The Worst Cop Show EVER

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Propped up by the "star power" of Ray Liotta and Jennifer Lopez, Shades of Blue is without any doubt the worst cop show ever produced. As with the presentation of plausible-sounding misinformation, which leaves the audience dumber than it was before hearing it, Shades of Blue is worse than a waste of time, spreading, in addition to horrible acting and preposterous story lines, vacuous and vile cynicism about law enforcement for no reason other than the writers' apparent hate of police at all levels.

EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER is evil and unworthy of redemption. Every cop - including FBI agents - is not only corrupt, but also a murdering felon and a worthless piece of garbage, to boot. Even the peripheral characters (e.g., Lopez' on-screen daughter) are totally devoid of any redeeming characteristic.

It would be too kind to simply remove this cornucopia of garbage from the airwaves; every person associated with it, including commercial sponsors, should be blackballed and prohibited from speaking publicly for the remainder of their evil, shit-stained lives.

"So why the fuck do you watch it," you might ask. Well, my wife likes Jennifer Lopez, and I can't help seeing bits of it while I'm playing with my I-Pad.

But I see enough of it to know what I'm seeing. Shit, on steroids.

Hollywood also loves lots of homosexual characters. One would think half the population is gay, after watching their movies and TV shows.

Last edited:
Propped up by the "star power" of Ray Liotta and Jennifer Lopez, Shades of Blue is without any doubt the worst cop show ever produced. As with the presentation of plausible-sounding misinformation, which leaves the audience dumber than it was before hearing it, Shades of Blue is worse than a waste of time, spreading, in addition to horrible acting and preposterous story lines, vacuous and vile cynicism about law enforcement for no reason other than the writers' apparent hate of police at all levels.

EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER is evil and unworthy of redemption. Every cop - including FBI agents - is not only corrupt, but also a murdering felon and a worthless piece of garbage, to boot. Even the peripheral characters (e.g., Lopez' on-screen daughter) are totally devoid of any redeeming characteristic.

It would be too kind to simply remove this cornucopia of garbage from the airwaves; every person associated with it, including commercial sponsors, should be blackballed and prohibited from speaking publicly for the remainder of their evil, shit-stained lives.

"So why the fuck do you watch it," you might ask. Well, my wife likes Jennifer Lopez, and I can't help seeing bits of it while I'm playing with my I-Pad.

Watched 10 minutes. Dialog was so fake, like it was written by 14 year olds writing their very first script.

You are right. I started watching because I like Lopez, but now find myself not really caring to. It is junk.

Watched 10 minutes. Dialog was so fake, like it was written by 14 year olds writing their very first script.

More fake than the dialog on Dragnet?

I don't anything could possibly beat that one.

It's much, much worse.

I don't anything could possibly beat that one.

Jennifer Lopez can sing well but she isn't an actor. And I also think this tv show isn't worth watching.

NBC took Timeless off the air which is one show I did watch. It wasn't great but it was intriguing.

Yes, more fake than Dragnet. Painful to watch.

I always loved their portrayal of hippies, myself.

It was like Brady Bunch with wigs.

I always loved their portrayal of hippies, myself.

It was like Brady Bunch with wigs.

Hippy dialog on Dragnet was always......Groovy Man......Peace brother
To which Joe Friday would reply.....Maybe if you got a haircut and a job, you wouldn't have these problems

Most of it revolves around a demented sex pervert agent, an abusive ex husband Lopez kills, and a rogue team of cops.

In what must be a practical joke on the gullible viewers, this, the second and hopefully FINAL season of this abomination, ends with both main characters mortally wounded - Liotta via a GSW, and Lopez bleeding out on the grass.

Their fate will undoubtedly be determined by contract negotiations and the willingness of advertisers to continue to support this dreck.

Please let them - and this horror story - die.

Forum List

Back