The world waits for Obama to voice his opinion on Gaza

I think they'll have to wait until 1/20/09 when his opinion will actually matter.

I think they'll have to wait until 1/20/09 when his opinion will actually matter.

Oh happy horseshit. The Democrats, including the obamalama have been screaming their opinions about the war on terror since they chose not to fight it. They'd rather fight Boooosh!

Oh happy horseshit. The Democrats, including the obamalama have been screaming their opinions about the war on terror since they chose not to fight it. They'd rather fight Boooosh!

More bullshit about the Dems being soft on Terror! That's why America was attacked under a Republican administration with a Republican Congress in charge.... :eusa_whistle:

He already said Israel has the right to defend themselves.... what else would you like him to say? should he give specific coordinates for the next missle strike?

More bullshit about the Dems being soft on Terror! That's why America was attacked under a Republican administration with a Republican Congress in charge.... :eusa_whistle:

He already said Israel has the right to defend themselves.... what else would you like him to say? should he give specific coordinates for the next missle strike?

Clinton is at fault. Think about it. and obamalama has hired the same damn bunch of people. proving it is in fact above his ppaygrade.

Obama has already stated there is one president, President Bush until 1/20/09.

Of course KMAN and Willow want to start blaming Obama for all of life's problems a month early. That would be a christmas present to them.

Clinton is at fault. Think about it. and obamalama has hired the same damn bunch of people. proving it is in fact above his ppaygrade.

Think about this......the First WTC attack happened within 2 months of Clinton taking office.(which means that was Daddy Bush's fault, if your theory holds true)......those who carried that attack out are in jail now. Where are those who masterminded the attacks from 9/11? Oh yeah, that's right...Bush doesn't think much about Bin Laden anymore :cuckoo:

You're a fucking idiot if you actually believe that 9/11 was Clinton's fault which I know you do....

Welcome back, Willow! I missed your daily intentional mis-spelling of Obama's name.

Think about this......the First WTC attack happened within 2 months of Clinton taking office.(which means that was Daddy Bush's fault, if your theory holds true)......those who carried that attack out are in jail now. Where are those who masterminded the attacks from 9/11? Oh yeah, that's right...Bush doesn't think much about Bin Laden anymore :cuckoo:

You're a fucking idiot if you actually believe that 9/11 was Clinton's fault which I know you do....

9/11 was Al Queda's fault. Anyone who blames Bush or Clinton is a fucking moron. No president wouldn't do everything in their power to prevent a real terrorist attack on this land.

9/11 was Al Queda's fault. Anyone who blames Bush or Clinton is a fucking moron. No president wouldn't do everything in their power to prevent a real terrorist attack on this land.

I don't think Bush did everything in his power to prevent 9/11, in fact I think he outright ignored a lot of information that was provided to him prior to 9/11 and all documentation backs up my opinion of this. Not to mention the Bush administration basically striped bare all the anti-terrorist measures put in place by Clinton within months of taking office.

You doggone right I do.. and to add, Clinton should have taken notes, but what did he do? nada, nuttin honey bunny, he just let them keep attacking us for eight years, Now Bush the second has at least tried to kick them in their azzes. what will obamalama do? well the fool picked Hillary for SOS, the same damn person he said didn't know jack shit about foreign policy he picks as his secretary of state. Jeezus!

Last edited:
I don't think Bush did everything in his power to prevent 9/11, in fact I think he outright ignored a lot of information that was provided to him prior to 9/11 and all documentation backs up my opinion of this. Not to mention the Bush administration basically striped bare all the anti-terrorist measures put in place by Clinton within months of taking office.

that makes you the bloomin idiot!

You doggone right I do.. and to add, Clinton should have taken notes, but what did he do? nada, nuttin honey bunny, he just let them keep attacking us for eight years, Now Bush the second has at least tried to kick them in their azzes. what will obamalama do? well the fool picked Hillary for SOS, the same damn person he said didn't know jack shit about foreign policy he picks as his secretary of state. Jeezus!

:lol: how does one just ignore the FACTS? My God willow you really are a fucking idiot aren't you? I know the evidence has been presented too many times to count on all the things Clinton did to thwart terrorism during his tenure as President. and I know you know that the 9/11 report shows that Bush failed to act on several memos which warned of impending attacks on American soil, even going so far as to say they would highjack airplanes and fly them into buildings....fuck what did Bush need a video? :cuckoo:

This was great timing actually.

The Israelis get to murder as many Palestinians and anyone else who gets in the way as they chose in the period when nobody is at home in Washington. Nobody wants to be the president during this crisis and nobody is going to step up and be presidential.

It's not as though Obama couldn't make a statement about the crisis .. he just doesn't want to.

Of course, what else would anyone expect from America's first Jewish President.

The Israelis get to murder as many Palestinians and anyone else who gets in the way as they chose in the period when nobody is at home in Washington. Nobody wants to be the president during this crisis and nobody is going to step up and be presidential.

It's not as though Obama couldn't make a statement about the crisis .. he just doesn't want to.

and IF obama made a statement the right would blow a fucking gasket....saying who the fuck does he think he is, he's not even in office yet....

he can't win for losing so really what the fuck?!

:lbf the first Jewish President BAC you're a real card....

And of course when Hamas starts launching rockets in the first place and killing Israelis... it's just resistance :rolleyes:

Israel has the right to retaliate against attacks by these terrorists.. .these fucking coward terrorists who like to hide in schools, mosques, neighborhoods, etc....

Yeah, but Obama is now in a unique position as President-elect. I think he is right to keep quiet about it and allow the active administration to handle it.

Forum List

Back