the world we live in

These White Christian imperialists like W Bush?
W Bush was a DACA supporter, and a Zionist, I don't know how you figure that's Fascist, more like anti-Fascist, especially considering he took out Baathist Saddam, who was basically a Fascist.
You were given a set of talking points that you repeat over and over again without making an honest effort to find out who your enemy is. That's why I made it good vs evil. Since imperialists are the common enemy of both fascist and anti-fascist, why look for evil in those without any power?

Who is the enemy?

Why look for evil in those without any power?

Good question, there's no real Fascist regime around, and few Fascist supporters in the West.

So, why so much kicking, and screaming about Fascism?

OH, that is a slippery slope... Big business follows the rules? Would you like to re-think that?

The fact that they often make the rules as well is a separate issue.

If they're not following the rules then you have an enforcement issue.

You know what's really bad? OP is a globalist lemming and doesn't even realize it. How I wish he was free as I was when I grew up, that's what MAGA is about. He thinks it's about whatever they told him it is.

The reason for that is the Marxist indoctrination in schools. They don't teach kids to think Socratically anymore.

That needs to stop ASAP.
You are no less a lemming than the OP. It was your generation that allowed globalization to develop such as it has. Now you are having buyer's remorse.

My generation? What generation would that be? I didn't vote for NAFTA.
My statement is predicated on the assumption that you are a Reaganite.

You know what's really bad? OP is a globalist lemming and doesn't even realize it. How I wish he was free as I was when I grew up, that's what MAGA is about. He thinks it's about whatever they told him it is.

The reason for that is the Marxist indoctrination in schools. They don't teach kids to think Socratically anymore.

That needs to stop ASAP.
You are no less a lemming than the OP. It was your generation that allowed globalization to develop such as it has. Now you are having buyer's remorse.

Realizing that a policy has failed and wanting to change it, while the Political Elite are still holding to it,

is the exact opposite of being a lemming.

It is a rebellion, if not a revolution.

That needs to stop ASAP.

My generation? What generation would that be? I didn't vote for NAFTA.
My statement is predicated on the assumption that you are a Reaganite.

Never assume. Besides, it was Reagan's successor that drafted NAFTA.

I do think for myself, explain who's telling you Fascism is wrong, who is it?

1.) The establishment.

2.) The anti-establishment.

The correct answer is the establishment is telling you Fascism is wrong.

Who else could possibly be telling you since WW2, constantly kicking, and screaming Fascism is wrong with the World, but the establishment?

These ideals you tout of are the ideas of the establishment.

Furthermore, no Fascism didn't kill more than Communism, or Capitalism, so why is it so hated?

Yes, I do believe Fascism is hated because it's the antithesis of Globalism, and the elites are Globalists seeking for a one World government, one World religion ( Atheism) and a one World heritage ( Mixed)

This just makes the masses easier to control, and easier to extract profits off of.
You will gladly follow orders of the establishment to prevent those you call scum as having the rights and liberty you enjoy in
Hudson Valley

The establishment has spread out Global companies in the name of "Liberty" and expanded labor, and immigration in the name of "Liberty"

They want us to lose what is Human about us, our heritage, and turn us into something robotic to serve them.

As for what I support, I'd support cracking down on hiring those who hire illegals.
Why doesn't the establishment do this?
Maybe because this is part of their globalist plot?
We are a nation of immigrants. You want to cherry-pick who belongs here and who doesn't. Again, we already covered that so stop repeating yourself. This thread is about the nature of the cycle. You are once again on the wrong side of history and are going up against those who have the numbers and momentum to change the corrupt world we live in.

Join us or lose the war, again.
In what way do you hope to change the corrupt world we live in? What do you believe is the corrupting influence?
Money is the corrupting influence. All of our institutions are bought and paid for by special interests. We have perpetual war and countless bailouts. Anything can cause a panic on Wall Street to cause a 1929 type crash with a result of 30% + unemployment and worldwide food riots.

We are already in need of a federal jobs program and a new New Deal but we are facing militarized police who want maga.

No, and hell no! Do you not understand that for every government salary a collective of people who don't work in government have to pay them? Government workers are drones, bureaucrats, fascists, if you will. They feed off of people who don't work in government. Outside of government in Capitalist society is where the innovation and ingenuity are rewarded. In government society, compliance and obedience is rewarded, and not nearly as much as in the private sector. The less government there is, the more prosperous people are. It can't be all chiefs and no Indians. W. Bush with "The Patriot Act" expanded the Federal government 3x beyond where it should be.

Oh, so the current agencies didn't do their job, even though though they were well-paid, so let's make more government workers to do the job those people were already supposed to be doing. :cuckoo:

And here you are calling for more people to be working for the government? :cuckoo:

Let me ask you something: Were there more terrorist attacks in a 10 year period before, or after Bush expanded the government? Any 10-year period.

I rest my case. Expanding the government was all for naught.

Last edited:
You will gladly follow orders of the establishment to prevent those you call scum as having the rights and liberty you enjoy in
Hudson Valley

The establishment has spread out Global companies in the name of "Liberty" and expanded labor, and immigration in the name of "Liberty"

They want us to lose what is Human about us, our heritage, and turn us into something robotic to serve them.

As for what I support, I'd support cracking down on hiring those who hire illegals.
We are a nation of immigrants. You want to cherry-pick who belongs here and who doesn't. Again, we already covered that so stop repeating yourself. This thread is about the nature of the cycle. You are once again on the wrong side of history and are going up against those who have the numbers and momentum to change the corrupt world we live in.

In what way do you hope to change the corrupt world we live in? What do you believe is the corrupting influence?
Money is the corrupting influence. All of our institutions are bought and paid for by special interests. We have perpetual war and countless bailouts. Anything can cause a panic on Wall Street to cause a 1929 type crash with a result of 30% + unemployment and worldwide food riots.

We are already in need of a federal jobs program and a new New Deal but we are facing militarized police who want maga.
You expect to overcome the corrupting influence by using government to redistribute the wealth? That is a failed strategy. We are witnessing the failures first hand. Besides, it is in essence........ fascist. :rolleyes-41:
We have to do more than sit on our ass and philosophize. Women, Mexicans, Blacks, Youth, etc., are in the streets demanding change from our corrupt government. That is the natural cycle of change.

Again, anything can spark a 1929 panic on Wall Street. Do you expect to go unaffected?

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

Separation is a good thing, it leads to diverse, and unique peoples, the opposite leads to in the beginning stages conflict, and turmoil, and eventually extinction of diverse, and unique peoples.
The extinction of diverse and unique people is the fascist agenda.

That's the agenda of collectivism in general, which means (and which history has shown several times) it's also the agenda of the communists.

You expect to overcome the corrupting influence by using government to redistribute the wealth? That is a failed strategy. We are witnessing the failures first hand. Besides, it is in essence........ fascist. :rolleyes-41:

Surprising post coming from someone with an avatar like that. I would figure you support the rising up of the workers to seize the means of production! All that excess labor value going to the Proletariat!
I do believe in reorganizing the means of production. However, redistribution schemes are antithetical to that belief. They are designed to prop up the capitalist method of production.

That is how the fascists came to power in Europe and why we got the New Deal. To save capitalism.
Corporations have been redistributing the wealth upward since the dawn of civilization. Wall Street recently stole $13 trillion out of the economy with zero prosecutions.

Why is Wall Street allowed to keep their stolen wealth?

We have to do more than sit on our ass and philosophize. Women, Mexicans, Blacks, Youth, etc., are in the streets demanding change from our corrupt government. That is the natural cycle of change.

Again, anything can spark a 1929 panic on Wall Street. Do you expect to go unaffected?

Why didn't they all call for change 100 years ago, when conditions for them were actually far worse, and far more oppressive?

Maybe because they're being manipulated by the Jews to collapse Western civilization?

Surprising post coming from someone with an avatar like that. I would figure you support the rising up of the workers to seize the means of production! All that excess labor value going to the Proletariat!
I do believe in reorganizing the means of production. However, redistribution schemes are antithetical to that belief. They are designed to prop up the capitalist method of production.

That is how the fascists came to power in Europe and why we got the New Deal. To save capitalism.
Corporations have been redistributing the wealth upward since the dawn of civilization. Wall Street recently stole $13 trillion out of the economy with zero prosecutions.

Well, as a Fascist I believe in the Council system, where in theory elected Council members would help manage Corporations between all 3 parties the workers, the owners, and the state.

It's actually a great idea, and can be expanded to Hollywood, and media too.

That's why the elite hate Fascism so much, it puts them on a short-leash.

Furthermore, Fascists wouldn't tolerate all the outsourcing jobs to China, or insourcing workers from Mexico.

Why does everyone hate Fascism so much, sounds like a good compromise, but then again people have become so nutty, and illogical these days.

Occupy is a milestone in the upcoming revolt simply because millennials were fed up with Obama's refusal to prosecute any of crooks on Wall Street -- who stole $13 trillion out of the economy. It showed the world that a young black president had no problem quashing a legit protest by American youth. Other legit protests such as BLM and Fight for $15, etc., quickly joined the movement.

Anyone opposing these youth protests are part of the problem with no interest is a solution. Old white christian males are fighting a losing war in their attempt to stop the change that is needed. History tells us there will be a revolt. It could be something as small as a third party, or as big as an assault on our bloated and corrupt institutions.
Leftists Are HeirHead Snobs Pretending to Hate the Doting Daddies They Mooch From

When the cameras were rolling, the Occupuppies auditioned for David Letterman's "Stupid Pet Tricks." However, Dave found out they weren't house-trained and wouldn't let him near his studio.

What's worse? Criminals making all the money, or, big business?
Big business is a tax collector for the criminals. A genius scam to fund for-profit wars.

So when a corporation builds a product that I like, and I trade them an amount of money that I'm willing to part with in exchange for said product, I've actually had my money taken from me by force? Voluntary trade is theft? Lol.

Well, as a Fascist I believe in the Council system, where in theory elected Council members would help manage Corporations between all 3 parties the workers, the owners, and the state.

Furthermore, Fascists wouldn't tolerate all the outsourcing jobs to China, or insourcing workers from Mexico.

Why does everyone hate Fascism so much, sounds like a good compromise, but then again people have become so nutty, and illogical these days.

I dislike fascism for mostly the same reasons that I dislike communism. Ultimately, it's authoritarian and collectivist. I don't want the government treating me as some subservient and homogenous member of a demographic team with whom I likely share little common ground or affection. I don't like the idea of giving supreme economic authority to anyone, or the right to dictate popular artistic expression, or any sort of speech, for that matter. Quite frankly, I don't have any faith that people with both the integrity and the competence to act as societal central planners exist in any significant number, and even less that such people would retain such powerful political positions for any great length of time, let alone perpetually. From where I'm sitting, distrust of fascism is less a lack of logic and more a lack of trust of people wielding immense power.

I dislike fascism for mostly the same reasons that I dislike communism. Ultimately, it's authoritarian and collectivist. I don't want the government treating me as some subservient and homogenous member of a demographic team with whom I likely share little common ground or affection. I don't like the idea of giving supreme economic authority to anyone, or the right to dictate popular artistic expression, or any sort of speech, for that matter. Quite frankly, I don't have any faith that people with both the integrity and the competence to act as societal central planners exist in an significant number, and even less that such people would retain such immensely powerful political positions for any great length of time, let alone perpetually. From where I'm sitting, distrust of fascism is less a lack of logic and more a lack of trust of people wielding immense power.

So, you like a lack of a government, where media, Hollywood promote Liberal degeneracy, where Capitalists hire illegal immigrants in mass, and Capitalists hire foreigners in mass through outsourcing, etc.

The fact is this is not only becoming a threat to national livelihood, as they undermine wages, promote Liberalism, and cut people out of work, this is becoming a threat to National security, as a powerful China arises, and a Balkanized Mexican fifth column hostile to the U.S.A comes forward, to what benefit?
To line the pockets of greedy Capitalists, at our expense?

I dislike fascism for mostly the same reasons that I dislike communism. Ultimately, it's authoritarian and collectivist. I don't want the government treating me as some subservient and homogenous member of a demographic team with whom I likely share little common ground or affection. I don't like the idea of giving supreme economic authority to anyone, or the right to dictate popular artistic expression, or any sort of speech, for that matter. Quite frankly, I don't have any faith that people with both the integrity and the competence to act as societal central planners exist in an significant number, and even less that such people would retain such immensely powerful political positions for any great length of time, let alone perpetually. From where I'm sitting, distrust of fascism is less a lack of logic and more a lack of trust of people wielding immense power.

So, you like a lack of a government, where media, Hollywood promote Liberal degeneracy, where Capitalists hire illegal immigrants in mass, and Capitalists hire foreigners in mass through outsourcing, etc.

The fact is this is not only becoming a threat to national livelihood, as they undermine wages, promote Liberalism, and cut people out of work, this is becoming a threat to National security, as a powerful China arises, and a Balkanized Mexican fifth column hostile to the U.S.A comes forward, to what benefit?

Yes, I do like that lack of government. My ability to speak my mind freely and publicly is valuable to me. Valuable enough that I'm willing to accept that my values aren't imposed on the speech of others if that will guarantee the perpetuation of my own freedom.

A system of free speech and free markets has some serious problems, granted. It's manned by humans, after all. That said, this uncaring and imperfect system has disseminated more prosperity than any other. I don't see why anyone's convinced that reverting to authoritarian tribalism is an improvement, or really anything other than an evolutionary regression.

Yes, I do like that lack of government. My ability to speak my mind freely and publicly is valuable to me. Valuable enough that I'm willing to accept that my values aren't imposed on the speech of others if that will guarantee the perpetuation of my own freedom.

A system of free speech and free markets has some serious problems, granted. It's manned by humans, after all. That said, this uncaring and imperfect system has disseminated more prosperity than any other. I don't see why anyone's convinced that reverting to authoritarian tribalism is an improvement, or really anything other than an evolutionary regression.

Well, I certainly think we have much too serious issues to sit around about.

I think in superior societal terms, and obviously doing nothing isn't going to cut it.

Usually Republicans are big individualists, who think doing nothing is the best.

Well, we've done nothing, and we've lost our country, 2/3rd of Millennials are Democrats, and even more non-Whites are Democrats, the majority of them Socialist supporters.

This is very much the product of Republicans sitting back, and allowing Liberals their freedom to infiltrate the media, Hollywood, and academia.

Furthermore, that's even less minor than the fact that illegal immigrants only benefit is to fatten the pockets of Capitalists, to Balkanize the U.S with a hostile Mexican fifth column, who pays less into the system, than they take out in social programs.
or
how Americans lose decent factory jobs, to China, and prop up a hostile China to us, and lower our standard of living, to the benefit of China.

This is complete madness, and completely illogical.

Republicans obviously have very poor planning abilities, and don't think in terms of societal thinking, they don't have any real long term goals, except to do nothing it's their freedom.

Thus everything goes the wrong way, because Republicans fiddled around as America burned.

Let's start simple and focus on that.
It's not that easy because you may find agreement with those who want to talk about the world they want us to live in. We can talk about that somewhat but it distracts from the basics of science. Philosophy has to start at binary. Good and evil, right and wrong. The gray area is where things get complicated so we have to get a little primal to determine if becoming a 0 or a 1 is nothing more than chance. The world we live in decides the cycle.

Right now there are about 2 or 3 yins for every yang. Nothing can stop the flow of history. The acceptance of cannabis proves that. Try putting that genie back in the bottle.
It's all about interpretation and self values....which equells conception..

Let's start simple and focus on that.
It's not that easy because you may find agreement with those who want to talk about the world they want us to live in. We can talk about that somewhat but it distracts from the basics of science. Philosophy has to start at binary. Good and evil, right and wrong. The gray area is where things get complicated so we have to get a little primal to determine if becoming a 0 or a 1 is nothing more than chance. The world we live in decides the cycle.

Right now there are about 2 or 3 yins for every yang. Nothing can stop the flow of history. The acceptance of cannabis proves that. Try putting that genie back in the bottle.
It's all about interpretation and self values....which equells conception..
There is a human belief of right and wrong that transcends culture. The interpretation is in the gray area.

Forum List

Back