The worst pain in the world!

I hope you're kidding. :eek:

my blood pressure drops and I pass out when I get hurt. not fun. but the worst momentary pain I ever had was a medical test called a hysterosalpingogram (sp?). I thought I was going to die. Luckily, it only lasted 30seconds.

I've had cracked (broken) ribs on several occasions.

Im gonna go ahead and say it just totally rocks......

You laugh , move , shit , sneeze , cough , ANYTHING!!! It all hurts sooooo bad.

Add a nice case of bronchitis to your cracked ribs, and you're *really* in for the party of your life.

Add a nice case of bronchitis to your cracked ribs, and you're *really* in for the party of your life.

Funny that you mention that....cuzz...everytime it happens , you dont breath as normal(cuzz it hurts to) ...therefore you dont expel all moisture from your lungs and it builds up , then you end up with this urge to cough. It sucks horribly. Its soooo fun.

Oh, I've also had separated ribs (I don't know, the dr. said they were more painful than broken?) and a broken tailbone.

The broken tailbone...I could walk upstairs, but not down. So I got to my apartment...then couldn't leave for a couple of days.

I had to roll off the bed to go to the bathroom..and I don't even want to talk about going to the bathroom.

I actually got bucked off a horse, separated my ribs, then went out dancing and a cowboy stepped back onto the arch of my foot (in strappies) and mangled my foot that night.

I was limping and dragging like Igor.

Oh, I've also had separated ribs (I don't know, the dr. said they were more painful than broken?) and a broken tailbone.

The broken tailbone...I could walk upstairs, but not down. So I got to my apartment...then couldn't leave for a couple of days.

I had to roll off the bed to go to the bathroom..and I don't even want to talk about going to the bathroom.

I actually got bucked off a horse, separated my ribs, then went out dancing and a cowboy stepped back onto the arch of my foot (in strappies) and mangled my foot that night.

Wow....all kinds of injured eh?? Jeez. Bruised , broken , seperated ribs = bad owie.

I would have to say is stubbing your toe! I smashed my toe into this cabinet today and I wanted to die. In the past I have also had some really bad toe smashings and it is like someone is ripping out your guts through your toe.

Stubbing it is painful. Breaking it is worse. I broke one of mine last year. It swelled to twice its normal size and was all black and blue. I had to tape it to the toe next to it to keep it in place. It took over three months until I could wear regular shoes again.

I think I might have broken it because it is swollen today and not the same shape!

when I played softball this girl decided to pretty much pick me up with her mit and the ribs,broke one. That one hurt!
Also getting hit by a softball in legs on a very cold day hurt pretty bad, stung like a mother fucker! You could see the stitching from the ball on my upper thighs for about two weeks but hey I was safe! I did have to get someone to run for me!

Last edited:
I would have to say is stubbing your toe! I smashed my toe into this cabinet today and I wanted to die. In the past I have also had some really bad toe smashings and it is like someone is ripping out your guts through your toe.

I kind of doubt that's the worst pain in the world. Have you tried being tortured to death by being broken on the wheel?

Breaking wheel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Afterwards, the condemned's shattered limbs were woven ('braiden') through the spokes of the wheel, which was then hoisted onto a tall pole so that birds could eat the sometimes still-living individual.

That sounds worse than my nominee, but unlikely for most of us. I had two discs rupture while making a bed, NO LAUGHING ALLOWED! 10 days in traction and had to fight against surgery. That was 15 years ago. So far, no repeats. Yes, I still make my bed.

Wow....all kinds of injured eh?? Jeez. Bruised , broken , seperated ribs = bad owie.

Well the broken tailbone was a separate event...that one happened at my son's birthday/rollerblade party.

I didn't realize how many minor major injuries I've had! I need bubble wrap!

I got dumped hard one time...hard...you cant even drink away that pain.....

You know...when I first read your post, I thought you said "I dumped a hard one..."

Then I re-read it.

But, dumping a hard one can be quite painful, especially if you tear.

Havent experienced everything but the worst pain I know of is psoriatic arthritis.

Havent experienced everything but the worst pain I know of is psoriatic arthritis.
I don't have that but i do have arthrits in my ankle which sucks because I am only 28, I thought you got when you are older. But I sprained ankle about a hundred times and broke it once.

CaféAuLait;1073860 said:
I kind of doubt that's the worst pain in the world. Have you tried being tortured to death by being broken on the wheel?

Breaking wheel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So I followed your link to Wikipedia and found this picture depicting the breaking wheel in Germany.

800px-Breaking_Wheel.jpg

WTH is up with the dogs in the upper left hand of the picture?

Bad doggie(s)!

The dogs are there because the picture depicts the execution of the following man:

Peter Stumpp - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He was a crazy guy who claimed to be a werewolf when he had a magical belt on and confessed (on the rack) to killing and eating over a dozen people. His subsequent execution was brutal.

His execution is one of the most brutal on record: He was put to the wheel, where flesh was torn from his body, in ten places, with red-hot pincers, followed by his arms and legs. Then his limbs were broken with the blunt side of an axehead to prevent him from returning from the grave, before he was beheaded and burned on a pyre. His daughter Sybil (Beell) and his mistress Katharina Trump had already been strangled and were burned along with Stump's body. As a warning against similar behavior, local authorities erected a pole with the torture wheel and the figure of a wolf on it, at the very top they placed Peter Stump's severed head.

Wow, learn something new everyday-- thank you.

CaféAuLait;1073824 said:
exposed nerve is the worst pain!

Ouch! sounds bad, was this a tooth?
Yep a botched root canal, was sent home, went back and the dentist yelled at me and told me to go home. I went to another dentist the next day and sure enough a ROOT exposed.

Sends chills down my spine-- a similar thing happened to me. Hurt like hell.:eek:

Forum List

Back