> > 1. MONICA IS A HOOKER.
> >
> > 2. O. J. IS A SLICER.
> >
> > 3. TED CAN'T DRIVE OVER WATER.
> >
> > 4. BILL CAN'T REMEMBER WHICH
> > HOLE HE PLAYED LAST.

BTW, I love that joke. I got it through e-mail a while back.

So Moses, Jesus, and this other guy are playing golf.

They're at the 16th hole, a par four which features an enourmous water hazard, usually trapping anyone attempting to drive over it in one swing.

Moses walks up, takes a swing, and the ball lands in the water. He says, "No problem," parts the water hazard and slices the ball up onto the green, putting it in on the third stroke for a birdie.

Jesus walks up, takes a swing, and the ball lands in the water. He says, "No problem," walks across the water hazard, draws the ball up to the top, slices it onto the green, then putts the ball in for a birdie.

The third guy walks up and takes a swing. The ball goes straight for the water hazard, but before it hits the water, it is swallowed by a fish, which is then scooped up by an eagle. The eagle flies over the green, then is struck by lightning, causing it to drop the fish, which regurgitates the ball, which lands in the hole for a hole-in-one.

Moses turns to Jesus and says, "Man, I hate playing golf with your dad."

Hobbit said:
BTW, I love that joke. I got it through e-mail a while back.

So Moses, Jesus, and this other guy are playing golf.

They're at the 16th hole, a par four which features an enourmous water hazard, usually trapping anyone attempting to drive over it in one swing.

Moses walks up, takes a swing, and the ball lands in the water. He says, "No problem," parts the water hazard and slices the ball up onto the green, putting it in on the third stroke for a birdie.

Jesus walks up, takes a swing, and the ball lands in the water. He says, "No problem," walks across the water hazard, draws the ball up to the top, slices it onto the green, then putts the ball in for a birdie.

The third guy walks up and takes a swing. The ball goes straight for the water hazard, but before it hits the water, it is swallowed by a fish, which is then scooped up by an eagle. The eagle flies over the green, then is struck by lightning, causing it to drop the fish, which regurgitates the ball, which lands in the hole for a hole-in-one.

Moses turns to Jesus and says, "Man, I hate playing golf with your dad."

:rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Hobbit:

That's a great joke. I heard a similar story, with a different punchline:

After the eagle regurgitates the ball, which then rolls in for a hole-in-one, Moses asks God, "Are you going to play golf, or are you going to f**k around?!"

Forum List

Back