The Worst President in history has been reelected

Inaccurate.

Obama received 60,652,149 votes. The US population is 311,591,917.

So your statement should read "...19.5% of the American people have said that they prefer him to the policies and talking points of Republicans."

Just a little perspective. No charge.

Much of that population is underage or otherwise not legally able to vote, or they simply don't bother registering and voting, or they aren't able to vote in a given election due to sudden illness or injury, or their vote was blocked.

The actual number of persons legally able to vote is around 140,000,000

The fact is Obama won with a fraction over 50% of the Vote. That Means 49% Of Voters voted against him. That is not a Mandate, No matter what happens in the EC. Though I doubt Obama and the Dems care about that.

How do you figure slightly over 50%? It seems he got about 61% or so of the vote. That's a fairly massive lead.

This election told me that most people are fine with
high unemployment,food stamps,welfare,businesses should be
thought of as bad for the country,big government is the answer.

Why bust your ass when we have so many rich people who just have too much.
It's just not fair.Government should take from those who have too much and it should be spread around.

It's just not fair.Government should take from those who have too much and it should be spread around.

We may have reached the point were there are more in the cart
then pulling the cart...

Alexis de Tocqueville :
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world’s greatest civilizations has been 200 years.”

Last edited:
Per usual, the outcome of the electoral votes is way different than the outcome of the popular vote.

Come on now, we all know how this works.

This varience phenomena happens every election.

Very modest differences in popular votes are magnified by the way the electorial college votes are counted as ALL or nothing in 48 of the 50 states.

In a nut shell..Rewarding bad behavior.

Dude, you're full of shit, liberals have the easy explanation....im going to give you something.....they dont care about the future or how things may turn out....which explains their policies. So how is Obama going to tackle entitlements?

And on social issues, like abortion, maybe you think it's cool, but we'd have a lot more people to bitch with and against if there was no abortion, and maybe some better candidates for President.

We do need to appeal more to women and minorities, but they have to be able to think for themselves instead of fall for virginity commercials and other absolute bullshit

Denial isn't just a river in Egypt it would seem.

It reminds me of the guy I fired about 10 years ago. We had an Excel spreadsheet that would show you what to order. You punch in what was used between two days and it showed you what to purchase. He was purchasing multiple cases more than what the sheet told him. His reason? Excel was wrong.

Yeah...the republicans aren't broke, the electorate is. :razz: :razz: :razz: :razz:

Rrrrriiiiiggggghhhhtttt

Per usual, the outcome of the electoral votes is way different than the outcome of the popular vote.

Come on now, we all know how this works.

This varience phenomena happens every election.

Very modest differences in popular votes are magnified by the way the electorial college votes are counted as ALL or nothing in 48 of the 50 states.

True. Which is why I think it should be both popular and electoral; outside of that the House of Reps picks the President.

After four years of the Republican propaganda machine at FoxNews and rightwing talk radio proclaiming Obama as the worst President in history, the American people have said that they prefer him to the policies and talking points of Republicans.

How should Republicans respond?

My guess is they will double down on stupid. Obama did not win because he was black. He did not win because he gives free stuff to people. He won because the states are lined up in his favor.

No, he won because a few leftist infested counties within the states are lined up in his favor.

Take FloriDUH, for example. Of the 67 counties in FloriDUH, 13 voted for Oblamer while 54 voted for Romney.

2012countybycountyflori.jpg

You saw it last night, there was only so much Romney could do with the alignment of states.

The Northeast and West are permanently blue. The rust belt is turning that way.

Not necessarily are the northwest and west permanently blue. And, I don't know what fantasy world it is you're living in which persuades you to believe the rust belt is turning that way. Seems, Oblamer lost Indiana this time around. Lost North Carolina this time around. And, lost Missouri this time around. And, if we look at the county-by-county maps, it appears leftists may be diminishing in several areas. Or, at least, are staying essentially the same as in 2008.

And, it's interesting...too. To look at a 2008 and 2012 county-by-county electoral map, scientists 200 years from now will be able to track the migration of illegal Mexicans as well as other cross-border intruders. It's like looking at an infrared migration of ants invading a home. Right around the border of the home, it's heavily infested and thins out as you move more toward the center of the interior. LOL!

That is a major block of electoral votes. Republican policies are tailored to the whims of the bible belt Red States. Ban abortion, block citizenship for illegal aliens, attack gays, attack unions, attack education...blame everything on welfare queens

I'm not even going to address your hyperbole here.

Unless Republicans can appeal to Hispanics and young women they will lose more states. Florida will turn permanently blue, so will Ohio. States with large hispanic populations (Arizona, Texas) will turn to Battleground States
I doubt Ohio has that large of a Hispanic population and your dreams that Arizona and Texas will turn blue are just that...dreams. Texas isn't even close to turning blue and Arizona has remained essentially the same since 2008.

This will mean Republicans will be unable to win the White House or the Senate. Republicans will become a second tier party

How will they respond?

Double down on dumb

Your delusional dreams are quite fascinating...to say the least.

After four years of the Republican propaganda machine at FoxNews and rightwing talk radio proclaiming Obama as the worst President in history, the American people have said that they prefer him to the policies and talking points of Republicans.

My guess is they will double down on stupid. Obama did not win because he was black. He did not win because he gives free stuff to people. He won because the states are lined up in his favor. You saw it last night, there was only so much Romney could do with the alignment of states.

The Northeast and West are permanently blue. The rust belt is turning that way. That is a major block of electoral votes. Republican policies are tailored to the whims of the bible belt Red States. Ban abortion, block citizenship for illegal aliens, attack gays, attack unions, attack education...blame everything on welfare queens

Unless Republicans can appeal to Hispanics and young women they will lose more states. Florida will turn permanently blue, so will Ohio. States with large hispanic populations (Arizona, Texas) will turn to Battleground States

This will mean Republicans will be unable to win the White House or the Senate. Republicans will become a second tier party

How will they respond?

Double down on dumb

You guys claim Bush was the Worst president ever, But guess what he got re-elected as well. lol

BREAKING NEWS: Bush wasn't actually "elected" either time.

Sure he was. And, there's nowhere showing an electoral vote for Al Snore. You can keep wishing he could have usurped the Constitution and won by relying on the popular vote but, that just wasn't the way it worked. And, that won't be the way it will work unless an Amendment to the Constitution is brought to bear.

Inaccurate.

Obama received 60,652,149 votes. The US population is 311,591,917.

So your statement should read "...19.5% of the American people have said that they prefer him to the policies and talking points of Republicans."

Just a little perspective. No charge.

That's really lame, Dave.

My guess is they will double down on stupid. Obama did not win because he was black. He did not win because he gives free stuff to people. He won because the states are lined up in his favor.

No, he won because a few leftist infested counties within the states are lined up in his favor.

Take FloriDUH, for example. Of the 67 counties in FloriDUH, 13 voted for Oblamer while 54 voted for Romney.

You saw it last night, there was only so much Romney could do with the alignment of states.

The Northeast and West are permanently blue. The rust belt is turning that way.

Not necessarily are the northwest and west permanently blue. And, I don't know what fantasy world it is you're living in which persuades you to believe the rust belt is turning that way. Seems, Oblamer lost Indiana this time around. Lost North Carolina this time around. And, lost Missouri this time around. And, if we look at the county-by-county maps, it appears leftists may be diminishing in several areas. Or, at least, are staying essentially the same as in 2008.

And, it's interesting...too. To look at a 2008 and 2012 county-by-county electoral map, scientists 200 years from now will be able to track the migration of illegal Mexicans as well as other cross-border intruders. It's like looking at an infrared migration of ants invading a home. Right around the border of the home, it's heavily infested and thins out as you move more toward the center of the interior. LOL!

I doubt Ohio has that large of a Hispanic population and your dreams that Arizona and Texas will turn blue are just that...dreams. Texas isn't even close to turning blue and Arizona has remained essentially the same since 2008.

How will they respond?

Double down on dumb

Cover your ears, close your eyes and scream at the top of your lungs "Nya, Nya, Nya....I can't hear you"

In the State of Florida counties do not vote. People do. Your assumption that a Florida county with 40,000 people somehow cancels out a county with 1 million people is ludicrous.

The Northeast is blue. More blue than it was before Republicans ousted their RINOs
The West is solidly blue
The rust belt is mostly blue and moreso since the Republicans opposed auto bailouts and worker rights

Texas and Arizona are interesting cases. Not only do they have increasing Hispanic populations but they have increasing migrations of people from the northeast and west coast. When people migrate to Texas or Arizona they bring their politics with them

Illegal Mexicans do not vote. Your entire rebuttal is ridiculous

How will they respond?

Double down on dumb

Cover your ears, close your eyes and scream at the top of your lungs "Nya, Nya, Nya....I can't hear you"

In the State of Florida counties do not vote. People do. Your assumption that a Florida county with 40,000 people somehow cancels out a county with 1 million people is ludicrous.

The Northeast is blue. More blue than it was before Republicans ousted their RINOs
The West is solidly blue
The rust belt is mostly blue and moreso since the Republicans opposed auto bailouts and worker rights

Texas and Arizona are interesting cases. Not only do they have increasing Hispanic populations but they have increasing migrations of people from the northeast and west coast. When people migrate to Texas or Arizona they bring their politics with them

Illegal Mexicans do not vote. Your entire rebuttal is ridiculous

This is where you are wrong. Observing the county-by-county breakdowns in your "blue" states clearly shows that your infested urban centers are "blue" while the greater suburban/rural geographic areas are solidly "red". According the the NV map, Las Vegas carried NV into the blue column. Not even Reno went blue this time.

Forum List

Back