The Worst Person In The World: Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-MN)

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATFuA6TM_O0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATFuA6TM_O0[/ame]

Yikes! They are coming out of the woodwork! Poor Minnesota!

BUTTON+thumb.jpg

There's nothing worse than wanting to meet Jesus and shrink the size of government? Seriously?

5811_600x399_600x399_0x0-width-600-height-399.jpg

I think I can find some people in Uganda that disagree.

Is this really all that's left for the leftloons to ridicule?...Are 'yall really this desperate now?

Wow.

O good grief, Oddball I just heard of her tonight. You make it sound as if Minnesota ain't worth caring about.
I grew up in Minnesnowta....In my younger days I was a Humphreyite.

I'd take a regiment of honest dingbats like Michelle Bachmann over one malicious little party man turdball like Al Frankenstein.

But this isn't really about dingbattery...It's about a juvenile smear over a dingbat's dinner wish list, somehow qualifying her to be the supposed "Worst Person in the World"...GAFB!

Try again.

Oddball wrote:

I grew up in Minnesnowta....In my younger days I was a Humphreyite.

I'd take a regiment of honest dingbats like Michelle Bachmann over one malicious little party man turdball like Al Frankenstein.

But this isn't really about dingbattery...It's about a juvenile smear over a dingbat's dinner wish list, somehow qualifying her to be the supposed "Worst Person in the World"...GAFB!

Try again.

Good grief, you supported Humphrey? That's 1968, Oddball...that'd make you older'n me, even.

"Honest dingbat" is good enough, eh? Why is it these Tea Parties never seem to urp up any "Intelligent" candidates?

huh...WHA?!?!?

Bachmann has been in office since way before there was ever a Tea Party movement.

Unfortunately, the only people RINO Gas Baggers like you and Jake the Fake consider "intelligent" are career sellout wieners, like Olympia Snowe and Arlen Specter.

In fact, it's exactly the kind of unprincipled, waffling wankers like y'all that sent me packing to the LP.

Go join the Democrat Party if y'all wanna play footsie with those fascist pigs.

Why is it these Tea Parties never seem to urp up any "Intelligent" candidates?
Because anyone with half a brain avoids American politics.

sarah_palin_fake_pregnancy.jpg

Would you subject your family to continuous press and blogger scrutiny?

huh...WHA?!?!?

Bachmann has been in office since way before there was ever a Tea Party movement.

Unfortunately, the only people RINO Gas Baggers like you and Jake the Fake consider "intelligent" are career sellout wieners, like Olympia Snowe and Arlen Specter.

In fact, it's exactly the kind of unprincipled, waffling wankers like y'all that sent me packing to the LP.

Go join the Democrat Party if y'all wanna play footsie with those fascist pigs.

I have no idea who Olympia Snowe is and I think Arlen Spector is pond scum.

What's the LP?

Forum List

Back