The worship of Satan: Has it led to genocide?

dodge deflection 2012

Not familiar with it. I do like the 2012 Challenger, though.

2011-dodge-challenger-grey.jpg

I don't believe that the Holocaust should be called a "Christian" genocide, but the following are another matter:

1) The persecution of pagans in the Roman Empire by the Church and the state.
2) The persecution of Christian heretics.
3) The Albigensian crusade.
4) The persecution of Protestants by Catholics and vice-versa.

The total death count from all of these surely exceeds the 11 million victims of the Holocaust.

1. Again, this was not done for "religious" purposes. It was for political, strategic reasons. (Funny, no mention here of the number of Christians killed by the Roman empire, before worshipping the emperor was relplace by the worship of the Lord)

2. Again, these were people that were "protesting" against the controllers (some of them, religious leaders as well). It was more along the lines of killing protestors (see modern day Middle East, but not much said against that ......hmmm)

3 Albigensian crusade: definitely not "genocide" was a movement to eliminate a bastardized version of Christianity (not any particular race of people), that was elevated to political motives and went viral.

4 NOT GENOCIDE: it was "political" leaders using "religious preferences" to eliminate political competition. Englishman killing Englishman went on long before Christianity was introduced.

you just keep thinking that!

So who’s smarter, Democrats or Republicans?

That’s quite the controversial question, of course. According to a blogger at Watchblog.com, though, it seems that Democrats are more educated than Republicans. Or hey, let me rephrase that. People in the “blue states” (states that typically vote Democratic) are collectively more educated than people in the “red states” (states that typically vote Republican).

Are Democrats More Educated Than Republicans? | Edu in Review Blog

NEWSFLASH, THIS JUST IN: INTELLIGENCE DOES NOT EQUAL WISDOM (for democrat voters, this means that you are not as smart as you think you are).
(cue buzzer)
their is no wisdom without intelligence."thanks for playing".

Does "out of the mouths of babes" mean anything to you? (even children without a developed intelligence can state the obvious) Ohhh, that is right, you are one of the "intelligent"... maybe you don't comprehend wisdom?

NEWSFLASH, THIS JUST IN: INTELLIGENCE DOES NOT EQUAL WISDOM (for democrat voters, this means that you are not as smart as you think you are).
(cue buzzer)
their is no wisdom without intelligence."thanks for playing".

Does "out of the mouths of babes" mean anything to you? (even children without a developed intelligence can state the obvious) Ohhh, that is right, you are one of the "intelligent"... maybe you don't comprehend wisdom?
I'ts obvious you don't

Forum List

Back