The World's Largest Religion is REALIGION & YOU believe why?

BenMarbleMD

Rookie
Dec 10, 2010
Earth
If you believe in the reality of your life then I must inform you that is the exact definition required to be a member of REALIGION! :clap2: :eusa_angel: :eusa_pray:

I conceived and believe in REALIGION which is based on my Unifying Theory Of "GOD":
#1-Humans are not responsible for everything that exists.
#2-Something is.
#3-Whatever it was is debatable but we should call it "GOD"!

R_EA_L_ igeon is just a movie.
YOU are the director.
Don't fuck it up by listening to others.
If you do ? You get classified as uh "murkin", far worse than being a mooose-slum.
KOTBS. Go live......errr.. LIV.............
The "K" is Knock.
It upsets me to see my fellow sheep to follow the brainwashing techniques being used on them.
The Rams left.
Wanna see my horn ? I lost the other one in battle....with stupidity.

Last edited:
How did this even get in the post, it doesn't make any sense to me. I am not sure what the biggest religion is but this isn't it. Everyone believes in something, why not "God" it has worked for me for years but is money, cars, women, stuff and all the rest work for you go for it. It is a great game we play because we will only know the winner when it is too late to effect the outcome.

• Banned
How did this even get in the post, it doesn't make any sense to me. I am not sure what the biggest religion is but this isn't it. Everyone believes in something, why not "God" it has worked for me for years but is money, cars, women, stuff and all the rest work for you go for it. It is a great game we play because we will only know the winner when it is too late to effect the outcome.

if you believe in REALITY then you believe in REALIGION...does that make sense?

• Banned
Wow. I think I may have to increase the number of people on my ignore list to two. How sad.

please feel free bc I personally find your avatar makes me nauseated....wtf is up with putting a barbie doll on the US flag then desecrating it with lipstick?:cuckoo:
Seriously there are few things in life more obnoxious than a woman that always feels the need to share her opinion when it isn't wanted and worse yet the opinion has no relevance to the conversation at hand i.e. please do STFU...starting to remind me of Tard Palin

Last edited:
Wow. I think I may have to increase the number of people on my ignore list to two. How sad.

please feel free bc I personally find your avatar makes me nauseated....wtf is up with putting a barbie doll on the US flag then desecrating it with lipstick?:cuckoo:

Freedom of Expression/Speech.

Maybe she is using the woman to show she, herself, is a woman? And the kisses on the flag could show that she loves her country?

I am not sure if that is her intentions, but that is what I gathered. But we will see what she says about it before being sure.

Seriously there are few things in life more obnoxious than a woman that always feels the need to share her opinion when it isn't wanted and worse yet the opinion has no relevance to the conversation at hand i.e. please do STFU...starting to remind me of Tard Palin

And I have seen men do this same thing. It is not limited to just women. ;)

• Banned

Maybe she is using the woman to show she, herself, is a woman? And the kisses on the flag could show that she loves her country?

I am not sure if that is her intentions, but that is what I gathered. But we will see what she says about it before being sure.

yes that is true but this is my thread... I don't troll her threads bitching about her writings so whatever

yes that is true but this is my thread... I don't troll her threads bitching about her writings so whatever

She does tend to do that a lot. :eusa_think:

I am constantly mystified why people of faith or people without faith butt heads.

What's the point?

More importantly, why do you care what others believe or don't believe?

I am constantly mystified why people of faith or people without faith butt heads.

What's the point?

More importantly, why do you care what others believe or don't believe?

This thread is NOT about Judaism
This thread is NOT about Christianity
This thread is NOT about Islam
This thread is about the one and only reality based religion aka REALGION and the reality is the only reason I care what others believe is bc the Jewish, Christian, and Islamic extremists around the world like to KILL the non-believers so u had best be worried too...

Forum List

Back