enormous consequence even stripped of its powers in those areas.

Gee, Lakhota...since so much of what Barack Obama was supposed to be is fiction...is that so hard to understand? What none of you progressive diehards will ever admit is the man is a facade. It's that first impression of a polished speaker followed by a growing awareness that he's not that intelligent nor does he have any executive skills whatsoever or the ability to bring different sides together to reach a workable solution.

The thing that has separated the REAL Obama from the FICTIONAL Obama is having to sit in the Oval Office and do the job of being President...something he's failed at miserably. Yet all of you want to give him another four years to further prove that he can't handle the job. It's rather remarkable to watch.

What's your point?

p.s., Norquist sucks .... other than that I have no idea why you posted that.

My point is that righties don't seem to be able to separate the REAL Obama from their FICTIONAL Obama.

Gee, Lakhota...since so much of what Barack Obama was supposed to be is fiction...is that so hard to understand? What none of you progressive diehards will ever admit is the man is a facade. It's that first impression of a polished speaker followed by a growing awareness that he's not that intelligent nor does he have any executive skills whatsoever or the ability to bring different sides together to reach a workable solution.

The thing that has separated the REAL Obama from the FICTIONAL Obama is having to sit in the Oval Office and do the job of being President...something he's failed at miserably. Yet all of you want to give him another four years to further prove that he can't handle the job. It's rather remarkable to watch.

Yeah, and your analysis is rather remarkable to listen to. Are you talking about George W. Bush?

My point is that righties don't seem to be able to separate the REAL Obama from their FICTIONAL Obama.

Yeah, and your analysis is rather remarkable to listen to. Are you talking about George W. Bush?

Now that's amusing. W. was never seen to have the powers to stop bullets and clear tall building with a single bound. Ever since Barack was elected the first black President of the Harvard Law Review he's been given the proverbial keys to the kingdom without doing much of anything to warrant that treatment. Six figure book deal? Teaching position at the University of Chicago? Prestigious law firm that gave him a year off to go write the book he was getting six figures for in Bora Bora? State Senator then US Senator when he can't write a piece of legislation that would pass without someone else doing the heavy lifting? Big speech at the Democratic National Convention? A Nobel Peace prize right after he won the Presidency? When I call Barack Obama a facade, I'm being perfectly serious. He's the penultimate "empty suit".

I see Barack Obama more as Chance from Being There than a serious intellectual heavyweight. He opens his mouth and the Left endows anything that comes out as mana from heaven but what has the man ever DONE that's exceptional?

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...EEC7CE545EBE43ABC07FEEC7C&first=0&FORM=LKVR10

Last edited:
Now that's amusing. W. was never seen to have the powers to stop bullets and clear tall building with a single bound. Ever since Barack was elected the first black President of the Harvard Law Review he's been given the proverbial keys to the kingdom without doing much of anything to warrant that treatment. Six figure book deal? Teaching position at the University of Chicago? Prestigious law firm that gave him a year off to go write the book he was getting six figures for in Bora Bora? State Senator then US Senator when he can't write a piece of legislation that would pass without someone else doing the heavy lifting? Big speech at the Democratic National Convention? A Nobel Peace prize right after he won the Presidency? When I call Barack Obama a facade, I'm being perfectly serious. He's the penultimate "empty suit".

Empty suit? Sounds like one hell of a resume. At least that's what an unbiased observer would say, when you leave out all the sarcasm.

I got news for you, Obama could easily end up sitting on the supreme court one day.

:lol: :lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol:
:lol::lol::lol: :lol::lol: :lol::lol: :cuckoo: :lol::lol::lol:

What a fucking moron

Obama is clueless on the Constitution

Please dude, Obama Interprets it differently, and some would say incorrectly, But the man studied the Constitution in School. I am pretty sure he knows the words. The Problem is it seems he studied it as a means to figure out cute ways around it more than anything.

The worst thing?

is gonna be having to listen to liesmatters afterwards...... then again that works the other way round too. :lmao:

I see Barack Obama more as Chance from Being There than a serious intellectual heavyweight. He opens his mouth and the Left endows anything that comes out as mana from heaven but what has the man ever DONE that's exceptional?

being there - Bing Videos

Your rhetoric doesn't match reality...

Can Obama win back liberals with his new attack on the GOP? - CSMonitor.com

THE worst thing about reelecting Obama

....would be if he did the opposite of what he's already done?

22 straight months of job growth following Bush's 750k jobs lost per month. UE down to 8.5%. Health care reform. Ended DADT. Ended Bush's war in Iraq. Killed Bin Laden. Got rid of Ghaddafi. Saved GM.

You were saying? :eusa_whistle:

Did I mention that in 3 years, Obama has surpassed the number of jobs Bush created in 8 years? :rofl: Good luck in November.

Forum List

Back