The Worst President in history has been reelected

when the mountain of lies told by the republican party this election cycle are written down in the history books they will be noticed by the people studing the history.

This is why republicans always want to kill schools and spit on instructors

hell ya, we want to kill schools and spit on instructors..

THAT must be why I WORK at one...

jeeeeze:cuckoo:

History is not going to be kind to Obama as to being a leader and President of the ALL the people in this country, or is it going be to this election that re-elected him

Actually, History will be very kind to President Obama

It will not be very kind to the Republicans of this era

yeah sure...

Its already happening..

The current Republican led congress is the worst in modern history...Republicans will bear the blame

but, to the GOP's credit. Some of them do seem to be able to get the message when hit over the head with it... look how they are all tossing old Norquist under the bus. good times good times.

but, to the GOP's credit. Some of them do seem to be able to get the message when hit over the head with it... look how they are all tossing old Norquist under the bus. good times good times.

Old Grover will drag them under the bus with him

Wait and see

Wait and see

oh dear gawd, your all obsession with Grover is as bad as with all your others.. Fox news, the tea party Rush Limbaugh..too friggen funny

when you all start denouncing the billionaire calling for Obama to pledge raising people taxes, then we'll stop laughing at you all over GROVER

Last edited:

Wait and see

oh dear gawd, your all obsession with Grover is as bad as with all your others.. Fox news, the tea party Rush Limbaugh..too friggen funny

when you all start denouncing the billionaire calling for Obama to pledge raising people taxes, then we'll stop laughing at you all over GROVER

the difference, of course, is that Grover's ideas are bad public policy while Buffet's ideas are good public policy given our current financial situation.

And I am not obsessed with this Norquist guy in the least. I think he's a douche... and it is clear that his support amongst the GOP is crumbling... precisely because they can see the handwriting on the wall and do NOT want to be seen as the party that refused to compromise on anything and thus, sent us over the cliff. I think it is funny to watch the solidarity of the GOP shatter given the enormity of the Obama victory: HUGE electoral college victory showing a real breadth of support... a pickup of senate seats that, three months ago, everyone thought were firmly in the GOP's camp... and, the little known or talked about fact that, even though the GOP maintained control of the House, it was only gerrymandering that allowed it. In fact, more Americans cast their ballots for democratic house candidates than they did for republican house candidates. THe GOP is a damaged brand and they need to do some serious repositioning... and this abandonment of Norquist is just one example of the methods they will be using to do so.

Wait and see

the difference, of course, is that Grover's ideas are bad public policy while Buffet's ideas are good public policy given our current financial situation.

And I am not obsessed with this Norquist guy in the least. I think he's a douche... and it is clear that his support amongst the GOP is crumbling... precisely because they can see the handwriting on the wall and do NOT want to be seen as the party that refused to compromise on anything and thus, sent us over the cliff. I think it is funny to watch the solidarity of the GOP shatter given the enormity of the Obama victory: HUGE electoral college victory showing a real breadth of support... a pickup of senate seats that, three months ago, everyone thought were firmly in the GOP's camp... and, the little known or talked about fact that, even though the GOP maintained control of the House, it was only gerrymandering that allowed it. In fact, more Americans cast their ballots for democratic house candidates than they did for republican house candidates. THe GOP is a damaged brand and they need to do some serious repositioning... and this abandonment of Norquist is just one example of the methods they will be using to do so.

omg..only in your small WORLD would you see taxes raised on OTHERS as good policy.
as for the rest of your spew....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

omg..only in your small WORLD would you see taxes raised on OTHERS as good policy.
as for the rest of your spew....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
necessary policy to avoid financial meltdown. Even senior GOP senators and congressmen now agree. You and Grover are in an ever shrinking minority. And do you DENY that the democrats won the presidency, increased their majority in the senate and that, in fact, more Americans wanted democratic congressmen than they wanted those from your party? Do you really DENY those facts???

And please DO keep snoring. Please. Please keep believing that the GOP, as it is presently constituted, provides all the answers that America needs and don't change a thing for 2014 OR 2016. Heck... why not bring Mittens back and let him have a second shot at beating Hillary or whoever else the democrats nominate next. You guys clearly had the winning formula this time, didn't you? :lol: Why change it a bit???

p.s. and, in my case, it is not raising taxes on others. My taxes will undoubtedly rise if the upper marginal rate is increased. I have absolutely no problem in paying more taxes if policy makers deem that appropriate.

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for you to understand that what you claim is obvious is not only not obvious, it's not even reasonable. It doesn't pass a basic logical test. You claim they all didn't vote because they all were happy with the way things were. If that's the case it makes the most logical sense for them to engage in a behavior that ensured things stay that way. In other words, VOTE. They did not vote. In fact, of the many inferences that could be made, yours is one that we can pretty much rule out entirly because not even one person behaved in a way that would be most logical given your assumption (that they were happy with the way things were).

I will admit you are somewhat correct. Obama would not have gotten 100% of the vote. Romney would have gotten his one percent.......that is who he campaigned for

That leaves Obama with 74% of the vote

Probably as close as I've ever seen you come to actually admitting the ridiculousness of your position. You know it. I know it. Nuff' said.

Not really sure how that's being gullible. It's intellectual dishonesty on your part, not gullibility on mine. The fact is regardless of what people say to others almost everyone intellectually knows the truth when they hear it whether they admit someone else is right and they're wrong or not. You know your wrong. Whether you have the integrity to admit it is irellevent.

I will admit you are somewhat correct. Obama would not have gotten 100% of the vote. Romney would have gotten his one percent.......that is who he campaigned for

That leaves Obama with 74% of the vote

Probably as close as I've ever seen you come to actually admitting the ridiculousness of your position. You know it. I know it. Nuff' said.

Not really sure how that's being gullible. It's intellectual dishonesty on your part, not gullibility on mine. The fact is regardless of what people say to others almost everyone intellectually knows the truth when they hear it whether they admit someone else is right and they're wrong or not. You know your wrong. Whether you have the integrity to admit it is irellevent.

Gulibility in not being able to recognize sarcasm and taking it seriously

Gulibility in not being able to recognize sarcasm and taking it seriously

Or you mistook my sarcasm for seriousness. Again I am well aware of your lack of intellectual integrity.

Forum List

Back