The World’s Filthiest Places

Drat, I thought this was going to be Ringel's guide to the World's
best bordello's

OMG, I can't disagree, those places look terrible. Oh geesh, and the people who live there, I couldn't imagine. Makes me very thankful to be living where I am.

I am surprised to see the Italians on this list, they need to get their shit together the rest of the countries on that list are poverty stricken shit holes.

Naples, Italy
Been there and I can confirm it's a shit hole.

However

Where the hell is Alexandria Egypt?

Naples was politly called "The Armpit of the Med." by sailors, but it's far nicer than the Anus of the Med, Alexandria.

Naples, Italy

However

Naples was politly called "The Armpit of the Med." by sailors, but it's far nicer than the Anus of the Med, Alexandria.

There are so many shit holes in the Middle East I don't even know where to start, but Italy really needs to get their shit together, why are they on this list? do they have low standards of cleanliness there like in Egypt and Saudi Arabia? shit in Saudi Arabia people just throw trash out of their cars onto the street and nobody cares.

I am surprised to see the Italians on this list, they need to get their shit together the rest of the countries on that list are poverty stricken shit holes.

The photo is from 2009 when Naples suffered a garbage strike. The Mafia, Union, Gov't put the people of Naples through hell that year. I would be surprised if a current photo showed the same conditions.

Naples, Italy

However

There are so many shit holes in the Middle East I don't even know where to start, but Italy really needs to get their shit together, why are they on this list? do they have low standards of cleanliness there like in Egypt and Saudi Arabia? shit in Saudi Arabia people just throw trash out of their cars onto the street and nobody cares.

Waters iffy and rare[ish]

People eat loads of garlic so they smell like garlic instead of b/o.

The tourist areas are pristine, but if you are ever up when the tide goes out.... :puke:

Naples, Italy

However

The tourist areas are pristine, but if you are ever up when the tide goes out.... :puke:

Hmm that sucks to hear that, I was in Sicily once at Siganela Naval Air Station for a quick stop on my way to Saudi Arabia for a deployment, didn't seem so bad over there.

Hmm that sucks to hear that, I was in Sicily once at Siganela Naval Air Station for a quick stop on my way to Saudi Arabia for a deployment, didn't seem so bad over there.

It's just Naples.

Most of the rest of the country is like any place else, just with water restrictions.

Many Italians bath in the Med itself, but in Naples you would have to clean yourself after getting into the water. It was full of dead rats, condoms and gawd knows what else.

It's just Naples.

Most of the rest of the country is like any place else, just with water restrictions.

Many Italians bath in the Med itself, but in Naples you would have to clean yourself after getting into the water. It was full of dead rats, condoms and gawd knows what else.

Thats terrible, what the fuck is going on over there? the beaches in Kuwait are absolutely filthy, families picnic there and than throw all their left over food and trash in the water, fuckin disgusting.

There is a major river in Taiwan flowing through Taipei that we Americans used to call the "Yellow River" because if you ever swam in it you would contract jaundice in a matter of minutes.

It's just Naples.

Shit River is basically raw sewage.

Forum List

Back