The Worst Person In The World: Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN)

Bachmann currently up by 9 points in the polls. This despite Pelosi targeting her for defeat.

She should be "targeted for defeat" by grammar school history teachers.
She does have a tendency to get a little.....confused.

political-pictures-michele-bachmann-crazy.jpg

Stephanie wrote:

naaaa, not hard at all for them, it's ALL Republican women, except the few Rinos who support their agenda.

It's you who have intruded, you Tea Party tinfoil hat types. Get your own fucking party, you fascist whack jobs. This one is prolly available to new members....

american_nazi_party.jpg

Stephanie wrote:

naaaa, not hard at all for them, it's ALL Republican women, except the few Rinos who support their agenda.

It's you who have intruded, you Tea Party tinfoil hat types. Get your own fucking party, you fascist whack jobs. This one is prolly available to new members....

american_nazi_party.jpg

boy oh boy.:lol::cuckoo:

Stephanie wrote:

Since you never heard of Michelle Bachmann or Alan Grayson what in the world could you possibly know about the Tea Party?

LOL, leave to Keithy Olbermann to PICK a Woman As the worst person of the world.

Of course it's not Bin Laden or terrorist OR A DEMOCRAT.

no, it's an American Republican WOMAN politician.:lol::cuckoo:

more amazing, people take Keithy seriously.

Stephanie's post exposes the sheer IDIOCY of the Olbermann statements that abound in the repertoire of the UNBELIEVABLE BULLSHIT that inundates his REGULAR audience of the loonies that reside in the special niche carved out for them in La La Land.

Mad Madeline is simply one of the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd who infest this Forum and together with the Rdeanie Weenies, TachiFucktachies, TruthMattersNot, KungFooFooDooDoo, Shitman, R(eal)D(umb)D(umbers), HuggieBuggies, PeyoteCoyotes, Toroshit, WeeWeeWankee, JiveCon, ZonyaBalogna, etc., keep us in stitches, rolling around laughing and gasping for air, in constant amazement at the creative ways they keep exposing themselves as the most inane, contortionists of the convoluted logic of the EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, MARXIST OBAMBO who undoubtedly will be perceived as the WORST POTUS in US History.

Last edited:
Stephanie wrote:

Since you never heard of Michelle Bachmann or Alan Grayson what in the world could you possibly know about the Tea Party?

She's just blowing it out her azz as usual. :lol: she's a libtard.

Keith Olberdooshbag. There's a reliable source for ya.

What do you have against successful women?

Successful people...nothing

Women in general....nothing

Fucking idijits in the US Congress.....self preservation
I have only one problem with Michelle Bachmann. She's not my Senator or Governor and she's pushing my attitude regarding term limits. I live right across the river from her district and she's on KTLK all the time here. I've a lot of respect for her as a person after hearing a lot of interviews with her.

She has a fundamental hatred for the nanny state and the deadbeat culture. But you are talking about a woman who cares deeply for people. You don't have.. what was it...? 19 or 22 foster children plus five of her own, if you hate those in need.

Worst person in the world? Hardly. BTW, I don't do Youtubes of Olberass. I've better ways to waste my bandwidth.

Stephanie wrote:

american_nazi_party.jpg
You do realize that the nazis believed in total government control? The tea parties want to minimize government control to the barest minimum.

How are you reconciling these polar opposites of philosophy?

Olbermann's "Worst person in the world" segment should be a badge of honor considering many of the good and decent people of the world he picks to ridicule.

I have never watched his show, Avatar. I might now...that video is hilarious. MSNBC, I presume?
Oh thank God! There's still hope for you! Olberass should go back to doing sports... locally... in Massoftwoshits.

and how do you feel about Alan Grayson of FL?

Alan Grayson has my vote.

Talk about a flamming idiot. . Jeeze.

This guy is without doubt the absolute worst of the worst.

I live down here in Florida and can't believe anyone actually voted for this moron.

Once upon a time I knew Florida politics like my own family. I am embarrassed to say I haven't been paying attention....what's with Grayson?
if you think Bachman is looney, grayson actually IS

Stephanie wrote:

american_nazi_party.jpg
Godwins law

Stephanie wrote:

american_nazi_party.jpg

Thanks for bringing the stupid.

Keith Olberdooshbag. There's a reliable source for ya.

What do you have against successful women?

I have only one problem with Michelle Bachmann. She's not my Senator or Governor and she's pushing my attitude regarding term limits. I live right across the river from her district and she's on KTLK all the time here. I've a lot of respect for her as a person after hearing a lot of interviews with her.

She has a fundamental hatred for the nanny state and the deadbeat culture. But you are talking about a woman who cares deeply for people. You don't have.. what was it...? 19 or 22 foster children plus five of her own, if you hate those in need.

Worst person in the world? Hardly. BTW, I don't do Youtubes of Olberass. I've better ways to waste my bandwidth.

Yeah....right....she's the Real Deal, huh?? :rolleyes:

AP_michelle_bachmann_welfare_queen-300.jpg

"That’s right, the anti-government insurrectionist has taken more than a quarter-million dollars in government handouts thanks to corrupt farming subsidies she has been collecting for at least a decade."

Yeah....you know her reeeaaallly well.

:rolleyes:

Yeah....right....she's the Real Deal, huh?? :rolleyes:

AP_michelle_bachmann_welfare_queen-300.jpg

"That’s right, the anti-government insurrectionist has taken more than a quarter-million dollars in government handouts thanks to corrupt farming subsidies she has been collecting for at least a decade."

Yeah....you know her reeeaaallly well.

:rolleyes:
Don't you have a Kookcinich rally to attend? Maybe some worship time to Henry Whacksman?

Forum List

Back