The Worlds Most Powerful People

It is my money and I want to keep it.
That me first generation?

No.....you're thinking like a Lib.

It is after all your money.

However Congress, because the Dems currently have control,....they have deemed that it isn't your money. Their goal is to take if from you and possibly make you like it.....failing that....they will take it by force.

I think Congress would run smoother if they would run it like a business. They rarely consider the costs because it's not their money they're wasting after all. If it really was their's they wouldn't be spending us into bankruptcy.

George Soros owns the media? :lol:

It's not a USMB thread until someone sprouts off a conspiracy theory.

Sorry Echo, I have not had time to look at the article, but it would seem that Hu Jintao should be number one considering that they basically own a large part of this nation now. I'm sure that if for some confirmation of this one would only need to walk into the nearest Wal-Mart or perhaps wait for that new Hummer. President Obama is a bit surprising to be that high, but should be on the list. Steve Jobs, is one of those people who is among those secret types taking over the world * laughs* you know, along with Starbucks, and Wal-Mart. I see how you secret society types are, but hey you make great coffee though.

Forum List

Back