The worst pain in the world!

I would have to say is stubbing your toe! I smashed my toe into this cabinet today and I wanted to die. In the past I have also had some really bad toe smashings and it is like someone is ripping out your guts through your toe.

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh....catching your penis in your zipper.....

I would have to say is stubbing your toe! I smashed my toe into this cabinet today and I wanted to die. In the past I have also had some really bad toe smashings and it is like someone is ripping out your guts through your toe.

Try wanting to kill yourself so bad that if you even move an inch you will act on the thought, so you live in a deep black hole of depression and have to lie motionless battling for all your worth not to act on your basic desires. Try that when it lasts for YEARS. And you never know when you will be subject to it beyond your ability to resist effectively.

Wow that sucks. The basic point that mental anguish can exceed physical pain is interesting though. For example, nobody in the world can hurt you as much as the person you love and trust most. Though hopefully they won't.

Gandhi said, "No one can hurt me without my permission." Of course, he forgot to mention how many people in life we give that permission to via loving them, or how hard it is to withdraw that permission once they've done something hurtful.

Well, let's see. Horrible pains one would experience in the course of normal life.

Childbirth. Having every muscle in your body seize up and attempt to expel a 10 1/2-pound watermelon-shaped sorta thing is nobody's idea of a good time, particularly when it happens repeatedly over a period of eleven hours. Thank God for epidurals.

Gallstones. Like being stabbed under my sternum by a flaming dagger. Worse than childbirth, I think, because childbirth has a purpose to it. Gallstones just hurt.

Throwing my back out so badly that I was bedridden for two months, unable to move anything but my arms from the elbow down. Good times.

Waking up from gastric bypass surgery with an incision from my sternum to my belly button. You never realize how much you use your back and abdominal muscles for almost everything you do until those suckers are screaming in pain.

As for the stubbed-toe people, I ripped the nails completely off of both my big toes as a child. Horrible, but nothing compared to any of the above listed.

And yeah, mental anguish and despair is the absolute pits. At least with physical pain, clearcut treatments exist. You can get surgery, or medication, or pain pills at the very least. Mental and emotional suffering are a lot harder to cure.

The only thing that beats a papercut in the pain department, is a cardboard cut. :(
I have to agree with you there, I got some pretty bad ones from cardboard. I worked with this lady who had to get stitches from a cardboard cut!

I got a papercut on my eyeball once.

Gahhhhh of all the things that I have read on thei thread about pain, that one really made me cringe! OUCH

CaféAuLait;1077432 said:
I have to agree with you there, I got some pretty bad ones from cardboard. I worked with this lady who had to get stitches from a cardboard cut!

I got a papercut on my eyeball once.

Gahhhhh of all the things that I have read on thei thread about pain, that one really made me cringe! OUCH

The DAMN ABSESSED MOLAR I HAVE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish the right side of my face would fall off !
-Monday morning whine over--carry on. :cool:

Forum List

Back