The World's Hottest Pepper!

Oh wait, I thought....

Attachments

• $pepper.jpg
    $pepper.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 51
Wonder if this is the pepper they will use from now on to make OC spray???

There are three levels of OC, the first, level 1 and the mildest is Cayenne the second level is Jalapeño and the hottest, level 3 used by police departments, is Habanero.
I had level 1 contamination in firearms/restraint training and it just about put me on my knees.

There are three levels of OC, the first, level 1 and the mildest is Cayenne the second level is Jalapeño and the hottest, level 3 used by police departments, is Habanero.
I had level 1 contamination in firearms/restraint training and it just about put me on my knees.

I ate a Habanero the day before Yesterday, mouth on fire for a good hour. I wouldn't even go near the seeds. to top it off, I rubbed my eyes about 2 hours later. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I ate a Habanero the day before Yesterday, mouth on fire for a good hour. I wouldn't even go near the seeds. to top it off, I rubbed my eyes about 2 hours later. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oops! :lol:
You want my t-shirt?

:lol:

Nutcase, what were you thinking?

I toted OC around for 10 years in my bag of tricks while a Sergeant on the Guard Force at a Nuclear Power Plant. Seems like I've read about it a time or two...:eusa_whistle:

As a Brit, let me assure you that I've eaten dishes containing some of the most, how shall we say, boistrous, ingredient the world has begged mercy from. And after consuming such dishes, the following morning I've endured an arsehole that, immediately after the following mornings 'deposit', according to history, felt like a dragon's nostril.

Don't say I didn't warn you, America.

Last edited:
I have a theory there is a chili involved in the inspiration of June Carter Cash writing Ring of Fire.

Once I played Russian Roulette...

...with jalapeno poppers.

And one of the twelve poppers was filled with the hottest hot sauce in the establishment.

And I got it. It was so hot, that I became nauseated and nearly hurled (chundered).

It was unfucking Mcpleasant.

Forum List

Back