• The Ponziest Scheme of All, Oct. 2008

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Disintegration of Detroit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Guantanamo

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MOST people are too concerned with thier immediate LIVES and paying taxes/holding the JOBS and LIVES together to become entrenched as WE are here?

You are entrenched in political battles. That's the problem.

I see so shal I do another translation? Sure...*LET US PROCEED*

Translation: ..."As a Statist I expect YOU, [The T], to Lay Down and SUBMIT and Say NOTHING. YOU lost this Country to *WE The STATISTS*by FIAT and BY ELECTION of my BOY OBAMA. Government is in CONTROL NOW...so sit down and SHUT UP...For what YOU say won't matter anyhow..."

Does that about SUM it up for you? Because if it does? You're fruitier than the NUTCAKE you come off as...

MOST people are too concerned with thier immediate LIVES and paying taxes/holding the JOBS and LIVES together to become entrenched as WE are here?

You are entrenched in political battles. That's the problem.
WTF, what have you been doing all evening, sonny?:cuckoo:

The poster IS a Fruitcake. He thinks getting involved is a SIN against Government. (And it shows). We're just supposed to take it and shut up. (That's WHY he's HERE BTW)? ;)

Does that about SUM it up for you? Because if it does? You're fruitier than the NUTCAKE you come off as...

It sums up how fucked up people's minds are that's for sure...

Obama is a piece of shit. He's a big government warmonger like his predecessor...

Top Ten worst? In no particular order.

Harry and nancy took control of the US house and senate.

Democrats stone walling reform of Fannie and freddie for five years laying the ground work for the current disaster while lining the pockets of their peers.

9/11/01

The increasingly obvious delusion among the followers of the Alphabet soup media and the Alphabet soup media itself.

The disaster visited upon New orleans by Katrina due almost entirely to the graft and corruption of the City itself along that of the state government of Louisiana.

TARP

Spendulous.

I'm saving 3 places because we've still got a year to go and things frankly don't look good.

WTF, what have you been doing all evening, sonny?:cuckoo:

I don't have political goals. I don't support putting a gun to your head if you don't support my ideals. That's what politics is. I oppose it.

then you end up with what you get, and you really shouldn't be complaining about it....except, you have that damn amendment that says you have a right to freedom of speech.

It sums up how fucked up people's minds are that's for sure...

Obama is a piece of shit. He's a big government warmonger like his predecessor...

Now THIS was unexpected. My MIND is FUCKED UP because I gave ten years of my life to Active Duty USAF to defend LIBERTY as prescribed for any Citizen.

(And Before that My Forefathers that gave their full measure that goes straight back to the FOUNDING of this Republic directly).

I am not sure to be happy of this statement of yours, or to question it?

I therefore DO the latter. WHY take your fellow citizens here to task for becoming INVOLVED? (Yes, yes I KNOW this is a message board, but Hundereds of thousands SEE it worldwide, and the Beauty of living in a Republic)...

But why give myself and Meister such a hard time if THIS answer be the ultimate result?

I am perplexed frankly at this answer...and stand off...

2 Parties/ IF this is an afterthought by you, Then I WELCOME YOU onboard. WE Should question Government at every turn where Liberty is concerned. Just look at the OP instructions left behind BY the Founders whom prescribed that we scrutinize our very Government.

It's healthy. Trust me.

I'll say nothing more but to extend my HAND citizen to citizen, and discuss this.

Yes yes, lets just throw down our weapons, disarm our nukes and destroy all militaries in the US. Peace will break out and we will all live in peaceful harmony with no cares in the world. No more terrorists, no more wars, no more murders no more crime. Dancing in the streets, flowers and songs everywhere.

So what exactly is the number of justifiable innocent killed? Do you agree with Bin Laden that it is more than zero, or do you agree with me that it is zero?

You are a fucking looney tunes. In war there are no innocents. There are casualties. Some will always be civilians. There is no ZERO to shoot for you retard. UNLESS you advocate we simply disarm and disband all military and police. And then there still won't be zero because then WE will become the dead.

The Iraq War was the least costly war ever in civilian casualties. We took so many precautions to cut down the civilian deaths we LOST troops doing it.

So again I ask? Do you advocate we disband our military disarm our police and cease using weapons of any kind for any reason?

2parties is an anarchist. He does not believe in Government at all. What he and all anarchist fail to grasp is anarchy only works a very small limited population and depends entirely on the good will of all the people in the system.

In the real world one must have Government for numerous and sundry reasons. The goal should never be to eliminate Government but to control it and keep it as small as is possible given the realities of the world.

This INCLUDES maintaining an armed police force and an armed military and being willing to use them if needed. This INCLUDES some form of taxation as well.

Absolutely 9-11. If 9-11 hadn't occured there would never have been war in Iraq or Afg.

To me, its one the absolute worst day in our history.

There have been many decades that have been worse.

Try the Depression of the 30's
Try the World Wars of the 10's and 40s
Try the assasinations and war of the 60s

2parties is an anarchist. He does not believe in Government at all. What he and all anarchist fail to grasp is anarchy only works a very small limited population and depends entirely on the good will of all the people in the system

Spanish Revolution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And it lasted how long? Moron. Anarchy does not work on a large scale. It can not. It depends on the behavior of the whole to much with no means to enforce or encourage behavior.

I love when idiots claim anarchy can work on a grand scale. Especially an Islamic tool.

And it lasted how long?
A few years in the midst of a nationwide civil war. Not too shabby, I'd say.

Moron. Anarchy does not work on a large scale. It can not. It depends on the behavior of the whole to much with no means to enforce or encourage behavior.
10 million people is not a large scale? Where, then, should the line be drawn?

I love...
Apparently not, because you're acting as if somebody put your Huggies on a bit too tight. Did I do something to cause you to react hostilely, or is it just that time of the month for you? :eusa_eh:

New Topics

Forum List

Back