*The Worse Possible GOP Candidate Will Get Nomination*

Sorry bout that,

1. But the best man for the job, will get passed by.
2. You want to know why?
3. Because the way America chooses its candidate is flawed.
4. The GOP allows liberals to choose which GOP candidate to run.
5. If you don't think this to be true, you don't get out much.
6. I will explain how its done after we see what the average Joe Blow here thinks about this topic.
7. Its true, we the GOP allow the other Party to choose for us.
8. In every aspect we allow it, did anyone see that last debate?
9. It was obvious, to those who have half a brain, ofcourse I saw it, I watched most of that debate.
10. Thats why Romney is doing so well, he has the liberal backing, and Romney isn't much of a conservative, he is more liberal than any of the candidates.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Was there a reasoning behind you numbering a paragraph? :D

Sorry bout that,

This is how McCain got the nomination, it is how Romney will get the nomination. 3 out of 4 Republicans do NOT want this guy just like 3 out of 4 Republicans didn't want McCain either. They don't want Romney because they do not believe he shares their values and political positions. But liberals want this guy to run -not only do they think it makes it easier for their own candidate to run against someone whose positions aren't so different from their own guy's but on the off chance the guy wins, they find that person to be the least objectionable.

But Romney has the big bucks - which begs the REAL question of who is financing his campaign given the fact the overwhelming majority of Republicans don't want him as their nominee.

1. ^^^^^^Understands.:D

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Perhaps you might want to take a different tact with the idea. Perhaps the GOP will nominate Romney because he has the best chance to beat Obama. That's the way I see it anyway. It comes down to this.

would you rather....

A. Have one of the "crazy right" win the nomination but lose the general to Obama.

or

B. Have a moderate like Romney win the nomination and have a shot at unseating Obama.

I know that the folk on the right think that the ultra conservative agenda is a winning one... but the truth is that it's an extremist agenda and probably turns off more people than just "those damned libruls".

So what do you want? Obama to be beaten or have a Tea Party Friendly Nominee? I have no skin in the game, I am a Democrat. But it seems to me that you realistically can't have both.

1. So for you, the libturds are doing us a favor by selecting *OUR* candidate?
2. Because we real conservatives of the GOP, are not smart enough to pick our own?
3. Yeah right!:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

The repub basers/t- partiers don't realize that nominating an extreme rightie like Santorum, Gingrich, Perry, etc... will give Obama a 2nd-term :rolleyes:

1. I have to disagree.
2. The best always comes in *LAST*.
3. There is a reason for that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. But the best man for the job, will get passed by.
2. You want to know why?
3. Because the way America chooses its candidate is flawed.
4. The GOP allows liberals to choose which GOP candidate to run.
5. If you don't think this to be true, you don't get out much.
6. I will explain how its done after we see what the average Joe Blow here thinks about this topic.
7. Its true, we the GOP allow the other Party to choose for us.
8. In every aspect we allow it, did anyone see that last debate?
9. It was obvious, to those who have half a brain, ofcourse I saw it, I watched most of that debate.
10. Thats why Romney is doing so well, he has the liberal backing, and Romney isn't much of a conservative, he is more liberal than any of the candidates.:eusa_hand:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Would not Buddy be the most liberal?

What libturds? The ones in your own party? In Pennsylvania, I don't get to vote for a Republicunt, except in the general election. This is all on yourselves.

In fact, less than half the states in the nation have open or semi-open primaries/caucuses. The rest are closed or semi-closed. Even Semi-open Primaries give you a party specific ballot... but I included them anyway.

Sorry bout that,

Would you rather have Romney or Obama. Sorry to burst your bubble but a strong right conservative will not win the general election. This Country is a center right country but if you put up some guy that wastes time talking about gay marriage and other social issues while this country is falling apart economically, that person will lose. This Country needs a CEO running it right now, not a preacher.

^^^Newbie Welcome^^^

1. No.
2. This Country needs a strong *MORAL* leader, and conservative leader like Regan, right now.
3. And there is only one candidate like that, in this field, and he is in last place right now.
4. Unless we get back to our roots, which is conservative values, this year and this election won't suit the base of th GOP well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I wont vote for Romney in the primary, simply because a vote for him might as well be a vote for Obama in the general election.

All of the Republican candidates are much better than what we have in the White House now!!

The big difference that the Dems are overlooking is a lot of Republicans stayed home in '08 because they didn't like the choice. I don't believe that will happen in '12, they understand now what happens when they don't exercise their right to vote.

1. I think your political ideology is driving your opinion, and that ideology is an extremist one that most of the country disagrees with.

2. I think your political ideology, combined with a probable fixation on right wing news sources as your weathervane has created this "Obama is the boogeyman" thing.

3. Because reasonable people know that the extremists can't beat Obama.

4. Once again... change the channel.

5. What are you going to do? Have a violent overthrow of our government?

6. Sorry about that.
you hit the nail on the head!!!
Sorry bout that,

Would you rather have Romney or Obama. Sorry to burst your bubble but a strong right conservative will not win the general election. This Country is a center right country but if you put up some guy that wastes time talking about gay marriage and other social issues while this country is falling apart economically, that person will lose. This Country needs a CEO running it right now, not a preacher.

^^^Newbie Welcome^^^

1. No.
2. This Country needs a strong *MORAL* leader, and conservative leader like Regan, right now.
3. And there is only one candidate like that, in this field, and he is in last place right now.
4. Unless we get back to our roots, which is conservative values, this year and this election won't suit the base of th GOP well.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

So you're a Perry man? Got it ;)

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I am of the opinion that *ANY* of the GOP candidates can beat Obama, and *ANY* of them would do a far better job than Obama ever could do.
2. Obama couldn't do worth a shit if he was President for fifty years.:badgrin:
3. But thats not my point, why do we allow the libturds to decide who gets a chance to run for President?
4. You know they decide for the libturds, and they get to decide for the GOP.
5 Why do we sit still for this?:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. I think your political ideology is driving your opinion, and that ideology is an extremist one that most of the country disagrees with.

2. I think your political ideology, combined with a probable fixation on right wing news sources as your weathervane has created this "Obama is the boogeyman" thing.

6. Sorry about that.

1. My religious ideology is driving my political ideology, thats what should be driving everyone with half a brain, and has morals.
2. If you want a fucked up country don't use religious ideology to decern who to vote for.
3. Moral character is far more important than a silver tongue.:mad:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

1. I am of the opinion that *ANY* of the GOP candidates can beat Obama, and *ANY* of them would do a far better job than Obama ever could do.
3. But thats not my point, why do we allow the libturds to decide who gets a chance to run for President?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

6. Sorry about that.

1. My religious ideology is driving my political ideology, thats what should be driving everyone with half a brain, and has morals.
2. If you want a fucked up country don't use religious ideology to decern who to vote for.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I agree.... that's why I am a progressive.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

6. Sorry about that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Taliban agrees with you.

All of the Republican candidates are much better than what we have in the White House now!!

The big difference that the Dems are overlooking is a lot of Republicans stayed home in '08 because they didn't like the choice. I don't believe that will happen in '12, they understand now what happens when they don't exercise their right to vote.

Really? Republicans stayed home in '08? Have you any supporting evidence for that claim?

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

6. Sorry about that.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The Taliban agrees with you.

1. ^^^^^ Thats a lie, taliban are immoral to the core, so your statement is a lie, try again tony.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back