The worst case of contempt in our lifetimes.

Dumbfuck....it's a play on words, I clearly know about Rhodes Scholars given my alma mater is in the Top 5 this decade for producing them. :cuckoo:

BDPoop is a Roads Scholar but not a Rhodes Scholar like it claims. She holds signs at work.

Of couse the GED graduate JUCO Roads Scholar agrees with the idiot because you are also an idiot. :cuckoo:

You idiots should be a locked in a room with limited O2.

Excellent OP.

roads scholar?

:rofl:

fuckroast

It is not a crime to fire US Attorneys that aren't following directions.

It is a crime to give assault weapons to gangs so that they can kill Americans and Mexicans in order to blame the gun industry for the crimes.

When a White House wants US Attorneys fired, Executive Privilege is legit.

When a White House claims they had no clue about an illegal program, they can't months to years later claim they now want to hide behind Executive Privilege because the White House was involved.

The particulars of the cases are not important to the point I was trying to make, On the issue of how the president and justice should treat congressional subpoenas, republicans have totally flipped. The democrat, Holder, at least, cooperated to a remarkable degree compared with the brick wall of the Bush White House.

Last edited:
You're just too stupid to follow along even like a 1st grader.

Bush can fire a US Attorney that doesn't follow his directions.

Obamination is not allowed to sell guns to GANGS without proper safety measures in place, especially if his plan was to really cause chaos along the Mexican border to start a national debate on gun control.

Holder is a fucking liar, he lied to Congress in a letter and during his meetings with Congress. He knows he is a criminal and Obamination is probably involved too, so they both are covering up documents now that Republicans smell their fear and the stinch of death on their hands.

So who gives a shit if Bush didn't give Democraps 1 fucking document over firing his US Attorneys and who gives a shit if Holder gave under 8,000 documents out of over 100,000 documents....after he was caught in a lie.

Once you lie to the police, they are going to dig through you underwear until you fess up or the "proper documents" are found hidden in your house. Congress, the police, etc don't have to quit digging once you are found to be a liar and most likely a criminal too.

It is a crime to give assault weapons to gangs so that they can kill Americans and Mexicans in order to blame the gun industry for the crimes.

When a White House claims they had no clue about an illegal program, they can't months to years later claim they now want to hide behind Executive Privilege because the White House was involved.

The particulars of the case are not important to the point I was trying to make, On the issue of how the president and justice should treat congressional subpoenas, republicans have totally flipped. The democrat, Holder, at least, cooperated to a remarkable degree compared with the brick wall of the Bush White House.

Last edited:

Obamination is not allowed to sell guns to GANGS without proper safety measures in place, especially if his plan was to really cause chaos along the Mexican border to start a national debate on gun control.

Holder is a fucking liar, he lied to Congress in a letter and during his meetings with Congress. He knows he is a criminal and Obamination is probably involved too, so they both are covering up documents now that Republicans smell their fear and the stinch of death on their hands.

So who gives a shit if Bush didn't give Democraps 1 fucking document over firing his US Attorneys and who gives a shit if Holder gave under 8,000 documents out of over 100,000 documents....after he was caught in a lie.

Once you lie to the police, they are going to dig through you underwear until you fess up or the "proper documents" are found hidden in your house. Congress, the police, etc don't have to quit digging once you are found to be a liar and most likely a criminal too.

The particulars of the case are not important to the point I was trying to make, On the issue of how the president and justice should treat congressional subpoenas, republicans have totally flipped. The democrat, Holder, at least, cooperated to a remarkable degree compared with the brick wall of the Bush White House.

Conspiracy on the scale alleged in the firings scandal could have brought down a lot people in disgrace and is probably illegal in many ways but that does not matter, I urge you to imagine Holder telling Issa on day one to go screw himself, we are going to fight this subpoena in court until we run out the clock on you and there is nothing you can do about it.

Dumbfuck, Holder is going to jail for lying to Congress....the Contempt vote is just to get him to handover the documents to put Holder in jail for a long time and possibly Obamination too.

Oh, when they go to court so Obamination's people can point out what in the documents "line by line" is Executive Privilege.....it is going to expose their crimes. :D:eusa_whistle:

You see, in order to evoke Executive Privilege they have to show why each line is legit to be hidden from view, which will expose the entire mess.:clap2:

Conspiracy on the scale alleged in the firings scandal could have brought down a lot people in disgrace and is probably illegal in many ways but that does not matter, I urge you to imagine Holder telling Issa on day one to go screw himself, we are going to fight this subpoena in court until we run out the clock on you and there is nothing you can do about it.

Dumbfuck, Holder is going to jail for lying to Congress....the Contempt vote is just to get him to handover the documents to put Holder in jail for a long time and possibly Obamination too.

Oh, when they go to court so Obamination's people can point out what in the documents "line by line" is Executive Privilege.....it is going to expose their crimes. :D:eusa_whistle:

You see, in order to evoke Executive Privilege they have to show why each line is legit to be hidden from view, which will expose the entire mess.:clap2:

Quit being obtuse, by every legal argument made by the Bush administration, Holder has cooperated far beyond what any member of congress has any right to expect and we still have this pointless contempt vote. Republicans have screwed up, now every media outlet in the world is going to look into this issue that is fraught with lousy tea party conspiracy theories, if Issa has told a lie, are you prepared to be as unforgiving? Probably not.

of course it is, of course you do, and of course it has

shouldn't you be sculpting chess pieces out of your cellmate's fecal matter?

Dumbfuck....it's a play on words, I clearly know about Rhodes Scholars given my alma mater is in the Top 5 this decade for producing them. :cuckoo:

BDPoop is a Roads Scholar but not a Rhodes Scholar like it claims. She holds signs at work.

Of couse the GED graduate JUCO Roads Scholar agrees with the idiot because you are also an idiot. :cuckoo:

You idiots should be a locked in a room with limited O2.

roads scholar?

fuckroast

Excellent OP.

So you're agreeing with the OP that Congress, who has a duty to supervise and investigate actions of misconduct by the government, should forgo that responsibility because a few years ago a Democrat Congress tried to investigate an Executive Branch personel decision that they aren't required or even authorized to supervise/investigate?

Holder lied and Mexicans died, along with a Federal US agent.

The courts don't allow Executive Privilege to be used for a criminal cover up, so Holder and Obamination are in deep trouble because the court is going to review what they are hiding.

Their only option is to hope Romney pardons them once the court finally sees the criminal activity after the election. Hopefully he sends both of them and other Democraps to Federal prison to make a statement about the 4 years of criminal acts from the White House from leaking Top Secret information, to funneling taxpayer money in the form of political kickback money and this F&F bullshit to bring down the 2nd Amendment.

I'm not responding anymore to your fucking stupidity.

You're such a a piece of shit.

When someone spells Rhodes Scholar in the following post, common sense works for people with a brain.

roads scholar?

fuckroast

Holder lied and Mexicans died, along with a Federal US agent.

The courts don't allow Executive Privilege to be used for a criminal cover up, so Holder and Obamination are in deep trouble because the court is going to review what they are hiding.

Their only option is to hope Romney pardons them once the court finally sees the criminal activity after the election. Hopefully he sends both of them and other Democraps to Federal prison to make a statement about the 4 years of criminal acts from the White House from leaking Top Secret information, to funneling taxpayer money in the form of political kickback money and this F&F bullshit to bring down the 2nd Amendment.

I'm not responding anymore to your fucking stupidity.

Good, you were purposely missing the point of how absurd today was in light of how things were when the shoe was on the other foot.

LOL. I bet you are a card carrying NRA member. And fully support the NRA's stand on allowing those guns to be sold by the 100's along the border.

Oh.....but in the fairytale land of liberals where dementia is the norm, it is ok for Congress to demand to see White House emails when the White House carries out their duties of hiring/firing US Attorneys.

Now, when a White House is breaking the law....Congress has no right to look into this matter. :cuckoo:

Excellent OP.

So you're agreeing with the OP that Congress, who has a duty to supervise and investigate actions of misconduct by the government, should forgo that responsibility because a few years ago a Democrat Congress tried to investigate an Executive Branch personel decision that they aren't required or even authorized to supervise/investigate?

No dumbfuck, I'm a NRA member that isn't gung-ho about assault weapons. I believe in handguns for protection and guns for hunting, but some control on assault weapons given my military background shooting those weapons.

The NRA doesn't support criminals/gangs getting guns, but you lie to make yourself feel important and worth being alive every morning. Just shoot yourself in the head to get it over with and end your life of lies.

LOL. I bet you are a card carrying NRA member. And fully support the NRA's stand on allowing those guns to be sold by the 100's along the border.

Oh.....but in the fairytale land of liberals where dementia is the norm, it is ok for Congress to demand to see White House emails when the White House carries out their duties of hiring/firing US Attorneys.

Now, when a White House is breaking the law....Congress has no right to look into this matter. :cuckoo:

Excellent OP.

I never said that, I fully support the right of any congressional committee to call anyone and have them testify under oath or not as they see fit, politically motivated or not. A witch hunt hardly ever ends well for the hunter that fails to find one so I can understand his wanting to keep digging and pressuring, you should understand this point, Issa has gambled his career on this thing and it's not looking too good for him a few months down the road when people really start investigating Issa.

Last edited:
You're such a a piece of shit.

When someone spells Rhodes Scholar in the following post, common sense works for people with a brain.

you've got some drool on your chin.

no...no..

other side...

got it

good boy :thup:

Dumbfuck, did Buuuuuuush's AG send Congress a letter full of lies and retract it???

Did Buuuuush and his AG break any laws by firing the US Attorneys not following their directions???

Did anyone die from the US Attorneys being fired?????

Did Bill Clinton fire most of the US Attorneys when he stepped into the White House????

You see dumbfuck, the answers make you look even dumber so find a car to run over you.

This thread shows the shallow mind of an idiot liberal.

It compares a LEGAL move by the White House and Attorney General to fire US Attorneys not upholding the law the way they see fit, to a White House and Attorney General covering up fucking CRIMES across international borders.

The firing of seven appointed US attorneys with no good reason given was in itself an unprecedented act especially when the patriot act had just given the attorney general the power to permanently appoint replacements without senate approval, the whole thing stank like last week's fish.

Rhodes Scholars really use the word fuck a lot.

Forum List

Back